Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Aren
After seeing and PvPing in third person on RP, I have found no real issues. Sure, it might drag it out some more, but no one complains about it and the PvP experience is still very fun.
Do not bump dead threads. Continuing to do so will result in your forum account being warned.

Outspace, Mushy liked this
By pvt amar
remove 3rd person from rp its unrealistic unless yall have drones in real life. tbh its just stupid, hope im not “bumping old threads” considering this is a new one i made. gracias.
By Pablo Escobar.
+1 from Pablo himself!
By GrandpaHoovie
Just use grenades
By Miku
After seeing and PvPing in third person on RP, I have found no real issues. Sure, it might drag it out some more, but no one complains about it and the PvP experience is still very fun.
Do not bump dead threads. Continuing to do so will result in your forum account being warned.

Hello,

This is a reminder to all staff to never enforce rules you make up on the spot or rules which are not clearly defined in the rules.

The rule here is "2.6 Posting on a topic that is more than a year old, is not allowed. This is otherwise known as necroposting."

It has not been a year

Unlocked.
Mr Pepe, Meatball, Sp4x liked this
By GrandpaHoovie
Anyways like before use grenades
By Burnt
eyes dont belong behind shoulders. be real, adapt to first person pvp
You do not have to wait for the cops to show up before you break into a house.

It's a games version of RP, not a replica of real life, if it was many things would be different.

Third person makes it enjoyable, adapt to it.
Cookie liked this
By wonslowcar
lol third person in rp was cool b4 and bridged the gap between pvp and rp, also having only first person was just a nuisance and didnt add any immersion imo

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!