You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!

Who should be mayor

Orange
38%
bugpony
63%
Barry
No votes
0%
By Brylyth
You can't demote police that give tickets for a minor infraction unless you're also willing to do the same to officers who don't give tickets. That would be bias.
Also, officers ignoring unlicensed weapons intentionally would be subject to demotion, if necessary, by staff.
By Aren
Like police? They will be funded 250k out of my own pocket.

Don’t like the police? Know that gun licenses and tickets will be ABOLISHED along with all laws in plave for the sole purpose of the government to profit off of. Only laws that stop people from harming others will stay.

Like to have fun? No problem, The Unturned Olympics is going to be funded 250k out of my own pocket so that everyone can participate free of charge. There will be events almost every day of the week.
You cannot remove tickets for unlicensed nor demote cops for issuing them. Laws can not remove rules.
By TrippL
Like police? They will be funded 250k out of my own pocket.

Don’t like the police? Know that gun licenses and tickets will be ABOLISHED along with all laws in plave for the sole purpose of the government to profit off of. Only laws that stop people from harming others will stay.

Like to have fun? No problem, The Unturned Olympics is going to be funded 250k out of my own pocket so that everyone can participate free of charge. There will be events almost every day of the week.
You cannot remove tickets for unlicensed nor demote cops for issuing them. Laws can not remove rules.
There is a way to work around everything ;-)
By nir_master
There really isn't even if were to find a loophole which I highly doubt it they simply deny you and say fix that loophole.
By TrippL
There really isn't even if were to find a loophole which I highly doubt it they simply deny you and say fix that loophole.
I could literally refund all gun licenses and pay for peoples tickets if laws don’t get changed
By Ice Jesus
Just created my account. My vote probably wont count because of that, but Orange sounds like he would be the best Mayor for 10. Doing away with unnecessary laws that only hurt the citizens is a great policy. Long live Mayor Orange!
By MattCobra
Orange just so you are aware. 2 of the things your would do if you got mayor, about tickets and licenses you are not allowed to do. I wrote this so you know. If you do not believe me ask Classified
All police that do not follow my "guidelines" will not receive funding and will be subject to demotion the moment they break a law.
Orange buddy, it’s like that Legalise Berry thing. It ruins rp for drug lords and just like your no more gun license and tickets, it ruins rp for police officers. You can not keep your promises.
By TrippL
Orange just so you are aware. 2 of the things your would do if you got mayor, about tickets and licenses you are not allowed to do. I wrote this so you know. If you do not believe me ask Classified
All police that do not follow my "guidelines" will not receive funding and will be subject to demotion the moment they break a law.
Orange buddy, it’s like that Legalise Berry thing. It ruins rp for drug lords and just like your no more gun license and tickets, it ruins rp for police officers. You can not keep your promises.
I can't legalize berries but I would not support police that try to stop berry farming.
By WildCard_Extreme
You sound like a horrible flipping mayor. Come on bug you got this. You want to stop licenses stop tickets and would prefer is police didn’t stop berry farms. You are basically representing all criminals
By TrippL
You sound like a horrible flipping mayor. Come on bug you got this. You want to stop licenses stop tickets and would prefer is police didn’t stop berry farms. You are basically representing all criminals
Not necessarily, Most laws that are in place are for the government to profit off of, I'm just removing the ones that don't effect the citizens in a negative way.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!