Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
I got banned for 7 days for a really stupid reason of kos 1 and for hurting an admins feelings and due to that I lost 100k worth of stuff in my bases because Pandahut roleplay servers have a rule where if you are not on there server for more then 3 days all your stuff gets deleted. I got banned for more then 3 days so there was no way I could come on the server to save all my stuff. Please fix this by maybe extending the time of decay for people who get banned.
AnarchyMachine liked this
Think of this way- if you were not toxic toward the moderator you would’ve only had a 6-12 hour ban for just kos x1 and you would’ve kept your base. The decay is implemented to prevent large amounts of elements from lagging the server and it would be unfair to allow banned players to bypass decay.
Simon I don’t know how this will affect you but. There was a false raid sign on your base the second floor of grey apartments across from gas. The sign was put down by snuffy
I got banned for 7 days for a really stupid reason of kos 1 and for hurting an admins feelings and due to that I lost 100k worth of stuff in my bases because Pandahut roleplay servers have a rule where if you are not on there server for more then 3 days all your stuff gets deleted. I got banned for more then 3 days so there was no way I could come on the server to save all my stuff. Please fix this by maybe extending the time of decay for people who get banned.
just dont get banned lol
Ze Golden Pug liked this
yeah but what if you do get banned. I got banned for way to long and I definitely did not deserve that 7 day ban and also that ban was not my fault as I may have repeated 10 times although no1 seemed to acknowledge that.
its the games fault that you didnt read the rules and got punished for it lol
it is your fault you got banned, you should maybe read the rules and not lose 100k worth of items.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!