You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Liona
Pandahut groups, the bread and butter of RP.

Groups on RP are such a big aspect as they allow individuals who would be weak alone... To join up and become powerful together.

In this edition of my meme called [TALK], I'll be sharing some of my personal experiences within and outside of, in my opinion, the most successful and powerful groups on RP.

OMINIOUS (unturned). Led by an ex-staff member by the name of Wolf or later known as Bread Roll, was soon the most powerful group on RP. They had a member roster of about 40 members and later would make a sub-branch called T.C.R.S...

I joined up into OMINIOUS in March, 2016. I quickly grew to love the group and the leader, they were efficient with multiple divisions inside the group, fun to be around and provided me with an actual purpose on RP. The leader, took me under his wing, teaching me everything he knew ranging from how to make money, how to rob/raid efficiently and how to build bases. The group was a dominant force, never failing to impress me with their variety of strategies.

(ARK). Led by a guy called Tyrone, his vision was to build an RP town and to have an active work and guard force to defend this town at all times. This dream of his, became a reality as his group quickly grew and in no time, they had 30+ active residents living within their walls. They had a system for space management such as having blocks of flats and keeping everything small but secure and also provided their members with community spaces such as their town bar and town hall.

(ARK) would later find, they couldn't keep enough members online to defend at all times, so they made an alliance with the group [00]. The [00] team or the "Special forces" would be on nearly all the time, keeping watch over the town from their huge base and the town guard would look out for [00] in return.

(ARK) would unfortunately get raided and then the group went downhill with internal conflicts and their leader getting banned.

The well known group and the most successful mafia in PH history, The Strazzi Family. Led by ThatGuyBob they started off as a small group working together raiding, selling berries and robbing people. As they gained more publicity, they would gain more members. Quickly soaking up bandits and other criminals eager to be apart of their crime family, they would quickly expand their operations into extortion and offering protection for cash.

Strazzi lasted for a long time but eventually, as all teams do, died out.

Aim, Shoot, Kill. (ASK). I joined AsK in 2017. They were dominating #13 at the time raiding and robbing everyone constantly. I quickly rose to one of the Co-Leaders in AsK. With Ghostly and Alfie's guidance, AsK retained their power for a long time without any rivals until [806] arrived. AsK were around 3%+ members strong with player varying from Bandits, kidnappers, drug lords, salesman and more. AsK also died out in Mid to Late 2017.

[806] Known as Quantity over Quality, had a member roster of 40+ members. They didn't have many good players, but they had so many of them to compensate for that. They would quickly move in on #10 and rule the server for a long time. They were led by RyDollaSign, Sournois Renard and Enigma. They owned a base inside the Seattle Hospital and were hardly ever raided thanks to the design of the base by Renard. They had many different bases as well though and were all made possible thanks to Enigma's seemingly bottomless balance.

Moving into more recent teams, we see the rise of BH, BMC, WCS, WSM and FBI.

BlackHats... well I don't think I need to get into them and no I was never a member of BH.

BMC. Now led by Burnt and MattCobra, they are one of the most powerful groups on RP right now mainly focusing on #10 and successfully keeping competition minimal with constant raids and kidnaps.

WCS. Led by jrider, they are strong and efficient, from my knowledge, a rather small group but with good members to make up for that.

WSM. Probably the strongest group of 2018 (without kos'ing everyone). Dominated #10 for what seemed an age. Thanks to Kim and her amazing building skills, Supreme's leadership and the members dedication, would dominate the criminal aspect of #10. They recently disbanded with the recent departure of Supreme.

FBI. While not as strong as the PSD were, they are slowly building up their member roster with active and dedicated cops while at the same time, keeping #13's crime rates somewhat low. With MattCobra as their leader, they are well on their way to beating the crimewaves of #13.

Yeah, I'm fresh dried out of shit to talk about. So without any further ado.

Bye.

-noob dog
Pablo Escobar., Supreme Leader, iMC and 1 others liked this
By xDreamLand
FBI. While not as strong as the PSD were, they are slowly building up their member roster with active and dedicated cops while at the same time, keeping #13's crime rates somewhat low. With MattCobra as their leader, they are well on their way to beating the crimewaves of #13.
^^
I agree!
Mr AJ liked this
By Mr AJ
I was a former Citizen of ARK , tbh man , it was one of the best custom-made towns ever at ph 10
I was also there during the war between syndicates and Strazzis
Man, you just brought back my early memories
Even though I joined forums late, still I can remember all these stuff
You were absolutely right about the present groups and You missed SOA :laugh:
Good Review Man
#IloveTalk #GreatReview
By Burnt
No talk about the SOA, The Syndicate (Pre-Strazzi they were a good #1 contender), Zero-Zero (Group by George. included BannedHammer), SMS, SSPF, and many more :P
By Cookie
No talk abiyt fsdfsdfsd was lit group

We legit owned half of seattle
By iMC
I'm kinda new to the "group experience" party, as I've only been part of one major RP group. However, being part of PSD's civilian division, and later administrative undersheriff, was where I was able to become more than just another regular RP player. I was able to work on and develop some of my out-of-RP skills like Excel & graphic design in things like the PSD Criminal/Activity Record and the PSD letterheads that you would see if you got accepted/denied. I also helped out in game by purchasing raiding vehicles for large-scale raids. Unfortunately, as we all know, PSD shut down, but I'm still glad that I was able to be part of PSD while it was alive, and I still keep up with most of the officers/civilians that I interacted with.
By Liona
No talk about the SOA, The Syndicate (Pre-Strazzi they were a good #1 contender), Zero-Zero (Group by George. included BannedHammer), SMS, SSPF, and many more :P

Left out some groups as I wasn't affected or involved with them and as I said in the opening I'll be sharing some of my personal experiences within and outside of, in my opinion, the most successful and powerful groups on RP.

-noob clog

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!