You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Gamercalledsalsa
In-game Name:Salsa

Online Hours With Timezone:Weekdays:pm-10pm Weekends 9pm-5pm.EST

Steam Profile Link:https://steamcommunity.com/id/KickusDickus/

Steam64 ID: 76561198801206583

Which Position Are You Applying For?:Police Minister

Current Role In-Game:Police Deputy

Any Past Experiences?:no

Why Should The Administration Choose You For This Position:I am a police deputy and would fit great as i have been an officer for over 2 months now

Why You Would Like To Become This Position:I would like to help out the mayor and get more funding to the police force

What Changes You Would Bring Forth With This Position:I would push for the building of a police station and funding of good working officers

Do You Promise To Serve The Citizens Of Washington To Improve The State Of Roleplay:Yes

Salary Is Undisclosed Information Kept From The Public. Upon Being Accepted Into The Position, That Information Will Be Given To You
Declined. Unfortunately, the administration of the Halo Mayoral Office has decided to decline you for the position of Police Minister. We thank you for applying for the administration of the Halo Mayoral Office, but at this time, we'll have to be declining you. We hope you understand our decision.

Kind regards,
Mayor of the State of Washington,
Halo
NO I DONT UNDERSTAND YOUR DECISION BULLI
By Halo
In-game Name: Babs

Online Hours With Timezone: 6AM-2PM PST

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/CherryDiesel/

Steam64 ID: 76561198808365694

Which Position Are You Applying For?: Town Minister

Current Role In-Game: Police Chief

Any Past Experiences?: I only worked for a past mayor once as a bodyguard

Why Should The Administration Choose You For This Position: I am an experienced role player I know what will attract people to the towns. I have always had a special bond with new players they usually latch on to me I have been called the piper of noobs before lol. I know I would be perfect for this job, I am motivated If I could start right now I would I will start building a base already just incase I get the job If not ill still sell the base I made. Also I am a police I defend all of Washington from crime and raids when I am online.

Why You Would Like To Become This Position: I love to help people better their roleplay experience I think It would be fun to help new players get settled in at a base for a cheap price,

What Changes You Would Bring Forth With This Position: I would make cheap or even free housing or shops in the towns of Tacoma and Everett, bring more people by advertising the towns I can get the towns more or almost as popular as Seattle in a matter of days I promise that. I will make the towns beautiful to look at and remove all the debris making the towns less of an eyesore.

Do You Promise To Serve The Citizens Of Washington To Improve The State Of Roleplay: Yes I promise.
Accepted! Welcome to the administration of the Halo Mayoral Office! It's awesome having an like-minded bunny to work together with :P and I certainly hope we can improve the town of Tacoma together and with your friendliness, it's certain that we can achieve a greater Washington. Welcome to the office, CherryDiesel!

Kind regards,
Halo
By JTD
In-game Name: JTD

Online Hours With Timezone: Mostly 6-8pm (Monday–Friday) 4or5am-9pm (Saturday–Sunday) GMT+8

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198432345841/

Steam64 ID: 76561198432345841

Which Position Are You Applying For?: Recreation Minister

Current Role In-Game: CEO/Salesman

Any Past Experiences?: Yes I was Minister of Transport i believe, in PH 13 when Pvt.Amar was the mayor of 13

Why Should The Administration Choose You For This Position: you Should Choose me because all I wana do is Help People and Plan of community events so that the community will “improve” in there roleplaying

Why You Would Like To Become This Position: About the Same thing as on top

What Changes You Would Bring Forth With This Position: I will plan Events or what ever you tell me to do I can do it I gess

Do You Promise To Serve The Citizens Of Washington To Improve The State Of Roleplay: yes!!!

So Hi halo congrats on being a mayor I missed the election honestly I thot that hoodie was going to be mayor but Good job I know you’re going to be good being a mayor, well there’s nothing really to do as a mayor and I see what you’re doing here trying to make the roleplay community funnier but eventually this will go South and Suddenly :P

Also i haven't been active for a while Because the Wifi was Fked up but now its all fine

ALSO i know this is a Low Effort but i hope i get it :-D
By Halo
In-game Name: JTD

Online Hours With Timezone: Mostly 6-8pm (Monday–Friday) 4or5am-9pm (Saturday–Sunday) GMT+8

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198432345841/

Steam64 ID: 76561198432345841

Current Role In-Game: CEO/Salesman

Any Past Experiences?: Yes I was Minister of Transport i believe, in PH 13 when Pvt.Amar was the mayor of 13

Why Should The Administration Choose You For This Position: you Should Choose me because all I wana do is Help People and Plan of community events so that the community will “improve” in there roleplaying

Why You Would Like To Become This Position: About the Same thing as on top

What Changes You Would Bring Forth With This Position: I will plan Events or what ever you tell me to do I can do it I gess

Do You Promise To Serve The Citizens Of Washington To Improve The State Of Roleplay: yes!!!

So Hi halo congrats on being a mayor I missed the election honestly I thot that hoodie was going to be mayor but Good job I know you’re going to be good being a mayor, well there’s nothing really to do as a mayor and I see what you’re doing here trying to make the roleplay community funnier but eventually this will go South and Suddenly :P

Also i haven't been active for a while Because the Wifi was Fked up but now its all fine

ALSO i know this is a Low Effort but i hope i get it :-D
Declined. Unfortunately, the administration of the Halo Mayoral Office has decided to decline you for the position of Recreation Minister. We thank you for applying for the administration of the Halo Mayoral Office, but at this time, we'll have to be declining you. The administration has decided that you are not the individual we are looking for to handle our community events and such. We hope you understand our decision.

Kind regards,
Halo
By leo kala
In-game Name:GraniteMountainHotshots

Online Hours With Timezone: 8PM-1AM GMT+1

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/granitemountainhotshots

Steam64 ID: 76561198215749908

Current Role In-Game: SWAT

Any Past Experiences?: As a minister no, but I have been helping Babs with Tacoma.

Why Should The Administration Choose You For This Position:
I have invested my time and helped Tacoma in many ways. I brought people to live in Tacoma m, I gave free electricity for the whole town and helped rebuild raided and abandoned houses.

Why You Would Like To Become This Position:
To be able to help even more with the town.

What Changes You Would Bring Forth With This Position: I will bring more people and work harder in the town and propose some new laws that would go in favor for both city and the players.

Do You Promise To Serve The Citizens Of Washington To Improve The State Of Roleplay: Yes
Last edited by leo kala on February 26th, 2020, 6:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Quavo
-1 woulnt help me pay for dfang boxes to reek havoc
leo kala liked this
By Halo
In-game Name:GraniteMountainHotshots

Online Hours With Timezone: 8PM-1AM GMT+1

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/granitemountainhotshots

Steam64 ID: 76561198215749908

Current Role In-Game: SWAT

Any Past Experiences?: As a minister no, but I have been helping Babs with Tacoma.

Why Should The Administration Choose You For This Position:
I have invested my time and helped Tacoma in many ways. I brought people to live in Tacoma m, I gave free electricity for the whole town and helped rebuild raided and abandoned houses.

Why You Would Like To Become This Position:
To be able to help even more with the town.

What Changes You Would Bring Forth With This Position: I will bring more people and work harder in the town and propose some new laws that would go in favor for both city and the players.

Do You Promise To Serve The Citizens Of Washington To Improve The State Of Roleplay: Yes
Accepted! Welcome to the administration of the Halo Mayoral Office! First of all, I would like to apologize for the late response to the application and I am aware that my term is coming to an end shortly, but I used to hope to find a recreation minister in which I would like to organize events with and I finally found one! I hope we can create memorable events within these few short days. Welcome to the office, GraniteMountainHotshots!

Kind regards,
Halo

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!