You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Sp4x
Minister of Finance.
I’m good with my money, good at making money, and know when to give money for a certain cause and when not to.
I hope you’ll consider me bby <3
By pvt amar
Ign - JTD
Role - Making power for everyone and feeding them
Experience - i dont understand what kind of experience but i do have experience with helping people and helping the community i would gladly help you Amar in helping other people because im kind my self to
What Would I offer - i would like some money but money is more important than helping people so i would gladly accept money but i dont realy care about it

Offtopic - my money is already going down (350k)
accepted as a Minister of Public Services and Procurement!
Mr AJ liked this
By pvt amar
Minister of Finance.
I’m good with my money, good at making money, and know when to give money for a certain cause and when not to.
accepted! make sure your role is not bandit!
By ILoveMoMo
Minister of Finance.
Please DM me in discord so i can invite you to our discord server 𝐌𝐨𝐌𝐨#9052 , Thanks
By ILoveMoMo
Ign - JTD
Role - Making power for everyone and feeding them
Experience - i dont understand what kind of experience but i do have experience with helping people and helping the community i would gladly help you Amar in helping other people because im kind my self to
What Would I offer - i would like some money but money is more important than helping people so i would gladly accept money but i dont realy care about it

Offtopic - my money is already going down (350k)
Please DM me in discord so i can invite you to our discord server 𝐌𝐨𝐌𝐨#9052 , Thanks
By Javi-kun
is there a minister for selling weed?

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!