Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By pvt amar
who says that criminal dont have a group and raids the captain? and that makes a huge fight
i mean kill warrants are great but something must be done by the criminals to stop the warrant.
By Cookie
if its implemented there shoud be a way to counter them in their previous state it was stupid
ShrewdShroud liked this
By ShrewdShroud
if its implemented there shoud be a way to counter them in their previous state it was stupid
I agree, you can almost always fight back. During a raid you can defend your base, during an arrest you can kill the arresting cops, during a kidnap you can kill your kidnappers etc.
By Mr Pepe
I came across an idea to nerf them a little bit, when a player with the warrant kills an officer in self defense the warrant gets removed and he gets the warrant money.
By Cookie
I came across an idea to nerf them a little bit, when a player with the warrant kills an officer in self defense the warrant gets removed and he gets the warrant money.
the problem is if they have to shoot you first you will be dead by the time you can use self defense
By ZERO
Kill warrants are just hits for police. However, I do agree that they should change the announcement to Arrest Warrants to remove confusion. Kill warrants are very one-sided.
By pvt amar
Kill warrants are just hits for police. However, I do agree that they should change the announcement to Arrest Warrants to remove confusion. Kill warrants are very one-sided.
the only thing wrong with the kill warrants is that a criminal cant do anything to stop them, find that "anything" and problem solved
Mr Pepe liked this
By Mushy
Also many new players are confused because arrest warrants are displayed as kill warrants in chat which usually ends with them kosing the person with a warrant.
This was a mistake on our behalf. We have updated the servers' language files to display the term "arrest warrant" as opposed to kill warrant. As for bringing back Kill warrants, the community has already brought forth their thoughts.
iMC, Cookie, Supreme Leader and 3 others liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!