You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!

Good idea?

Yes
93%
No
7%
By Classified_
Hello fellow noobs.

During my first day back to work after quarantine (hurray!) I was thinking about a monthly unicorn hunt, and possibly make a sheet with score (leaderboard) to show who has most unicorn kills, earnings and that. Maybe two unicorn hunts a month?

We will ofcourse host other events but having a set thing will probably be fun too! Please comment your thoughts.
Halo, Quavo, Mr AJ and 2 others liked this
By Halo
Would the person at the top of the leaderboard gain any additional prizes for let's say after 3 months or more? This is probably a bad suggestion/question but oh well putting it out there!
TomatoChunks liked this
By TomatoChunks
Maybe make an unlimited time unicorn hunt where the round goes until the unicorn is killed but the unicorn gets x amount of bamboo every minute survived.
By Classified_
We're changing it up to counting total wins/earnings for every event we host from now and out we will see if we can arrange some sort of prize but seeing as you win during the event that should be a flex enough.
TomatoChunks liked this
By TomatoChunks
We're changing it up to counting total wins/earnings for every event we host from now and out we will see if we can arrange some sort of prize but seeing as you win during the event that should be a flex enough.
Since I've already won twice will that be counted?
By Classified_
Past events will not count.
Miku liked this
By TomatoChunks
Past events will not count.
scam
Miku liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!