Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By PhantomPear
I feel the mayor should be able to warrant because the mayor is basically the equivelant of a Captain but off duty. This will make it so warrants are used more and you still must have good reasoning.
By Social Skillz
+1
By King_Of_Spades
Uhh, they really aren't? They can't call raids, can't arrest. The mayor's duty is to create reasonable laws, and work to help the town through politics.
By PhantomPear
Uhh, they really aren't? They can't call raids, can't arrest. The mayor's duty is to create reasonable laws, and work to help the town through politics.
As i said The Mayor is basically the equivalent of an Off-Duty Captain with the power it has. And im sure they should be able to administer a warrant
By King_Of_Spades
As i said The Mayor is basically the equivalent of an Off-Duty Captain with the power it has. And im sure they should be able to administer a warrant
If mayors were allowed to warrant, they'd need a way to obtain evidence, depending on the laws that are warrantable if broken. So if having 30+ berries required a warrant, the Mayor would require ./checkplayer in order to be able to place that warrant, can't go off of pure speculation.
By TrippL
+1 for 2 reasons

The mayor is supposed to be the leader of the police force.

Had same problem when I was Mayor.
By MattCobra
+1

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!