Police Demotions Requests which are Finished
By Nando
A new Police Demotion Request has been submitted by Nando.
  • Player's Name: Javi-kun
  • Player's SteamID64: 76561198317272128
  • Player's Police Rank: Police Chief (Now Deputy)
  • Reason / Evidence: Police Chief Javi-kun was arresting a citizen, the citizen ran away and hid inside a building which once entered was being harbored by two other citizens who did not pose a threat. Once him and the police officers arresting the citizen made entry to a room Police Chief Javi-kun (PRE-FIRED) harming a person who ran inside the room he then paused and reopened fire to another unarmed citizen who simply walked out which led to a murder of a Pandahut citizen. Javi-kun had more than enough time to ensure it was the right person they were arresting. Also note that a taser was never utilized and there were other officers there in the scene and they didn't have the mindset to kill to be killed, the only person that willingly shot was Police Chief Javi-kun. This is a case of being trigger-happy, also note that neither player was deemed to be a risk to their safety meaning no one posed a threat (no shots nor weapons were seen by the unarmed citizens)

The following is footage of the police shooting.
Last edited by Nando on November 25th, 2023, 7:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Nando
By Javi-kun
This is a rule breaking issue which has been handled with a warning issued to me by you how would it be fair to issue me another punishment on top of it? And dude u come back for a day and decide to try and demote one of the most active cops right now. Is that what you really want for the streets of ph 10. This is just a revenge post because I smoked your -1 in my deputy application. A rules issue which has been resolved cant and shouldnt be piled onto a demotion lol. Bro's been a captain 4-5 years but been inactive for 3 of it and you've been a mod for like 9-10 months and you've been active 2-4 of it. You come back recently and first thing you do is try to fuck me over. PS: This isn't a case of corruption or whatever its a case of breaking the rules.
By Nando
The RP scenario you initiated with your fellow officers still continued after the players death, meaning you still continued your arrest which led you too kill the original person you arrested and the death was excessive force RP wise
A. You didn’t utilize your taser
B. Three citizens were harmed, one injured and the other two killed
C. Guy you were arresting also killed which is the 3rd person that was harmed when at the end you could have just used the taser instead of using your weapon

I made this post as a 5 year Police Captain not a staff member.
I can care less about how active you are as a cop, you’re easily replaceable everyone is. I care more or so how a person in rank delivers himself to the citizens of Pandahut serves the community. You can also call this post what ever you want again I see abuse in the police role and I just do the paperwork.

My activity has nothing to do with this and it is also none if your business. I apologize that I have life lol
By Javi-kun
First of all what makes you think, I didn't try to utilize my taser, were you even there? Secondly, I did not manage to get the suspect he escaped. That short ass clip doesn't show me breaking any rules other than shooting dice. Which all of the above are not laws which can lead to a demotion rather rules. Using rule breaking to file a demotion request which is based on laws is not how it works. You should know better.
By Nando
According to witnesses, you killed the suspect. Now they could be wrong again I just file the paperwork. Not only that the evidence gathered shows that you never once pulled out a taser and you just shoot too kill out of fear that you will end up dead. If you can provide evidence proving them wrong then this post will go down. Other then than that it will still stand, Have a good day…
By Javi-kun
No no that is not hoe this works. You provide evidence against me not using my taser and supposedly only shooting to kill in fear of dying. I do not have to provide evidence against your claims, you provide it to support ur claims.
By Nando
Cool
By Javi-kun
bro don't got a comeback :skull:
 Moved from Police Demotions to Finished on November 27th, 2023, 10:45 pm by joshuawonders22

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!