You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
Peace Axe Company

"We work in the dark, to serve the light."
What is P.A.C;

Peace Axe Company, is the group which supports civilians, P.A.C's main duty is allowing civilians who have been damaged by BMC, to enjoy their games in a peaceful environment.

We are supporting all civilians and we are defending them, under P.A.C's wings, all civilians will be safe and happy. You can look us like, ''non-profit organisation''.

We have several rules;

- When someones be in P.A.C can't claim a criminal role. If found, the person will be fired and he/she can't join again. (Only high ranked members can claim criminal role for raiding the bad guys in server.)

- Every shop owner, responsible for the security of their shops.

- Shop owners can't sell their own shops to other players which builded by P.A.C. (If found, shop will be raided and owner will be fired in P.A.C)

- Every accepted player, will get their own shops and for more they will get 2000 Grant BB's for start.

- Every member of P.A.C will get 10.000 BB's per a week.

- For all situations criminals can't join P.A.C.

- P.A.C is clearly supporting PSD and all police groups in game, we are not killing polices when we are raiding. Who kills police will be fired in P.A.C.

If you're accepting that rules, you can apply for being a member of P.A.C and you can start your new life with P.A.C.

For application;

* Name:

* Discord:

* Current Role:

* Are you applying for Free Store or being member of P.A.C (You can answer like ''both''):

* Do you understand rules? And do you accept if you break rules you will be fired?:

Good luck everyone.

Jack-o'-Lantern / Elwin
Last edited by Elwin on November 7th, 2019, 3:36 am, edited 4 times in total.
Mr AJ liked this
Name : Calum Jeasic Lawlor

Discord : Wisepig81 YT#1960

I would like to apply for both and this is why because I am fairly active on unturned and could probably always get on if needed. I speak English and a tiny bit of Irish and Spanish that might come in handy who knows when. I have past experience in an old police group that they stopped playing so I have experience with how unturned
RP groups work. This is why I would like to join kind

I understand the rules and they are very reasonable rules and I will follow them and I won’t be a crime boy
so the gist of this is you are paying people to still get raided by BMC but you will also try to raid BMC?

This has got to be a joke as you were too scared to even offline raid BMC.

Additionally you are providing "free shops" but technically this isn't allowed due to RP's rules "One base and one shop per group permitted"

"peaceful environment" they will still get raided but not only will they be raided but be targeted by BMC for being apart of this fiasco.

Plus the fact you stated your balance was 200k? How are you actually thinking of paying people 10k a week?

"Working with the PSD" they are corrupt and putting the old PSD to shame as well as the fact they are terrible at pvp so have no chance against BMC anyways.

In my professional RP opinion, people are actually better off not joining this and just striving out on their own. I know that BMC don't actually raid every little thing on the map so there are some ways/places you can build which will give you a high chance of not getting raided.

All in all this is a joke and isn't worth joining.

-noob dog,
Professional RP group analyst.
so the gist of this is you are paying people to still get raided by BMC but you will also try to raid BMC?

This has got to be a joke as you were too scared to even offline raid BMC.

Additionally you are providing "free shops" but technically this isn't allowed due to RP's rules "One base and one shop per group permitted"

"peaceful environment" they will still get raided but not only will they be raided but be targeted by BMC for being apart of this fiasco.

Plus the fact you stated your balance was 200k? How are you actually thinking of paying people 10k a week?

"Working with the PSD" they are corrupt and putting the old PSD to shame as well as the fact they are terrible at pvp so have no chance against BMC anyways.

In my professional RP opinion, people are actually better off not joining this and just striving out on their own. I know that BMC don't actually raid every little thing on the map so there are some ways/places you can build which will give you a high chance of not getting raided.

All in all this is a joke and isn't worth joining.

-noob dog,
Professional RP group analyst.
Cough cough, only high ranked members in group so people who I gave free shops are not in group, that's why they can have their shops. They are only have P.A.C text on their shops. 200k is only 4 hours for any builder with hard work. I'm online 10+ hours per a day so I think it's not hard huh? For BMC, I hope they loved Diner's new decoration. I will decorate the diner again, 1 day later. Lot of members of BMC don't have personal bases, is it looks brave choice or not? PSD have corrupt cops yes, PSD have snitches yes, but i know honest and clear cops in PSD.

Because of BMC, server lose realistic role play culture. Everyone raids everyone and people dont have their own shops for play realistic role play. You dont see? In that week our online player count less than past. Main reason is BMC here... I'm trying to help people.

Thanks for your comment.

Peace
Wisepig11, Mr AJ liked this
i'll join just to get the 10k a week. :bamboo:
TomatoChunks liked this
Fun fact, creating a group with a single purpose like this is the best way for it to fail within 2 weeks.
Dear Newest Noobsmen,

Good luck.
Sincerely,
ZERO
BMC, server lose realistic role play culture. Everyone raids everyone and people dont have their own shops for play realistic role play. You dont see? In that week our online player count less than past. Main reason is BMC here... I'm trying to help people.

Thanks for your comment.

Peace
Polar and I have a shop,
It’s done fairly good and has made quite the profit in just a day and a half. it’s also have me some good RP.

:(
Outspace liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!