You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By MattCobra
Very mature if you to apologize, even tho you didn’t reslly do much, but uhhh, thanks?
Look at the General Topic #13 Has fallen... I have done way more then "not really that much"
I think we can all agree the #DownWithOrange protests in December were the best ones, resulting in 20 deaths and lots of damage. I am the riot king, Mellon can confirm (I got banned for it too :P)
By IceVenomOG
Very mature if you to apologize, even tho you didn’t reslly do much, but uhhh, thanks?
Look at the General Topic #13 Has fallen... I have done way more then "not really that much"
I think we can all agree the #DownWithOrange protests in December were the best ones, resulting in 20 deaths and lots of damage. I am the riot king, Mellon can confirm (I got banned for it too :P)
Lmao
By The Duke II
In that protest we attacked oranges hq , blew up his cars and erected loads of anti orange billboards
MattCobra liked this
By MattCobra
In that protest we attacked oranges hq , blew up his cars and erected loads of anti orange billboards
Good times
By Social Skillz
im just posting on this to say
calm down lol, its a police group, your not gonna get banned for raiding or calling a police group corrupt. legit, calm down lmao y'all getting heated over a 'sorry 4 saying y'all corrupt but y'all bad' lol
By mr.coco
1+
By IceVenomOG
im just posting on this to say
calm down lol, its a police group, your not gonna get banned for raiding or calling a police group corrupt. legit, calm down lmao y'all getting heated over a 'sorry 4 saying y'all corrupt but y'all bad' lol
Buddy I never said I was getting banned? What were you talking about when you posted this? First off I know I’m not getting banned I’m friends with people in the group and they didn’t like it when I called them corrupt. So don’t go posting your 2 cents everywhere when you have no idea what this post is even about. Not trying to be salty about it but this had nothing to do with you lmao?
By Mellon
Social just came back from a like 3 month break he just wants to comment
By TrippL
Good times
GIMMIE MY RE FUUUNNNDDD!!!!!

Reeeeeeeeee
MattCobra liked this
By Klockmann
We are greatful for your apoligy Ice!
Means a lot man, thanks!

You know it hurts in my heart when my little PSD baby gets accused for corruption.. especially when it's based on facts without proof or evidence :-)
Thanks for your apoligy iam sure Sheriff Yoseph appriciates it too

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!