Police Demotions Requests which are Finished
A new Police Demotion Request has been submitted by PhantomPear.
  • Player's Name: Jacklay/PeachyPoro
  • Player's SteamID64: 76561198258868448
  • Player's Police Rank: Police Chief
  • Reason / Evidence: False Ticketing/Consuming Glue

https://media.discordapp.net/attachment ... -45-14.mp4

https://media.discordapp.net/attachment ... -46-55.mp4

As you can see here, Jacklay/PeachyPoro have Burnt 2 false tickets as in the first video he only had Unlicensedx1 and was given a ticket for x2. And then in the 2nd video Burnt was given a ticket for Public Discharge. 1, That wasn’t public as it was Burnts Shop and 2. Burnt wasn’t even the one who shot the gun! Also was drinking glue inside of burnts shop. Clear evidence of corruption here.
First of all, burnt had the hells fury and maplestrike in his body when i did /checkplayer. hopefully logs can show this. he was carrying two unlicensed weapons. Burnt is sneaky and didnt clip that part, if he'd be willing to share the whole clip we can see that. He admitted to having the hells to and selling it someone. In the video you can see it is one way glass, almost impossible for me to know there was a third person in the back with them, in which Burnt dropped the hells fury to in the time that I did /checkplayer to typing out his ticket. I was unaware that discharge inside someones own base is not considered public discharge, i admit and take the concenquences for that one. The ticket has since been removed.
Mr AJ, AnarchyMachine liked this
yeah, the unlicensedx2 is fair. I had hell's and was sellin when he ticket. Keep in mind, he had no vision, or direct path to myself. Both tickets issued through walls.

Mans still chugged that bottle tho
By Miku
First of all, burnt had the hells fury and maplestrike in his body when i did /checkplayer. hopefully logs can show this. he was carrying two unlicensed weapons. Burnt is sneaky and didnt clip that part, if he'd be willing to share the whole clip we can see that. He admitted to having the hells to and selling it someone. In the video you can see it is one way glass, almost impossible for me to know there was a third person in the back with them, in which Burnt dropped the hells fury to in the time that I did /checkplayer to typing out his ticket. I was unaware that discharge inside someones own base is not considered public discharge, i admit and take the concenquences for that one. The ticket has since been removed.
What about the drinking glue part?
I was about to starve to death and had no bed to /home too. My tpa was on cool down. I was not provided any food as Burnt said he denied service to cops ): the only thing to prevent me from timing out and losing all my stuff was a single bottle of glue on the floor. I had done /kit police rifle expecting some donuts but there was none apparently the kids don’t provide donuts anymore
I admit to drinking glue to prevent dying, as in real life we do things to stay alive. Glue at this moment and time was my only
option to stay alive. This was my first time doing anything close to corrupt or illegal in my time as a police and i beg for mercy as it was life or death
By Burnt
You didn’t pick it up, you can watch in the clip that you had it in your inventory. You also immediately got it out after asking, and drank it almost in the same second I said no service. There was no reason to have glue on your person as an officer, all illegals should be trashed.

In-game when I asked him why he drank it, he called me a liar, and refused that he had drank glue until I had shown him evidence as well. (He initially said it was water)
There is No reason to be carrying glue whether you just picked it up or are drinking it as a last resort. It is an illegal item no matter the case and carrying it is ultimately corruption.
Curmudgeon liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!