You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By ThievingBeast

Steam profile link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198028470621

Discord(with tags):Doc Night#4448

About how much time on pandahut RP: Im not sure, but a long damn time

About how much time on pandahut PVP: Depends if im feeling frisky enough to kill everyone

Why do you want to join this group: I want a information network that can help me with my targets, finding them or delivering them to me for death. As much I am willing to lend my expertise and own reputation to benefit the Santora Mafia.

Why do you think we should accept you into this group: I have a reputation, that is known to alot of older rpers in Pandahut. I know it speaks volumes and I stand behind it, very good hitman, great kill rate with 10% failure rate.

Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone

Referral: Outspace, Ice Venom

Your in, like I said to Nando just read above please.
By nir_master

Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198155853685

Discord(with tags): nir_master#2030

About how much time on pandahut RP: 186 hours

About how much time on pandahut PVP: About 200 hours

Why do you want to join this group: I want to join this group since I would like to be able to grow distribute drugs without having to always worry about getting arrested by multiple PSD officers at the same time. So overall I just want to be able to what I do best without having to take on a PD by myself since no matter how good I might be at PVP I have limits and by joining the group I hope to find some people I can do raids and so on without worrying too much.

Why do you think we should accept you into this group: It has been a while since I was a drug lord but back in the day I was pretty successful at it, having 3 plots going undiscovered and only when I decided to retire was it taken down. I may not be the best at robberies but I certainly know how to do a raid. If you want check on how true my statements are you could ask Waffleking who I used to be in a mafia with or even Nando who used to be in TR with me for a while. I'm not sure how you are the mob is doing in terms of money but I assume a new source of income is always open. Anyway thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope I'll be hearing you guys soon :yum:

Time Zone: PST

Referral: Nando
By IceVenomOG

Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198155853685

Discord(with tags): nir_master#2030

About how much time on pandahut RP: 186 hours

About how much time on pandahut PVP: About 200 hours

Why do you want to join this group: I want to join this group since I would like to be able to grow distribute drugs without having to always worry about getting arrested by multiple PSD officers at the same time. So overall I just want to be able to what I do best without having to take on a PD by myself since no matter how good I might be at PVP I have limits and by joining the group I hope to find some people I can do raids and so on without worrying too much.

Why do you think we should accept you into this group: It has been a while since I was a drug lord but back in the day I was pretty successful at it, having 3 plots going undiscovered and only when I decided to retire was it taken down. I may not be the best at robberies but I certainly know how to do a raid. If you want check on how true my statements are you could ask Waffleking who I used to be in a mafia with or even Nando who used to be in TR with me for a while. I'm not sure how you are the mob is doing in terms of money but I assume a new source of income is always open. Anyway thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope I'll be hearing you guys soon :yum:

Time Zone: PST

Referral: Nando
Accepted! Contact IceVenom#1936 on discord for an invite to the server. Make sure to read the rules!
By Burnt

Steam profile link: /BurntOJ

Discord(with tags): Bürnt#9671

About how much time on pandahut RP: I don’t even know, been around awhile

About how much time on pandahut PVP: like 600

Why do you want to join this group: I like the members and we already raided and trained together!

Why do you think we should accept you into this group: well, as stated above I’ve already been involved with it and enjoy the company of the members!

Time Zone: CST

Referral: lol, none :)
Snack liked this
By ThievingBeast

Steam profile link: /BurntOJ

Discord(with tags): Bürnt#9671

About how much time on pandahut RP: I don’t even know, been around awhile

About how much time on pandahut PVP: like 600

Why do you want to join this group: I like the members and we already raided and trained together!

Why do you think we should accept you into this group: well, as stated above I’ve already been involved with it and enjoy the company of the members!

Time Zone: CST

Referral: lol, none :)
Congrats you have been accepted! Talk to IceVenom or I for an invite to the steam group and discord make sure to read the mafia rules!
By PhantomPear

Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/toxicphantomo_o/

Discord(with tags): PhantomPear#8631

About how much time on pandahut RP: 438.5 hours

About how much time on pandahut PVP: 51.3 hours

Why do you want to join this group: I am a very experienced criminal as i ran one of the most short lived successful crime syndicates on 10 (Twisted Raiders) and i want to join a group with criminals that have the wellness to do successful kidnaps/robs/raids.

Why do you think we should accept you into this group: I think you should accept me because i know my way around in the crime life. As i said above i am a very experienced criminal who can decently pvp and seeing the way you do things i would really want to join you.

Time Zone: GMT -5

Referral: ThievingBeast, Outspace
By ThievingBeast

Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/toxicphantomo_o/

Discord(with tags): PhantomPear#8631

About how much time on pandahut RP: 438.5 hours

About how much time on pandahut PVP: 51.3 hours

Why do you want to join this group: I am a very experienced criminal as i ran one of the most short lived successful crime syndicates on 10 (Twisted Raiders) and i want to join a group with criminals that have the wellness to do successful kidnaps/robs/raids.

Why do you think we should accept you into this group: I think you should accept me because i know my way around in the crime life. As i said above i am a very experienced criminal who can decently pvp and seeing the way you do things i would really want to join you.

Time Zone: GMT -5

Referral: ThievingBeast, Outspace
You have been accepted into the Mafia! Talk to IceVenom or I for an invite to the steam group and discord! Remember to read all Mafia rules and follow them.
By Duke0FLettuce
Steam profile link:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198126471213/
Discord(with tags):
Duke#2027
About how much time on pandahut RP:
5800 mins
About how much time on pandahut PVP:
like 3hrs
Why do you want to join this group:
Im a good drug dealer and loyal
Why do you think we should accept you into this group:
Time Zone:
EST
Referral:
Theiv
By IceVenomOG
Steam profile link:
Discord(with tags):
Duke#2027
5800 mins
like 3hrs
Time Zone:
EST
Referral:
Theiv
I find it very hard to believe thieving referred you since you just destroyed one of our drug ops...
By IceVenomOG
Steam profile link:
Discord(with tags):
Duke#2027
5800 mins
like 3hrs
Time Zone:
EST
Referral:
Theiv
Our members have decided to decline you with a short vote of 7-1 reapply in 1 week from today if you still have interest.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!