You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By AnarchyMachine
IRA will be top secret Group for join u cant apply here dm at me discord AnarchyMachine#1128 we need high rank persons IRA will have council with Irısh Kings Im first Irısh King I need 2 More Irish King and 10 Boi we will help citizens not killing
-New IRA will help citizens
Last edited by AnarchyMachine on November 4th, 2018, 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
By NeedlessMemeing
Does it come with potatoes?
By MattCobra
Considering the IRA was a, you know - real terrorist organisation and I know people whose family's were killed by the IRA, I don't think you should name your group this.
By Danny Dog
Yea that name...

(From google)
'In 1987, the IRA carried out almost 300 shooting and bombing attacks, killing 31 RUC, UDR and British Army personnel and 20 civilians, while injuring 100 security forces and 150 civilians. In 1990, there were almost 400 IRA attacks which killed 30 soldiers and police and injured 340.'.
Cookie, MattCobra, Supreme Leader and 2 others liked this
By MemeOverlord
IRA will be top secret Group for join u cant apply here dm at me discord AnarchyMachine#1128 we need high rank persons IRA will have council with Irısh Kings Im first Irısh King I need 2 More Irish King and 10 Boi we will help citizens not killing
-New IRA will help citizens
Wow a guy like Anarchy forming a terrorist group on PH 10, why am I not surprised. 🤔
AnarchyMachine liked this
By Jacket1
his ira group cuz u cant use ar-18
By TastyMelon
Hi there Anarchy,

The name of this group has a really bad reputation IRL and is also able to hurt a lot of people in our community.

I have decided that you are not allowed to create a group with this name. Feel free to create another one but hereby this will be locked.

Sorry

Kind regards,
TastyMelon
Aren, MattCobra liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!