You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By AnarchyMachine
Great massacre of scorpion 7 is one of the best historic event happpened in ph so today IM going to tell u what happened In there in first sight

Somewhere around 1 year ago:
Sons of Anarchy was newly getting stronger and first time I realized Im not alone before scorpion 7 I thought there is only bh and soa
Let me tell the story now:

"Door knocking"
(Fırst time I saw jrider telling me he opened a new group)
we talked in table then he quit scorpion 7 was our mc club
I had 4 member online and me (I dont remember names well but I remember Captain price was there)
But tomorrow was going to be a history that no one will forget
and the thing happened...
Mattcobra... my greatest future enemy was there wıth hıs army around 10-15 person...

Here we go:

-Mattcobra: So you called yourself a leader Im going to wipe all of your club but If you bend your neck to me I shall not slain all of your Kin Mortal
- Anarchy: may you wipe us from earth but we our story will remain ! And I wont bend my neck to anyone !
- Mattcobra: Soldiers broke the doors ! snipers shot the guards !
"gun shootings"
A member of mine: Oh god we gonna die god help us!!
Another member: You scaring piece of trash This days is honor to us but not for you !
Anarchy: Sons... Every breath you taken has led you to this moment every drop of blood swear and tear all of it has lad you to where you stand right now !! Today we will write a history that world will never forget... the Bmc come to make slave of us all !! I have a better Idea .. we will feed our berries with their bloods what you say sons ??
Sons: uuuhh Uuuuuh Uraaaaahh Uuuuuhh (intense war cry and uuuh)
Anarchy: For our sons!!!
Anarchy: For our daughters!!!
Anarchy: For SOA!!
Sons: uuuhh Uuuuuh Uraaaaahh Uuuuuhh (intense war cry and uuuh) 3x
"First door broked"
"Gun shots - screams - blood - tears...."
Anarchy: Diee bmc "gunshoots"
Mattcobra: Everyone retreat !!!
"3 bmc was died and one of the sons was very badly Injured.. and he didnt maked it"
Anarchy: Everyone Hold the door
Sons: Uuuuuraaaahhh they retraiting !!
Anarchy: Its not end yet..
"tank shot last thing I saw was my member skull.. we was only 3 left there Is was hole IN wall"
matt: Go into the hole !!!
Anarchy: everyone shoot the hole !! (gunshots)
Captain price: we dont have ammo left
Anarchy: Then use your swords !!!!
Sons: UUUUraaah...
(they escaped to outside we killed around 4 bmc at total It was 7 we had 3 member left but when we did go outside... )
Matt: Archerss!!!
(alot of arrows In the air blocking sunshine... Darkness come one of my son dead... I was Injured badly I run to cabinet In scorpion and take my spear and wait them for come)
Matt: Search everywhere...
(feet sounds can hear them comıng my hearth was pumpıng so loud..)
bmc member: Hıs here come qui...
(I put my spear in his mouth then It broked and killed other bmcs there is was only 3 left but Got injured so bad...)
Then another guy came in shot me with backlash
I killed him with my broken spear...
Then Its goes silent I saw the sun for last time It was brilliant dead corpses was everywhere
Mattcobra grandpamiu and needlememeing come to kill me...
Grandpa hit with his sword to my head but cpt price jump in front of me.. died for me..
I stabbed miu In the eye
Got a spear in my leg.. then
Matt stared in front of me wıth hıs shining hair pulled me from hair and stab his knife right in to my stomach..
It was hurt alot but I stand up...
he didnt knew I hided my broken spear
I stabbed right into his heart he died In my hands
(I was killed him but I was going to die too I just get up and check the hill I saw bmcs around 20 was there wıth theır leader burnt I knew this is was my end)
Needles was runnıng to me
I stabed hım ın the neck
then I run to burnt taked a spear In ground throw ıt to hım
Its missed...
then I fall down
the sun was got blacked gaın wıth arrows
my last words was
Freeeeddooooooooom
"arrow sounds then silent..."

-Sons of Anarchy and his great leader Anarchy was writed a history against cruel bmc and their lords that was a event world will never forget 5 against 50.... "The 5"
By GrandpaHoovie
What the ever living hell is this?
Also this is all probs either over exaggerated, made up or completely inaccurate, also it’s obvious this is propaganda
GhostDragon liked this
By Outspace
Cringe
Mr Pepe, zman#2644, Javi-kun and 1 others liked this
By zman#2644
Great massacre of scorpion 7 is one of the best historic event happpened in ph so today IM going to tell u what happened In there in first sight

Somewhere around 1 year ago:
Sons of Anarchy was newly getting stronger and first time I realized Im not alone before scorpion 7 I thought there is only bh and soa
Let me tell the story now:

"Door knocking"
(Fırst time I saw jrider telling me he opened a new group)
we talked in table then he quit scorpion 7 was our mc club
I had 4 member online and me (I dont remember names well but I remember Captain price was there)
But tomorrow was going to be a history that no one will forget
and the thing happened...
Mattcobra... my greatest future enemy was there wıth hıs army around 10-15 person...

Here we go:

-Mattcobra: So you called yourself a leader Im going to wipe all of your club but If you bend your neck to me I shall not slain all of your Kin Mortal
- Anarchy: may you wipe us from earth but we our story will remain ! And I wont bend my neck to anyone !
- Mattcobra: Soldiers broke the doors ! snipers shot the guards !
"gun shootings"
A member of mine: Oh god we gonna die god help us!!
Another member: You scaring piece of trash This days is honor to us but not for you !
Anarchy: Sons... Every breath you taken has led you to this moment every drop of blood swear and tear all of it has lad you to where you stand right now !! Today we will write a history that world will never forget... the Bmc come to make slave of us all !! I have a better Idea .. we will feed our berries with their bloods what you say sons ??
Anarchy: For our sons!!!
Anarchy: For our daughters!!!
Anarchy: For SOA!!
Sons: uuuhh Uuuuuh Uraaaaahh Uuuuuhh (intense war cry and uuuh) 3x
"First door broked"
"Gun shots - screams - blood - tears...."
Anarchy: Diee bmc "gunshoots"
Mattcobra: Everyone retreat !!!
"3 bmc was died and one of the sons was very badly Injured.. and he didnt maked it"
Anarchy: Everyone Hold the door
Sons: Uuuuuraaaahhh they retraiting !!
Anarchy: Its not end yet..
"tank shot last thing I saw was my member skull.. we was only 3 left there Is was hole IN wall"
matt: Go into the hole !!!
Anarchy: everyone shoot the hole !! (gunshots)
Captain price: we dont have ammo left
Anarchy: Then use your swords !!!!
Sons: UUUUraaah...
(they escaped to outside we killed around 4 bmc at total It was 7 we had 3 member left but when we did go outside... )
Matt: Archerss!!!
(alot of arrows In the air blocking sunshine... Darkness come one of my son dead... I was Injured badly I run to cabinet In scorpion and take my spear and wait them for come)
Matt: Search everywhere...
(feet sounds can hear them comıng my hearth was pumpıng so loud..)
bmc member: Hıs here come qui...
(I put my spear in his mouth then It broked and killed other bmcs there is was only 3 left but Got injured so bad...)
Then another guy came in shot me with backlash
I killed him with my broken spear...
Then Its goes silent I saw the sun for last time It was brilliant dead corpses was everywhere
Mattcobra grandpamiu and needlememeing come to kill me...
Grandpa hit with his sword to my head but cpt price jump in front of me.. died for me..
I stabbed miu In the eye
Got a spear in my leg.. then
Matt stared in front of me wıth hıs shining hair pulled me from hair and stab his knife right in to my stomach..
It was hurt alot but I stand up...
he didnt knew I hided my broken spear
I stabbed right into his heart he died In my hands
(I was killed him but I was going to die too I just get up and check the hill I saw bmcs around 20 was there wıth theır leader burnt I knew this is was my end)
Needles was runnıng to me
I stabed hım ın the neck
then I run to burnt taked a spear In ground throw ıt to hım
Its missed...
then I fall down
the sun was got blacked gaın wıth arrows
my last words was
Freeeeddooooooooom
"arrow sounds then silent..."

-Sons of Anarchy and his great leader Anarchy was writed a history against cruel bmc and their lords that was a event world will never forget 5 against 50.... "The 5"
Anarchy what the fuck are you smoking, this looks like some fan fiction, just CRINGE
Mr AJ, GhostDragon liked this
By MattCobra

This ain’t how it went down at all

Also wtf who is writing MattCobra fanfiction
Outspace, Mr AJ, GhostDragon and 2 others liked this
By AnarchyMachine

This ain’t how it went down at all

Also wtf who is writing MattCobra fanfiction
hey matt I really miss you dude :D how are you
By ZERO
Lord have mercy.
By Javi-kun
Cringe and this is not how it went down even though I wasn't there no way it was this cringe
GhostDragon liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!