Player Giveaways for PVP and RP!
By Burnt
When you've been around for two years there's a lot. The best one, the one that makes me laugh the most still is when Polar Horizon killed someone and was tp'd to explain why, walked up to him (in front of the mod) and shot the man with a sawed-off and said "That's my side of the story" There's a video.
Flopdup liked this
By MattCobra
Yo yo yo Klock. I remember, my best experience well, that's kinda hard to chose. I've had so many good memories on this platform and I think I've had a ton with you. Bye Klock. :crying: :(
By Danny Dog
Klock, where do I begin? It’s sad to see you go after all we have accomplished with the PSD. Nevertheless I’m sure Legoland will be great! Have fun in the future! Also my favourite moment was every moment with the PSD.
I'll miss you Klockmann. My favorite moment is either these 2 when someone destroyed your "Vote captain Klockmann" and made it to "Pain kock Man" by destroying some signs this was 2hen you ran for mayor the first time. This other one struck my heart personally and hit me. Although it sounds simple. It was a time I was new to Pandahut I was a chef, you put a placement order when you were mayor for the first time at south Alberton. The order was 4 coffees and 4 doughnuts I charged 1200 for them but you paid me 2000 instead, at the time it didn't mean much but then When I became mayor of PEI there was a new player who wad a chef who I looked at and thought to myself this is actually happening I'm in Klock' shoes so I bought myself 4 coffees and 4 doughnuts and i paid the man 2000. I told him, after I bought them, to run for mayor in a couple of months and I'm waiting for him to this day. Sorry if this is long but it's a personal experience that I had between you and The chef. Ill miss you Pain Kockman :heartfulpanda:
Mushy liked this
By Fuzzy
My favorite moment on PH was the times when I could work with all the OG Staff mebers ex. JoshJF, Ragnaros and many others but they have continued another path but I will not forget those times <3

Also, good luck on your police career in real life! :smiley:
By The Duke II
My fave moment on pandahut would undoubtedly be the september mayoral election...it was a very close race between me and you with both me and you taking the lead at various points in the race...although i lost i found it one of the best electoral camapigns since we were both very professional in our campaigns.
I’d also like to win because there is a good chance of me becoming mayor come next month and this money would go solely towards sponsoring all thse projects promised, which i mist admit is a very challenging job to complete but with the right people and some bamboo the manifest could be completed....
Finally, klockmann i’d like to thank you for all your hard work for the pandahut community, you are an example to the rest of us...you inspired me to run for mayor...you are the founder of the longest going police dept (psd)...now finally i wish you good luck in your career and i’m sure you’ll do well with that very positive attitude of yours and determination.
We’ll all miss you, you managed to unite the pandahut community and defeat hatred.
By Rox
:crying: :crying: Ahh, im gonna miss you on Pandahut man. Its been a great ride with ya. Good Luck
Favorite Moment: When we just started on CSD, and we were panicking cause The Police Captain were about to do an inspection xD. :laugh:

ID64=76561198354691475
Last edited by Rox on July 5th, 2018, 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Aren
24 hours for all applicants to post their 64 ID or their comments will be deleted. All applications MUST INCLUDE THEIR 64 ID FROM THIS POST INWARD to follow giveaway rules
By Matty
Steam ID: 76561198164405889
My best moment was recentl6 when I made a huge city named BH City in Kent raceway. It was surrounded by fencing and was super protective. Everyone move down in so I started making shuttles with chinooks that transported people between Seattle and Kent. I made over 80k per day, and it cost 250k.
By MattCobra
Steam ID: 76561198164405889
My best moment was recentl6 when I made a huge city named BH City in Kent raceway. It was surrounded by fencing and was super protective. Everyone move down in so I started making shuttles with chinooks that transported people between Seattle and Kent. I made over 80k per day, and it cost 250k.
My second favourite was when it got wiped :-)

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!