Police Demotions Requests which are Finished
By DustyLilCat
A new Police Demotion Request has been submitted by DustyLilCat.
  • Player's Name: Gooman
  • Player's SteamID64: 76561199466220033
  • Player's Police Rank: Chief
  • Reason / Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/iF5uvsH

accepting bribe (it shows dan as an error and was fixed by mushy)

(Report originally by Dan. Dan is not police anymore. I am Chief so he asked me to post it)
Last edited by DustyLilCat on January 4th, 2024, 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
By DannyBoi
you were on for an hour or half after and during the raid meaning you could've raided and again, doing nothing
By DannyBoi
doesnt excuse you to accept a bribe, if you aren't countering then dont
By DannyBoi
still doesnt excues you to take it, you are a police officer serving the state of washington in which accepting bribes for any reason especially for raids is punishable by law.
i know that i shouldnt have accepted that bribe althougth i had stuff to do and i was busy plus i was in desprete need of money because at the that time i had almost no money to use on guns ect so its not like i could do much and still couldnt anything else
By DannyBoi
you still broke the law being a chief which says that you know the laws very well and enforce them not break them, especially a simple one.
yes i do know the laws well but since i had to pick i decided to take the bribe even i shoudnt it was a mistake and i know it i was in desprete need of money and promise wont happen again and next time ill try my best to counter or help atleast
 Moved from Police Demotions to Finished on January 4th, 2024, 1:31 pm by Shearer55

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!