Player Giveaways for PVP and RP!
By Brylyth
Ends June 8th.
My S64 is 76561198125330343
Please only make one post on this thread - I reserve the right to exclude you from the giveaway if you spam it.
You MUST include your S64 when entering.
To enter, you must include a write-up (minimum 50 words) of your favorite/least favorite weapon in Unturned, or a short story about a particularly nice shot you hit in Unturned. It should be reasonably different from other's work.

Example:
I was in an OPkits server with Quavo, once, and I was showing them the Blimps. We where fooling around with hollowcharges, and at one point, while I was on top of my blimp in the air, and Quavo was on the ground, I took a shot with the Hollowcharge at him from 3rd person, expecting to miss and just scare them. Somehow, I landed a headshot, and we spent almost a minute just laughing that it had hit from so far away.
By TrippL
S64 in description.

There was a group of 8 on ph 6 and I was the only other online. I asked then where they were and they randomly started trash talking me. So I flew around in a jet looking for them and came across a gigantic metal skybase. After they see me i get blown up and get called more names but I come back with a rocket launcher and blow up their entire base (it was low enough to shoot from the ground) Afterwards I was called more names and they all ragequit.
By ThatGuyBob
S64 76561198405916928

One time on pandahut #16, I was paid 50,000 bamboo from a random player to team with me he thougt I was that good, then 10 minutes later I threw a grenade and starting random noises thinking I wasn't going to kill anyone and got a triple kill on snipers, then the guy who paid me (10mins later after paying me) decided to leave out of boredom :/
By King_Of_Spades
S64: 76561198293414756

Was playing the old Russia (#19), and I was going around pvping people with my classic setup: Grizz and Honey, now PDW. As I was going around, I spotted someone from 280meters away (Checked with a rangefinder if you didn't know), and while he was running & jumping, made the headshot with the first bullet I fired, was later called a hacker.
By Aldewin
S64: 76561198300832043

I just love the Matamorez, you can snipe with it... Rush with it... Take it out on a da-... you get the point, it's a great gun! The recoil isn't bad, easy to learn a slight learning curve as far as bullet drop goes, but once you get that you're solid and ready to go.
By Brylyth
King of spades wins!
Just wait on staff doing that direct transfer thing for 400k OPkits balance
By progress
Locked.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!