This is a quick note to all RP players and Staff members regarding the bug fixes and improvements being added to both Roleplay servers. The full change list can be found below.
Fixes & Additions
- RP Staff: The /salvage command is now working on all items again. - [Working on #10 | Effective next restart on #13]
- RP Staff: The /open and /close commands were fixed on all door types. - [Working on #10 | Effective next restart on #13]
- SWAT members were previously unable to do /raidover after assisting in a Police raid. This has now been fixed.
- Whenever a player equips a weapon, it is now shown in the logs. This will be a big help for Staff members to sort out disputes over robberies, arrests, and other similar situations. - [Effective next restart on both RP servers]
- Example log entry: "[3/12/2018 10:16:08 PM] [Info] PHRP >> Miku has equipped a Matamorez!"
- Banned players can now see the reason for which they were banned when they try to join the server. - [Effective next restart on both RP servers] (Screenshot)
- This should help both players and Staff members alike, as we should no longer need to check ban reasons in the database when dealing with ban appeals.
- Name verification has been implemented in order to prevent players from being immune to Staff and RP commands. - [Effective next restart on both RP servers] (Screenshot)
- This was big issue, as many players who used special characters in their names (example) were immune to all commands performed on them, including /kick, /ban, /warn, as well as RP commands such as /rob, /arrest, /ticket among others. This will help eliminate the issue of players such as these, who purposely try to exploit the system. Thanks Miku for pointing out this encoding issue!
[3/11/2018 4:55:21 PM] [Info] [World] Yoseph [Yoseph]: "[TrialMod, MVP+, RCMP Captain]: james if you keep driving like that youll be banned"
[3/11/2018 4:55:31 PM] [Info] [World] Yoseph [Yoseph]: "/kick james "stop trolling with your firetruck"" (kick did not take effect)
[3/11/2018 4:55:32 PM] [Info] [World] Jаmеs [Jаmеs]: "[Weaponsmith]: Ticket me then"
- We'd like to extend our sincere thanks to Yoseph for working with us in testing the bug fixes and bringing a lot of these issues to our attention.
In case any of you experience any issues with the changes above or find any new bugs, please let us know by DMing us on Discord @Mushy#9001 and @Miku#2402.
Thank you all for your continued support and dedication to Pandahut!