Player Giveaways for PVP and RP!
Happy 6 month birthday , Matt’s crime spree! as you all know, I’ve been terrorising I mean helping the state of Washington 6 months today! And to celebrate, I will be giving away 100K from questionable sources! To enter, follow them format.
Code: Select allSteam ID64 IGN: Favourite Moment with my group: Opinion of my group: Favourite meme: Where do you think the money came from?:wink:

My steam ID, 76561198312729640

Ps, don’t forget to wish my group a happy birthday :party:
Steam ID64 76561198130493069
IGN: Duke
Favourite Moment with my group: Taking part in the anti-orange protest and destroying his base when he was mayor and i got to meet you then :-)
Opinion of my group: I think you're a very feared and professional group and although you are criminals i have respect for your group as well as you as a leader. Matt, you're a very friendly guy and most criminals groups if they werent professional would have disbanded by now.
Favourite meme:
iz cancer and old but xdxd
Where do you think the money came from?:wink: selling plants(definitely legit ones ) hehe :bamboo: :bamboo: :bamboo: :bamboo: :bamboo:
Happy birthday Seattle Mafia ;-) :playfulpanda:
+3
no
Steam ID64 Signature
IGN: JacobandTay
Favourite Moment with my group:When Quavo KOSed everyone and Sold their loot
Opinion of my group: Garbage, but the good type... Like Sweet and Sour type. :karate: :clown: :clown:
Favourite meme:

Where do you think the money came from?:wink: Berries, that's where we all make cash in the long run :emo: :emo:
Steam ID64: 76561198220606097
IGN: Supreme Leader Kim Jong
Favourite Moment with my group: When Needless was going to torture my kidnappee and jacob one punched him in the head; The kidnappee was banned by grandpa miu for kosing Reeeeeeee
Opinion of my group: Great, fun, makes rp interesting
Favourite meme: I've been in the hills and ali-a earrape intro complemation's etc.
Where do you think the money came from?: :wink: Quavo's endless bank account
Steam ID64: 76561198110021934
IGN: NeedlessMemeing
Favourite Moment with my group: When you and me founded it together.
Opinion of my group: I'm literally a founder so it's pretty high. It's also gotten really lit recently, probably more lit than christmas
Favourite meme: Brain expanding
Where do you think the money came from?:wink: Quavo It obviously came from berries.
Steam ID64: SIgnature
IGN: Bat Kat
Favourite Moment with the group: you taking the kids and divorcing me for Voxi When EdwarD flew up and crashed into a tree in pvp
Opinion of my group: Same as needless, but cooler. It's about as spicy as this meme i made about the group
Favourite meme: my own memes
Where do you think the money came from?:wink: you milked all the rich kids 420 hours of berry farming
Steam ID64 76561198145538962
IGN: (DURIN_VI) John Wick
Favourite Moment with my Group: when me and bat-kat and dennis blew up psd's heli and needless blew up because he was in the heli
Opinion of my group: its Gucci makes everything more interesting
Favourite meme: i dont like memes .-.
Where do you think the money came from? :wink: selling lettuce good lettuce legal lettuce green lettuce alot of lettuce

Happy birthday White Collar Robbers! :heartfulpanda:

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!