Introduce yourself here! (Optional)
By Outspace
Well ive been here longer than everyones whos commented on this thread up to now if this is a competition. Ima get flamed by burnt or someone else rq tho. Anyways welcome back. Whats the point in arguing if dead mafias were the best, they died for a reason
By Pengu!
Well ive been here longer than everyones whos commented on this thread if this is a competition. Ima get flamed by burnt or someone else rq tho. Anyways welcome back. Whats the point in arguing if dead mafias were the best, they died for a reason
this information is false
By Apples
Well ive been here longer than everyones whos commented on this thread if this is a competition. Ima get flamed by burnt or someone else rq tho. Anyways welcome back. Whats the point in arguing if dead mafias were the best, they died for a reason
hi
Helena liked this
By Outspace
this information is false
Not really, I was up until apples just commented, if you mean mafias, okay have your opinion but they did die so you cant argue they are the best
By Burnt
hi
Sup fella?
By ZERO
hi
Sup fella?
I'm late to the game, what's up guys?
By Slushy
Well ive been here longer than everyones whos commented on this thread up to now if this is a competition. Ima get flamed by burnt or someone else rq tho. Anyways welcome back. Whats the point in arguing if dead mafias were the best, they died for a reason
You beat me by a month.. smh
By Aren
Okay well you guys had your little shit post of who joined first. My turn

Locked for derailing
Helena, pvt amar, Cookie and 1 others liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!