You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Pablo Escobar.
actually i was curious about that myself, i talked to miku about it and she said if i got scammed id get a refund and the player would be Punished.
You better record your pc for 7 days then as I don’t endorse this nor will have the staff go through a 7 day grace period of checking logs for every payment made to you. If you lose money you lose money unless Miku specifically wants to check it. Maybe give them 24-48 hours tops and we will check it. But not 7 days that’s a bit much.
Please love druglord
By Quavo
actually i was curious about that myself, i talked to miku about it and she said if i got scammed id get a refund and the player would be Punished.
You better record your pc for 7 days then as I don’t endorse this nor will have the staff go through a 7 day grace period of checking logs for every payment made to you. If you lose money you lose money unless Miku specifically wants to check it. Maybe give them 24-48 hours tops and we will check it. But not 7 days that’s a bit much.
Ok, thank you for the advise aren much appreciated, I will change it to 24-48 hours.
By pvt amar
who will take a loan of 24 to 48hrs tho
i believe this will be a great idea only if you take it seriously
you make a bank or something in game and take screenshots lr signed contracts that will make it easier for admins maybe. like a ss of me saying « quavo loaned me 30k i will have to pay 32kin 2weeks »
Mr Pepe liked this
By Mr Pepe
Good idea, a lot of potential.
The first bank opened on ph...
By wonslowcar
quite a bit of problems
a) what if people dont pay
b) what is the interest rate? does it increase over time (interest rate is a percentage, simple interest is interest = principle (starter money) * rate (percentage) * time)
c) what if people cant pay back the loan
d) what if problems arise that make it so said player cant pay it back if they could?
also not the first bank smh

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!