You can talk about anything you ever want here! (Within Pandahut Rules)
By Southern
Hello. So If you do not know me I am Southern Productions.

So for a while now I have been getting a feeling that I am a individual who is not wanted in this community. I get this idea because for one I can't even have a back with out it getting entirely destroyed. And there are also some other reasons that I will not go into detail about. So due to this I am officially going to be leaving Pandahut. Due to people clearly not wanting my presence here. Thank you for the great fun over the years and I may see some of you in the distant future. Farewell Pandahut. :crying:
By Sp4x
I respect ur decision and everything, but just because someone raids your base whenever you build one doesn't mean people don't want you in the community.
Maybe, people raid your base cuz u make it appealing to a raider (i.e being big, etc.).
Anyway, it's your decision man.
Hope to see ya around.
By ZERO
If you owned those police buildings, then BMC probably raided it. It is not because we don't want you there, but because it is a police HQ.
By GrandpaHoovie
L8rs M8
Didnt rly know you but see ya soon!
Come back!
By Lex Of Talionis
Holy hell, that name brings me way back to when I started PH. Southern Productions was the very first place I raided on Unturned I believe. PH13 on Williston Island back in January/Feburary last year. My nostalgia aside, it's a shame seeing someone who played a key part in who I became on Pandahut depart and it saddens me that you think people dislike your presence. One thing I must correct you on however is that people want you gone from the community because they raid you, and that is simply incorrect in every sense of the word. People do not raid you because your presence is unwanted, It's roleplay, We play the roles which we choose, therefore bandits are intended to raid and rob, that is their livelihood. Back in early 2018 I didn't raid you because I disliked you, I did so because it was my first raid as a cartel member and that was my life, I desperately needed the money, I didn't dislike you in the slightest. Now then, you are most likely not disliked by the community, this community is one of the most welcoming I've ever been in, and I highly doubt they'd dislike a shopkeep and I am sorry you perceive it as such. Hope to see you around oncemore my friend. :heartfulpanda: :heartfulpanda:
By Southern
When I say raiding. I am fine with people going and raiding to gain loot. but My case is that I get my buildings raided straight after I build them. For example the Police department was raided by the BMC multiple times. In the matter of a week. Ther I had enough of that and left to do something else. I made a shop come back in roughly 4 days after popping on to stop its decay and I get on and the whole building is gone. Every last part. not even a sign left. And I went to check my other location for the old place and it is still standing. So do you see where I am coming from. Sure if they would not raid the building as soon as I build it I would be fine. And side note. I have been on PH a couple times after this thing to see. And if I was to stay I would never build a base again. So If you recall back to my glory days of having fun and exciting things for people to go and do. For example skydiving. And just for your understanding. setting up things like that and getting the right gear and buildings is costly. So I will not be doing this ever again due to me just losing all my money on rebuilding from repetitive raids. And Just for your guys knowledge. My building that was completely destroyed. It was going to be one of my old style exciting event buildings, I was going to offer skydiving and boating and many other cool and exciting things. But as I keep getting raided and am now entirely broke ingame I will not be redoing this. So sorry. If you want to be annoyed at someone. be annoyed at the person who raided the entire building. (Don't go and send hate though as that is not nice.)

- Southern Productions.
By Cookie
When I say raiding. I am fine with people going and raiding to gain loot. but My case is that I get my buildings raided straight after I build them. For example the Police department was raided by the BMC multiple times. In the matter of a week. Ther I had enough of that and left to do something else. I made a shop come back in roughly 4 days after popping on to stop its decay and I get on and the whole building is gone. Every last part. not even a sign left. And I went to check my other location for the old place and it is still standing. So do you see where I am coming from. Sure if they would not raid the building as soon as I build it I would be fine. And side note. I have been on PH a couple times after this thing to see. And if I was to stay I would never build a base again. So If you recall back to my glory days of having fun and exciting things for people to go and do. For example skydiving. And just for your understanding. setting up things like that and getting the right gear and buildings is costly. So I will not be doing this ever again due to me just losing all my money on rebuilding from repetitive raids. And Just for your guys knowledge. My building that was completely destroyed. It was going to be one of my old style exciting event buildings, I was going to offer skydiving and boating and many other cool and exciting things. But as I keep getting raided and am now entirely broke ingame I will not be redoing this. So sorry. If you want to be annoyed at someone. be annoyed at the person who raided the entire building. (Don't go and send hate though as that is not nice.)

- Southern Productions.
decay is 2 days my dude plus not to be mean but its stupid to be suprised when a police department gets raided
especialy when there are 2 big criminal groups to me it just seems you are salty
By Mr Pepe
Hey Southern, don't leave the community over that, people raid all the time and police will do everything in their power to stop them. I will help you rebuild the police station, and I'm sure many others will help a friend in need as well. Come back mate! :heartfulpanda:

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!