Player Giveaways for PVP and RP!
By Yoshi
Name: Yoshi
What I want: bamboo or vaults, but I'm really fine with anything
Why I should win: Look Stan, we've had our disputes, fights, and problems In the past, but in my opinion the good outways the bad, man my first forum post was responded to by you, when I got my mvp rank, and when you finally gave me a chance in the mafia, to operation racoons, and the PSD, we have been friends for six months and many of my fun experiences were with ypu, especially on 13, thank you for your time and service on PH, we won't forget you
By TrippL
Name: Orange
What you want to win: nothing
Why you should win: because you will be back in a week, your just mad you lost your rank (idk why and it was probably bullshit). I also don’t like to profit off peoples pain.
By Burnt
Name: BurntToast
WHAT I WANT: all duh moneyssssss (and the boom booms)
Why I want it: so I can find a new guy to hunt for in the bushes since you are leaving :(
By Danny Dog
Name: Orange
What you want to win: nothing
Why you should win: because you will be back in a week, your just mad you lost your rank (idk why and it was probably bullshit). I also don’t like to profit off peoples pain.
Your loss
By AnarchyMachine
Name: Anarchy machine
What you want to win: I want 1m bamboo xD
Why you should win: for help my club against bad guys soa needs some money
By xDreamLand
Name: Anarchy machine
What you want to win: I want 1m bamboo xD
Why you should win: for help my club against bad guys soa needs some money
Y’all are the bad guys.

And why are you giving this all away Stan?
By NeedlessMemeing
Name: NeedlessMemeing
What you want to win: 1 million
Why you should win: I’ve known you for a while, ever since the Seattle Mafia. You were alright, and could actually fly everything except sky cranes. You were always pretty fun, except for your potato mic.
By TomatoChunks
Name: TomatoChunks
What you want to win: I'll take anything tbh
Why you should win: GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG SKRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!