You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Voxil
Hello Citizens of P.E.I! I am sorry for my absence, as school has kinda dragged me down but I should be back. Here you can apply for Prince Edward Island's Ministers. The ministers will be Police Minister, Building Minister, Adviser(2), and Mayor's Driver. The format to apply for one of these positions is

In-game Name:
Discord Name and ID:
Steam Name:
Position you are applying for:
What would make me pick you over others?:
Past experience in a mayor's cabinet:
By King Of The Memes
In-game Name: Sw3kMast3r
Discord Name and ID: Sw3kMast3r#9514
Steam Name: NIELS
Position you are applying for: building minister
What would make me pick you over others?: I'm new to being a minister but im not new to being a builder. I love to build for others for a little bit of money but lately i don't have much customers and im pretty bored so i thought hmm maybe i could be a Building minister. I could use some help and information but after that i could start
Past experience in a mayor's cabinet: I have never been a Minister or Mayor before but i am a builder at the moment. With some information I can make it and be a building Minister!
By SpadesOfJack
In-game Name: SpadesOfJack
Discord Name and ID: SpadesOfJack #8409
Steam Name: SpadesOfJack
Position you are applying for: Mayor's Driver
What would make me pick you over others?: I'm just fun to talk to xD and I'm very very good at driving :P
Past experience in a mayor's cabinet: Nope no experience >_<
By PhantomPear
In-game Name: PhantomPear
Discord Name and ID: PhantomPear#8631
Steam Name: PhantomPear
Position you are applying for: Police Minister
What would make me pick you over others?: Im A Deputy on both 10 and 13. I Have lots of experience with the police roles and i have lots of experience when it comes to being an experienced cop.
Past experience in a mayor's cabinet: Ex-PEI Mayor, Law Enforcement Minister for xDreamland, Current Washington Mayor
By Voxil
The Ministers / Advisors are going to be chosen on January 14th, 2018 at 8am EST.
By TrippL
In-game Name: Orange
Discord Name and ID: Orange#9730
Steam Name: Orange
Position you are applying for: Advisor
What would make me pick you over others?: I know how everything works as I have been a Mayor myself before.
Past experience in a mayor's cabinet: I am an ex-mayor of Washington and am currently an advisor for Phantompear.
By Voxil
Hello Folkies of P.E.I

I have chosen my current minister for RP #13, They Are!

PhantomPear - RCMP Minister
SpadesOfJack - Mayor's Driver
KingOfTheMemes - Building Minister
Orange - Advisor
An Advisor is still open!

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!