Player Giveaways for PVP and RP!
He deleted it must have been a joke,means I still got my chance at the money
Mr AJ liked this
CONGRATZ ORANGE U WON THE MONEZ YOU DESERVE IT
I KNOWWW TANKU
Mr AJ liked this
I never said that he just added quotes
beaumont620 liked this
Why not giveaway bamboo for my bday its on the 27th of January so I guess I'll start it now give me a reason why you think you deserve all this bamboo there will be one winner one rp and one pvp let me know which you want. as well as your steam profile links. Good luck to all you guys. :party:
Steam ID:76561198285724376
Name: Bananasriel / Makoto / Jake Bandetto
Steam ID: 76561198185153465
What you want to win: the rp money
Why you should win: because i want the money to do fun stuff with friends, what is this space even here are you doing a giveaway or are you just going to choose the winner yourself lol
beaumont620 liked this
Why not giveaway bamboo for my bday its on the 27th of January so I guess I'll start it now give me a reason why you think you deserve all this bamboo there will be one winner one rp and one pvp let me know which you want. as well as your steam profile links. Good luck to all you guys. :party:
Steam ID:76561198285724376
Name: Bananasriel / Makoto / Jake Bandetto
Steam ID: 76561198185153465
What you want to win: the rp money
Why you should win: because i want the money to do fun stuff with friends, what is this space even here are you doing a giveaway or are you just going to choose the winner yourself lol
ill do a giveaway on my bday ill put all your names in and spin a wheel and whoever wins wins. I just wanted to know what people will do with their money they'll win
Helena liked this
Name: Koda
Steam ID: 76561198349327709
What you want to win: 1 Million Bamboo
Why you should win: When I first bought MVP i spent all 350k on jets cause i thought i had the bamboo for it, unfortunately i do not. My Dad died when i 4 years old, but he was honestly gay so i honestly dont give 2 fucks, but on the brighter my sister wanted to fuck so i honestly fucked her, on the good side she didn't get pregnant. Also my pet hamster died like 3 weeks ago and her dying wish was for me to become the richest person on the server. I must add, my uncle did once fuck my dog, but he did pay me $15 not to tell anyone, and with that money i bought really coool Unturned skins then i got vac banned by Nelson Sexton cause he said my elephants cock was too small. Anyway, my peacock would really appreciate it if you gave this to me bro. -Zed -Koda -Your Dad
Slushy liked this
Name: Koda
Steam ID: 76561198349327709
What you want to win: 1 Million Bamboo
Why you should win: When I first bought MVP i spent all 350k on jets cause i thought i had the bamboo for it, unfortunately i do not. My Dad died when i 4 years old, but he was honestly gay so i honestly dont give 2 fucks, but on the brighter my sister wanted to fuck so i honestly fucked her, on the good side she didn't get pregnant. Also my pet hamster died like 3 weeks ago and her dying wish was for me to become the richest person on the server. I must add, my uncle did once fuck my dog, but he did pay me $15 not to tell anyone, and with that money i bought really coool Unturned skins then i got vac banned by Nelson Sexton cause he said my elephants cock was too small. Anyway, my peacock would really appreciate it if you gave this to me bro. -Zed -Koda -Your Dad
gold

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!