Get Help from RP Staff here!
Idk why but I can't get this bad boy on RP, I don't see any reason it isn't buyable (it's basically a better version of the katana).
its a one shot body shot

its brokE as frick
its a one shot body shot

its brokE as frick
It does 88 damage on max overkill to the body.
Base damage of 55x2 because overkill gives +50% melee damage = 110x0.8 multiplier = 88.
The shark tooth isn’t in either, but I believe this isn’t in Bc it was a quest item.
The Zweihander works perfectly as a melee, if we can’t use that then why can we use platinum rings, a quest item?
The shark tooth isn’t in either, but I believe this isn’t in Bc it was a quest item.
Acquirement:
Germany: The Zweihander can be obtained by performing the Secrets of Neuschwanstein easter egg.

Analysis:
  • Advantages:
    • Farthest reach of all bladed weapons.
      High damage

Disadvantages:
    • Long delay time before swinging.
      Somewhat costly to repair.

That is indeed the reason we skipped this item. This is a quest item which we thought to be too OP to be in the RP shop. It is a quest item which is meant to be very rare. It is not meant to be obtained by simply purchasing it from a shop.
Acquirement:
Germany: The Zweihander can be obtained by performing the Secrets of Neuschwanstein easter egg.

Analysis:
  • Advantages:
    • Farthest reach of all bladed weapons.
      High damage

Disadvantages:
    • Long delay time before swinging.
      Somewhat costly to repair.

That is indeed the reason we skipped this item. This is a quest item which we thought to be too OP to be in the RP shop. It is a quest item which is meant to be very rare. It is not meant to be obtained by simply purchasing it from a shop.
The weapon is only different from the Katana in about 2 regards: it has 0.05 of a metre longer range, and +5 damage. This +5 damage does not mean anything. Both the Katana and Zweihander, on maximum overkill, cannot OHK anywhere other than the head. Because the Katana has a base damage of 50, and the Zweihander has a base damage of 55. With overkill, this is +50% damage, making 100 and 110 respectively. The way Unturned works in regards to damage is that for anywhere other than the head, the damage is multiplied down, with them both being multiplied by 0.8. This stops it from being a OHK to the body. They will always OHK the head, however. If the Zweihander isn't to be added then we should ban the Katana.
Since we have a policy of not adding any quest weapons to RP, this topic has been brought up in the RP-Admin section for a vote. We will get back to you soon on its result.
Since we have a policy of not adding any quest weapons to RP, this topic has been brought up in the RP-Admin section for a vote. We will get back to you soon on its result.
*cough cough* platinum ring *cough cough*
TomatoChunks liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!