You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By NeedlessMemeing
BLACKHAT BASE RAIDED

Yesterday, a Black Hat underwater base was raided by FBI due to explosives. The FBI was able to find tens of thousands worth of claymores, grenades, raw explosives and land mines.

This raid was also historical as it was one of PEI’s first bases raided for having explosives.

This shows that no matter what, the FBI is one step ahead.
Ive raided a base that had 400 grenades before.
Matt's going to PM you asking if you still have the grenades. ;-)
By Mellon
BLACKHAT BASE RAIDED

Yesterday, a Black Hat underwater base was raided by FBI due to explosives. The FBI was able to find tens of thousands worth of claymores, grenades, raw explosives and land mines.

This raid was also historical as it was one of PEI’s first bases raided for having explosives.

This shows that no matter what, the FBI is one step ahead.
Ive raided a base that had 400 grenades before.
Matt's going to PM you asking if you still have the grenades. ;-)
Matt isnt allowed to hold grenades, after the incident of ...
By TomatoChunks
By MattCobra
FBI Progress Report - Spreadsheets

Hello citizens!

The Public sheet went online!

Its accessible to everyone and you don't need to be in own any google account. For now its just a page with all of the arrests & information regarding arrests, we are working on making it a PUBLICLY ACCESIBLE tool. So, you can simply just look-up a certain name & you will receive all the needed information which we have from him. We got the code worked out in our Private Look-Up system. So, maybe #soon for the public one too! ;-)
(You may always ask an FBI-officer to use the look-up tool for a certain person. He'll be happy to give you a summarized list of the arrests made on him)

The Spreadsheets contains the following pages:
  • Welcome
  • Announcements
  • Criminal Records
  • Officer Register
We have worked out a Crime Report Form too, you can report berry bases, corruption, criminal groups, ... in there. Then, an officer will handle it (thru our automatic report tool). Eventually after an approval by a certified FBI lead you'll receive a reaction (in case you want that) back about your case.

Everything is pretty much self-explaining. In case you really don't understand something, feel free to DM the developer on Discord (xDreamLand#5530) or MattCobra (MattCobra#8168)

LINK: {Public Sheet} FBI #13 - Official Spreadsheet

Sincerly,
~The FBI
xDreamLand liked this
By Ace Clip
I dont think someone will use it, and if, after 2 weeks it will just die ( im talking about report,... not fbi)
By xDreamLand
I dont think someone will use it, and if, after 2 weeks it will just die ( im talking about report,... not fbi)
We anticipate that ALL of our members fill in a private google form which is connected with the Criminal Record page. So we are actually making an external /record <name> thingy here, which is not in-game yet. So its for you to decide if this'll come in handy at ones.

Its not going to die in like 2 weeks. Since its a fully automatic tool and its just here in order for people to use it in certain scenario's. Our name is the Federal Bureau of Investigations, keep that in mind! We are here to make reports of the bad guys. And this tool will obviously come in handy at mayor elections(#13), police applications (#13), ...

We appreciate your positive thoughts tho ;)
~xDreamLand
By Ace Clip
We anticipate that ALL of our members fill in a private google form which is connected with the Criminal Record page. So we are actually making an external /record <name> thingy here, which is not in-game yet. So its for you to decide if this'll come in handy at ones.

Its not going to die in like 2 weeks. Since its a fully automatic tool and its just here in order for people to use it in certain scenario's. Our name is the Federal Bureau of Investigations, keep that in mind! We are here to make reports of the bad guys. And this tool will obviously come in handy at mayor elections(#13), police applications (#13), ...

We appreciate your positive thoughts tho ;)
~xDreamLand
What i mean is, if i would be police i woulnd't fill it out. Its just more work. Give name, arrest succesfull or not... Thats why i said "after 2 weeks its will just die". Because i dont think everyone wants to fill it outs every arrest or criminal.

And yes, thats a good idea. But little too much work for police officers that JUST wanna arrest.
:p
By xDreamLand
What i mean is, if i would be police i woulnd't fill it out. Its just more work. Give name, arrest succesfull or not... Thats why i said "after 2 weeks its will just die". Because i dont think everyone wants to fill it outs every arrest or criminal.

And yes, thats a good idea. But little too much work for police officers that JUST wanna arrest.
:p
Whenever you join the FBI you are required to fill in this google form. If you don't want to fill it in, well, then your sadly not at the good place. We mainly didn't decide to create this form in order to show you all how many arrests we have done, but in order to investigate (like we do as FBI). And after discussing a bit, we decided that it could just go public, at the end you could witness the arrests too?

We have professional officers which are trained for doing this, there whole salary is based off the rank what they have (and that rank can partially be earned by the amount of arrests they do and/or how they handle in these arrests). And believe me, its not that big of a deal to fill in that form, the only thing that takes some time is typing the name exactly over. The rest is just selecting options. (it takes me like 30s for each form incl. typing a name out, this can easily be done during the jail time)

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!