You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Yoshi
Hello fellow Pandahut players,

Although I made my forum account in August of 2017, one year ago today I joined my first major group on Pandahut, the PPD on 10. I was a massive noob and had absolutely no idea what I was doing, I was insecure, introverted, and awkward. Many things have happened since then, I've joined many new groups, became staff, made enemies, and made countless friends. Above all, this server has changed me as a person, while many of you probably think of me either as an annoying squeaker or an overgrown gecko, I cannot express how grateful I am because I've become more confident in myself, become better at communication skills, and overall become a more extroverted and outgoing person because of all of you. Some of you may hate me, and others may think of me as one of their closest friends, whatever you think of me, thank you for helping me grow. I made a little video to showcase some of the best moments I've had on RP, although some non-RP clips are included, I hope you enjoy the video and feel free to comment whatever you'd like.

Thanks,
~Yoshi

Burnt, iMC, Slushy and 6 others liked this
By Voxil
One thing it didn't change was your age and voice.
Apples, Burnt liked this
By Burnt
I got scared you forgot about me :playfulpanda:

Too bad we didn’t record any terraria you unicorn horn cheater.
By Slushy
oof thats a dope video too bad i was gone the whole time :P
By Yoshi
-_-
By Aren
Aww he dedicated the video to me. Maybe now I’ll actually have to feed him... maybe. But I wasn’t in the most importantly part /shrug I see where I stand! You’ll be added to my list of ignored pms ;) jk... or am I?
By NeedlessMemeing
No matter what get you do,

You’ll always be a squeaky overgrown gecko.
By Yoshi
I got scared you forgot about me :playfulpanda:

Too bad we didn’t record any terraria you unicorn horn cheater.
I DIDNT CHEAT IN THOSE DAMN UNICORN HORNS
Burnt liked this
By Yoshi
No matter what get you do,

You’ll always be a squeaky overgrown gecko.
*Takes extra maturity pills*
By Voxil
-_-
Love you too, Yosh Yosh

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!