You can talk about the Unturned servers here!
By Jrider the one
Matt you were a good friend to me, you were someone I looked up to when it came to gangs.
But tbh I was like some people, I took you for granite, I assumed you were a bad person, and I am sorry for that.
I feel bad that it took me till the end to realize that, but at least I got to hang with you a bit.
I know some people take you for granite and call you toxic and immature, and I don't know why they assume that.
I wouldn't have went this far with the WCS if it wasn't for your teaching, I hope you eventually come back man.
You were a great person to roleplay with.

Goodbye man
Goodluck in the future man!
By Fuzzy
Matt you were a good friend to me, you were someone I looked up to when it came to gangs.
But tbh I was like some people, I took you for granite, I assumed you were a bad person, and I am sorry for that.
I feel bad that it took me till the end to realize that, but at least I got to hang with you a bit.
I know some people take you for granite and call you toxic and immature, and I don't know why they assume that.
I wouldn't have went this far with the WCS if it wasn't for your teaching, I hope you eventually come back man.
You were a great person to roleplay with.

Goodbye man
Goodluck in the future man!
By Cookie
Didnt he come back and got permad super fast ?

Eggs deee
MattCobra liked this
By Voxil
PeRmA nO AppEaL

Granted not Granite

I'll miss him by his true name, Dutom <3
Burnt liked this
By PhantomPear
About time
By krezen
We will miss matt jider it will be hour time to take over i got a PC back up i will appeal to be unbanned here soon and i will come back as one of the leaders of BH if i am corret

i will carry matt's soul ,dad's PVP skills, Cimpax's heart, Ben's Respect, Cos's well idk about cos, and Ragequits ideas.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!