You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
The Fort Mahoney is going to be a place where people can live, have jobs and survive safely. No crime will be permitted, anyone spotted doing crime will be warned 3 times, then they will be announced KoS in the police department of the fort. (The fort is a w.i.p.)
inciting kos?
you seem a really nice guy into the rp and stuff but i suggest reading the rules dude..
Mr AJ liked this
I'm rethinking this thing
I'll change it from 10 to 13.
However, the same applications will be used, any RCMP officers, builders and decorators are welcome to come and use the fort (Just send me a message with your Unturned user name and what your role is). and only those who submit an application via a steam message will have the location revealed to them. If anybody who submitted an application reveals the location, I will personally find the one who betrayed us and kill them. However, I will reveal it after we are ready.
If there's any form of contraband there then the FBI will definitely make sure you get raided.
Supreme Leader liked this
If there's any form of contraband there then the FBI will definitely make sure you get raided.
Count me in
Tell me what the contraband is first though.
So I can frame someone els-*Cough* get rid of it.
Tell me what the contraband is first though.
So I can frame someone els-*Cough* get rid of it.
See here --> https://pandahut.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=15812
The Fort Mahoney is going to be a place where people can live, have jobs and survive safely. No crime will be permitted, anyone spotted doing crime will be warned 3 times, then they will be arrested the next time, or have a warrant against them in the police department. (The fort is a w.i.p.)
You can’t just warrant someone because they break the law (unless they do something that ACTUALLY warrants one - not ‘doing crime’)
Well, I guess then a police officer will be alerted if the criminal is doing something against the server rules. It shouldn't and won't be a place for criminals to hide. Also, for any robberies, raids and kidnappings in the Fort or any other official server crime, the same rules apply.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!