Police Demotions Requests which are Finished
By Kmsm73.
A new Police Demotion Request has been submitted by Kmsm73..
  • Player's Name: Davita
  • Player's SteamID64: 76561198818842448
  • Player's Police Rank: Police
  • Reason / Evidence: I am requesting for him to get police banned because he arrested with no police uniform at all. All he had was a gun on his back. He had no clothing at all so there is no reason for him to say "I thought I had police clothes on". The video is the next link. Timeframe is 19:45-20:15

By Hause
Ok so basically yes i arrested a person without a uniform i do not refuse that and it was my mistake that i havent read rules fully
But when the person asked me to call it over i stood there pulled gun down and i was about to type /over but he shot me so i couldnt do anything

And why were u trying to assist the arrest kmsm? :)
By Kmsm73.
Nd no one said that "I thought i had clothes on"
I was just saying there is no reason for that to be an excuse. Never said you did.
By Kmsm73.
Ok so basically yes i arrested a person without a uniform i do not refuse that and it was my mistake that i havent read rules fully
But when the person asked me to call it over i stood there pulled gun down and i was about to type /over but he shot me so i couldnt do anything

And why were u trying to assist the arrest kmsm? :)
If you watch the video I was going to but then realized you had no gear on so I deleted it. That's on video so cant say I assisted. :-)
By Miku
If repeated, you will get police banned

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!