You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Outspace
In-Game Name: ExOTiCiLLuSIoNs is what I go by
Current Role: Hitman
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ExOTiCiLLuSIoNs/
Steam 64 ID: Discord:
Any BMC Referrals (Captain+): Rate your PvP skills out of 10: 10/10
Rate your driving skills out of 10: 10/10 If it's helicopters, driving is too laggy on the servers
What are some of your strengths: What are your weaknesses: I get arrested a lot, get warrants a lot. Im fairly good at pvp, I also have a huge track record on claiming hits.
What Can You Do To Improve BMC: Im on almost everyday when i can, I can defend the places BMC Owns etc.
How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: 1700+
If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: If a base location is discovered, what will you do: Im a Hitman, I stay quiet its what I do. Unless it affects me directly or people I respect.
Do you agree to risk your life for the group: I risk my life everyday, running around with captain uniforms having tons of guns in my inventory. lots of tickets, huge warrants.
Will you try your best to defend the group's honor: Ofcourse it's mainly why I want too join.
Do you agree to follow all BMC and Pandahut rules: Ofcourse
Your application has been accepted. Please dm me on discord
In-Game Name: Current Role: TripleY3

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198355622585/

Steam 64 ID: 76561198355622585

Discord: TripleY3#7168

Any BMC Referrals (Captain+):

Rate your PvP skills out of 10: 8,4

Rate your driving skills out of 10: 9,2

What are some of your strengths: I'm sneaky, I can hunt someone down in silence. I can be useful in kidnaps ( Example ) I can sneak behind cops and spray them to death if they don't agree to our terms. that does count with raids as well. I have some good reflexes to tbh but I have to upgrade my pc then Im totally good

What are your weaknesses: Seattle, I have some lag spikes there but I'm buying a game pc soon so that won't bother me anymore. ( English is not my first language but I can talk pretty good English in my opinion

What Can You Do To Improve BMC: I can help BMC because I do a lot of bad things with my Name as a bandit/kidnapper, I was deputy I know all the things how cops go to work. because they aren't their lazy most of them, I changed because its more exiting and I can kill cops now :')

How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: 250

If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: Report it to a higher member and wait till he/she says what I can do

If a base location is discovered, what will you do: I would report it to a higher member and ask what I can do to help

Do you agree to risk your life for the group: That's why I'm applying I need trusted people who I can count on and Yes I would risk my life

Will you try your best to defend the group's honor: Hell Yeah

Do you agree to follow all BMC and Pandahut rules: Yes

Regards TripleY3 :$
Declined
By TripleY3
In-Game Name: TripleY3

Current Role: Bandit / Kidnapper

Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198355622585/

Steam 64 ID:76561198355622585

Any BMC Referrals (Captain+): Pablo Escobar

Rate your PvP skills out of 10: 8,4 in Seattle / 9,2 Outside Seattle

Rate your driving skills out of 10: 8,9

What are some of your strengths: Sniping, I don't hesitate. I have no other feelings for people, accept the people who I trust.

What are your weaknesses: Some lag lines In Seattle

What Can You Do To Improve BMC: I made a pretty big reputation since I changed to the criminal side, I have raided over 25+ bases and did Multiple kidnaps in 1,5 week. when I get accepted ill try to keep BMC alive with the name BMC because I am very very active.

If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: tell a higher up, and wait till he or she tells me what I can do to help.

If a base location is discovered, what will you do: I will go to the base and defend it till I die.

Do you agree to risk your life for the group: Hell Yeah

Will you try your best to defend the group's honor: Yeah

Do you agree to follow all BMC and Pandahut rules: Yeh
In-Game Name: Boomer

Current Role: MVP+ Bandit

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198164542104/

Steam 64 ID: 76561198164542104

Discord: Boomer#1995

Any BMC Referrals (Captain+): None

Rate your PvP skills out of 10: 9

Rate your driving skills out of 10: 8

What are some of your strengths: Shooting skill, knows the rules, can raid bases, ability to procure weapons and vehicles, tenacity, tactics. I'm always recording so I can prove what happened, if need be.

What are your weaknesses: Bad internet. My ISP doesn't let me use a static IP so I'm disconnecting every 15 minutes.

What Can You Do To Improve BMC:

How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: 21

If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: Report them, shoot them if possible, and notify my superiors with evidence.

If a base location is discovered, what will you do: Record it and send it to the group.

Do you agree to risk your life for the group: Absolutely. We ride together we die together.

Will you try your best to defend the group's honor: 110%, I'll do everything I can.

Do you agree to follow all BMC and Pandahut rules: I agree to follow all BMC and Pandahut rules.
Declined
By Goat
In-Game Name: goat
Current Role:Bandit
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ alanvhd
Steam 64 ID: Discord:76561198365347230
Any BMC Referrals (Captain+):Zuke, Lil Rock/Grass,
Rate your PvP skills out of 10: 9 Rate your driving skills out of 10: 9
What are some of your strengths: What are your weaknesses: I'm pretty good at pvp so I could help you guys with raids or robberies. My weakness is pressure. When I'm under pressure, I play a little bit worse.
What Can You Do To Improve BMC: I'm active and pretty good at pvp so i could help with raids and robs.
How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: 40. I just started playing rp and its very fun. I usually play pandahut 16 so im getting used to first person because rp doesnt have third person.
If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: report to leaders and do everything in your power to protect whatever was told to others.
Do you agree to risk your life for the group: Yes
Will you try your best to defend the group's honor: Yes
Do you agree to follow all BMC and Pandahut rules:Yes
Grass098 liked this
By jlolley
In-Game Name: jlolley Current Role: bandit

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198963287922

Steam 64 ID: 76561198963287922

Discord: jlolley#1609

Any BMC Referrals (Captain+): Pablo Escobar, grass (lil rock), zuke

Rate your PvP skills out of 10: 7

Rate your driving skills out of 10: 9.8 (sometimes lag) but im really good at heli's

What are some of your strengths: Being sneaky and knowing the rules and collecting information
What are your weaknesses: lag sometimes, and not as good at pvp as some others

What Can You Do To Improve BMC: I can raid and kidnap and help rebuild or build in general and help any way i possibly can to improve the group
How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: 603.9

If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: Get evidence and Report it ONLY to the highest ranking members and tell no one else about it.

If a base location is discovered, what will you do: Report it to the base owner and the higher ups

Do you agree to risk your life for the group: Yes, Willingly

In-Game Name: TheBigBadWolf
Current Role:Kidnapper
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198906230216/
Steam 64 ID: Discord:76561198906230216
Discord: TheBigBadWolf#2050
Any BMC Referrals (Captain+): No
Rate your driving skills out of 10: 8 or 9 with cars and 10 with heli (despite Seattle pit of lag)
What are some of your strengths: Im good at figuring out ways around situations where if i die i lose everything.
What are some of your weaknesses: Spelling
What Can You Do To Improve BMC: Im good under pressure and know sneaky/overlooked base designs you guys probably already know how to make bases like that but eh
How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: 268.8
If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: report it to higher ups and do my best to conseal/prevent the person from believing it and give them something else to think about instead of whatever they were told
If a base location is discovered, what would you do: Report it and stay on in case they raid so i could defend
Do you agree to risk your life for the group: Yes loot can always be gained again
In-Game Name: TripleY3

Current Role: Bandit / Kidnapper

Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198355622585/

Steam 64 ID:76561198355622585

Any BMC Referrals (Captain+): Pablo Escobar

Rate your PvP skills out of 10: 8,4 in Seattle / 9,2 Outside Seattle

Rate your driving skills out of 10: 8,9

What are some of your strengths: Sniping, I don't hesitate. I have no other feelings for people, accept the people who I trust.

What are your weaknesses: Some lag lines In Seattle

What Can You Do To Improve BMC: I made a pretty big reputation since I changed to the criminal side, I have raided over 25+ bases and did Multiple kidnaps in 1,5 week. when I get accepted ill try to keep BMC alive with the name BMC because I am very very active.

If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: tell a higher up, and wait till he or she tells me what I can do to help.

If a base location is discovered, what will you do: I will go to the base and defend it till I die.

Do you agree to risk your life for the group: Hell Yeah

Will you try your best to defend the group's honor: Yeah

Do you agree to follow all BMC and Pandahut rules: Yeh
Declined
In-Game Name: goat
Current Role:Bandit
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ alanvhd
Steam 64 ID: Discord:76561198365347230
Any BMC Referrals (Captain+):Zuke, Lil Rock/Grass,
Rate your PvP skills out of 10: 9 Rate your driving skills out of 10: 9
What are some of your strengths: What are your weaknesses: I'm pretty good at pvp so I could help you guys with raids or robberies. My weakness is pressure. When I'm under pressure, I play a little bit worse.
What Can You Do To Improve BMC: I'm active and pretty good at pvp so i could help with raids and robs.
How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: 40. I just started playing rp and its very fun. I usually play pandahut 16 so im getting used to first person because rp doesnt have third person.
If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: report to leaders and do everything in your power to protect whatever was told to others.
Do you agree to risk your life for the group: Yes
Do you agree to follow all BMC and Pandahut rules:Yes
Accepted!
DM
Me, Outspace, MiKe the dike or Sp4x for an invite!
In-Game Name: jlolley Current Role: bandit

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198963287922

Steam 64 ID: 76561198963287922

Discord: jlolley#1609

Any BMC Referrals (Captain+): Pablo Escobar, grass (lil rock), zuke

Rate your driving skills out of 10: 9.8 (sometimes lag) but im really good at heli's

What are some of your strengths: Being sneaky and knowing the rules and collecting information
What are your weaknesses: lag sometimes, and not as good at pvp as some others

What Can You Do To Improve BMC: I can raid and kidnap and help rebuild or build in general and help any way i possibly can to improve the group
How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: 603.9

If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: Get evidence and Report it ONLY to the highest ranking members and tell no one else about it.

If a base location is discovered, what will you do: Report it to the base owner and the higher ups

Do you agree to risk your life for the group: Yes, Willingly

Accepted!
DM
Me, Outspace, MiKe the dike or Sp4x for an invite!

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!