You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Quavo
In-Game Name: I Wanked on a swegway
Current Role:Bandit
Steam Profile Link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198237662452/
Steam 64 ID:76561198237662452
Discord: Don't have one, if needed please tell me
Any BMC Referrals (Captain+):Thomasino,Hardium
Rate your PvP skills out of 10:6
Rate your driving skills out of 10:7
What are some of your strengths: I am good at base layouts and I have commen sense so I know when to stop doing something and when to trust or not trust somone.
What are your weaknesses: I am still in school so I can't play as much as other but during the summer I can. I am kinda new to the server but already doing very good.
What Can You Do To Improve BMC: I can help others and show them the rules, I can help build bases, farm, scout out possible raids or shops.
How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: Close to 100 hours but I have only been playing for 4 days.
If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: Tell a higher ranking and try to find out who they are talking to and make them beleave that the snitch is lieing.
If a base location is discovered, what will you do:defend it with my life, or build a new one depending on what I am told to do.
Do you agree to risk your life for the group: More then I need to
Will you try your best to defend the group's honor: is that even a question? of course!
Do you agree to follow all BMC and Pandahut rules: I always have and always will.

lastly I want to say even if I get declined is it still alright if I am a body guard for one of y'alls members. I really want to get into this group so I will do what I have to to get in.
Thomasino & HARDIUM are not captain’s therefore they cannot refer. Anyways, Congrats! you have been accepted, PM Me, Nebula, Yoshi, Outspace or Pablo for an invite!
By Chompz
In-Game Name: RetardedPenguin
Current Role: MVPBandit
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/RetardedPenguinDunce/
Steam 64 ID:76561198162085978
Discord: RetardedPenguin#3070
Any BMC Referrals (Captain+): Thomasino
Rate your PvP skills out of 10: 7 or 8 (I'm better in third person :p )
Rate your driving skills out of 10: 7
What are some of your strengths: Im good at base designs and building for kidnapping mainly, im good at kidnapping and raiding especially in the group and im very active.
What are your weaknesses: I don't have much money anymore (20k) because I made my friends and I a kidnapping base and I get huge lag spikes in certain spots of the map.
What Can You Do To Improve BMC: I plan to make the group infamous with a buddy of mine by kidnapping and performing other various crimes. I will also be able to help defend more of our bases and I can set up more bases for us to hold our hostages at or perform other various crimes for this group. (Druglord steps onto the stage)
How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: 49.45 (I don't know why it's so low I think my time reset or something.)
If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: I would take it straight to a trusted friend who is a higher up and then I would probably kidnap the person.
If a base location is discovered, what will you do: I would try to move loot to a different base temporarily but if no time is available I will defend the base with my life.
Do you agree to risk your life for the group: Yes my lord
Will you try your best to defend the group's honor: With my life
Do you agree to follow all BMC and Pandahut rules: Yes your honor
sry to inform u, but Thomasino isnt a captain or above, so pls dont add him to refferals
In-Game Name: RetardedPenguin
Current Role: MVPBandit
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/RetardedPenguinDunce/
Steam 64 ID:76561198162085978
Discord: RetardedPenguin#3070
Any BMC Referrals (Captain+): Thomasino
Rate your PvP skills out of 10: 7 or 8 (I'm better in third person :p )
Rate your driving skills out of 10: 7
What are some of your strengths: Im good at base designs and building for kidnapping mainly, im good at kidnapping and raiding especially in the group and im very active.
What are your weaknesses: I don't have much money anymore (20k) because I made my friends and I a kidnapping base and I get huge lag spikes in certain spots of the map.
What Can You Do To Improve BMC: I plan to make the group infamous with a buddy of mine by kidnapping and performing other various crimes. I will also be able to help defend more of our bases and I can set up more bases for us to hold our hostages at or perform other various crimes for this group. (Druglord steps onto the stage)
How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: 49.45 (I don't know why it's so low I think my time reset or something.)
If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: I would take it straight to a trusted friend who is a higher up and then I would probably kidnap the person.
If a base location is discovered, what will you do: I would try to move loot to a different base temporarily but if no time is available I will defend the base with my life.
Do you agree to risk your life for the group: Yes my lord
Will you try your best to defend the group's honor: With my life
Do you agree to follow all BMC and Pandahut rules: Yes your honor
Congrats! you have been accepted, PM Me, Nebula, Yoshi, Outspace or quavo for an invite!
Nvm, might Not be accepted.
By Opal
In-Game Name: Opal
Current Role: SWAT
Steam Profile Link:
Steam 64 ID:
Discord: Opal#0220
Any BMC Referrals (Captain+): Eternity
Rate your PvP skills out of 10: 9
Rate your driving skills out of 10: 0
What are some of your strengths: A great spy.
What are your weaknesses: Impulsive
What Can You Do To Improve BMC: Spying.
How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: 60~ hours
If you catch someone snitching, what would you do:
If a base location is discovered, what will you do: Kill them.
Do you agree to risk your life for the group: Yes.
Will you try your best to defend the group's honor: Yes.
Do you agree to follow all BMC and Pandahut rules: I made the BMC rules. I follow the PH rules.
By ZERO
In-Game Name: Opal
Current Role: SWAT
Steam Profile Link:
Steam 64 ID:
Discord: Opal#0220
Any BMC Referrals (Captain+): Eternity
Rate your PvP skills out of 10: 9
Rate your driving skills out of 10: 0
What are some of your strengths: A great spy.
What are your weaknesses: Impulsive
What Can You Do To Improve BMC: Spying.
How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: 60~ hours
If you catch someone snitching, what would you do:
If a base location is discovered, what will you do: Kill them.
Do you agree to risk your life for the group: Yes.
Will you try your best to defend the group's honor: Yes.
Do you agree to follow all BMC and Pandahut rules: I made the BMC rules. I follow the PH rules.
You’re so hot, Opal. I love your rock <3

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!