Introduce yourself here! (Optional)
By VALE
Hey Guys, my name is VALE and I'm a new player to the community. I'm 16 Years old and currently in my Sophomore Year of highschool. I Started playing unturned a lil bit ago and I've been really enjoying the game. Hope to see some of you ingame! (I Mainly Play on 13)
Mr AJ, pvt amar liked this
By Supreme Leader
Hello vale
My name is The Unknown and as it sounds, I'm unknown ahaha. That was a shit joke ik. Anyways, welcome to pandahut and if you are looking for someone to talk to and play with, feel free to shoot me a pm on discord at ??????#2089 or add me on steam which is in my signature. Just remember, I'm an rcmp captain on 13 and if you commit any crime, I'll be onto you 😉
Mr AJ liked this
By Ace Clip
UwU new players always welcome.
By Aren
Hello vale
My name is The Unknown and as it sounds, I'm unknown ahaha. That was a shit joke ik. Anyways, welcome to pandahut and if you are looking for someone to talk to and play with, feel free to shoot me a pm on discord at ??????#2089 or add me on steam which is in my signature. Just remember, I'm an rcmp captain on 13 and if you commit any crime, I'll be onto you 😉
But you’re supreme leader, not really “unknown”
pvt amar, Slushy liked this
By ZERO
Hello vale
😳
By MemeOverlord
Hey Guys, my name is VALE and I'm a new player to the community. I'm 16 Years old and currently in my Sophomore Year of highschool. I Started playing unturned a lil bit ago and I've been really enjoying the game. Hope to see some of you ingame! (I Mainly Play on 13)
10 is better, but welcome to Pandahut!
By pvt amar
welcome amigo
By Supreme Leader
Hello vale
Fake news
By Aren
Hello vale
Fake news
https://pandahut.net/forums/viewtopic.p ... 6&p=154868
By Supreme Leader

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!