Submit a staff application for the RP servers here.
By brotherchichi
A new Staff Application has been submitted by brotherchichi.
  • In-Game Name: BrotherChiChi
  • Rank Desired: Moderator
  • Online Hours (Example: 5PM to 9PM EST): 7-11
  • Time Zone: Mountain Standard (Idaho)
  • Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: I couldn’t tell you. I’ve played since 2017
  • SteamID64: 76561198252338646
  • Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198252338646
  • Staff Member(s) That Have Referred Me to Fill out This Application:
  • Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: Yes
  • Administrative Experience on any Other Servers, with Proof: I used to be admins on a couple of small servers but nothing worth gloating about.
  • Why I Think I Should Be A Staff Member: People generally like me and I like to help out a lot. There are a couple of roleplay servers that i have played on and they all get people who dont play anymore for one main reason, nobody follows the rules. When you try so hard to build up your player just to have somebody false raid you and never get your stuff back is one of the worst things about servers like these. i would like to help reduce the amount of times that happens to people so more people will be happy to play. There are people i will probably never play with again because something like that happened to them and they quit. Another reason people stop playing is because of fail RP, some Chef robbing you isnt very fair. I've played Roleplay servers for hours and hours with my brother and those were some of the most fun memories i'v e had with him so I would like for everybody to experience that as well. In general I would just like to create a better RP experience for everybody, lets make it happen. Thank you
Last edited by brotherchichi on September 14th, 2020, 3:09 am, edited 5 times in total.
By gun_slinger11
+1 doesnt need an age skip so hes probably mature and unbiased
really need to make that staff app longer, much longer you probably wont be accepted without a longer app, but other than that,good luck. hope to see you on #10!

-Gun_Slinger#4183
By Nicolas
You actually can tell how many hours, if you link yourself in the discord and link yourself, you can do !rptime and you can see how much hours you have
Miku liked this
By brotherchichi
Ok i just checked and it only said 15 hours but that was just this weekend. For some reason all of my play time that I logged a while back didn't come through. I mostly played when there was a role play PEI
Last edited by brotherchichi on September 14th, 2020, 2:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
By brotherchichi
@gun_slinger11
I do understand the information i put into it was short, most of the time people kill themselves in applications because they write TOO much. I definitely have more to say but i was unsure if this was the right place, i was thinking that if you were interested you wouldve reached out to me and then i could spill my guts. i can redo the application if that would be better?
Last edited by brotherchichi on September 14th, 2020, 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
By gun_slinger11
just edit it. make sure it takes at least more than five minutes to write, and be thoughtful, be honest and most of all, nice to everyone that make comments even if they are rude and try not to like anything in the application. also a good idea to just edit the application instead of making a bunch of reposts because the reposting thing a bunch doesnt look very good especially in a short application. also the mountain time thing, if youre in the rockys or colorado do the timezone i put in my app bc im in co lmao "mountain" doesnt really make sense to most people
By cotto
Who are you?
I honestly hate when OG's come back after 2 or 3 years and apply for staff with 10 total hours on record. Like bro, cmon man. Get ahold of yourself my guy.
By MattCobra
Who are you?
I honestly hate when OG's come back after 2 or 3 years and apply for staff with 10 total hours on record. Like bro, cmon man. Get ahold of yourself my guy.
OG?

My man literally has five forum posts, he probably played on the server for like a few days and then quit.

Also -1
Jacklay43, TomatoChunks liked this
By cotto
Who are you?
OG?

My man literally has five forum posts, he probably played on the server for like a few days and then quit.

Also -1
"Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: I couldn’t tell you. I’ve played since 2017"
By TomatoChunks
Only seen you on once the past few weeks and you were rude during the couple interactions we had
Also tried to kos me and had a claim flag in Seattle
Does not know the rules

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!