You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Angrypork
Hello, I am church leader and pope of the Church of Angrypork. Today we were doing our peaceful seminar that consisted of a sacrifice and whatnot, and I was banned. Why should we not be able to RP a faith and follow what we think it stands for in game. Since religions have done this before In real life.

With that being said I think we should have an official pope rank that will allow certain church events to happen, such as crusades or sacrifices to our gods.

During the sacrifice I saw people from all across the server having fun together in one area, and I’m sure some of the players even had beef with each other and were there having fun. No one had a problem with the sacrifices and they were paid for the sacrifice.

I feel having a religion in the server could bring everyone together to have fun since we like to do funny things that make players laugh.

With that being said I would like to apply for a Pope role and the legalization of the churches sacrifices/ crusades.

Leave what you guys think below since this could make the server a more interesting place
By GrandpaHoovie
sacrifices?
no
just no

if u want to just have em starve to death but no kos
By GrandpaHoovie
also a "crusade" would just be a buncha idiots yelling while mass kosing nerd
Mr AJ liked this
By Angrypork
sacrifices?
no
just no

Sacrifice is not killing on sight it’s a willing sacrifice

Also why would I let one of my good people starve the Church is working to end starvation
Mr AJ liked this
By GrandpaHoovie
sacrifices?
no
just no

Sacrifice is not killing on sight it’s a willing sacrifice

Also why would I let one of my good people starve the Church is working to end starvation
KIlling isnt allowed even if consent is given
(I mean without hits robberies arrests etc etc)
By PhantomPear
you just want a reaosn to Kill people.
Mr AJ liked this
By GrandpaHoovie
does it involve sacrificing a goat

also on an extremely unrelated note do u have something like a bible

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!