Player Giveaways for PVP and RP!
By Brylyth
I basically hate having as much PVP bamboo as I do, and want to get rid of it.
Make any post to enter.
If you write at least 100 words explaining why Pandahut is great, your name is added twice, as a reward for effort.
Players with more than one post will be ignored.
Players with explanations that are very similar to another's will not receive a bonus entry(except the first)
Players with explanations that are almost identical will to prior ones will be ignored completely.

Entry is, as I am obliged to make it, free to all.

EDIT:
My S64: 76561198125330343
My link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198125330343

ALL ENTRANTS MUST USE THIER S64 AND LINK

Also cancelling the multiple posts rule - just don't drop your S64 more than once so I can see which are entries, please.
Last edited by Brylyth on December 15th, 2017, 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By tMoist
Original Speech: https://www.politico.com/story/2017/09/ ... ipt-242879

Mr. Mushy, Ms Miku, Player vs Player staff, and Roleplay staff: Welcome to Pandahut.net/forums. It is a profound honor to stand here in my natural habitat, as a representative of the Elite Forum Moderator's league, to address the people of the Forums.

As lots of our players continue to suffer the effects of the devastating Mass KOSers that have struck our servers, I want to begin by expressing my appreciation to every staff member viewing this who has offered assistance and aid. The Players are strong and resilient, and they will emerge from these hardships more determined to roleplay than ever before.

Fortunately, the Pandahut Server Network has done very well since the last wave of trial moderators. The use of the decorator is at an all-time high -- a record. KOSing is at its lowest level in 16 years, and because of our regulatory and other reforms, we have more staff working in the Pandahut Server Network today than ever before. Companies are moving back, creating job growth the likes of which our servers have not seen in a very long time. And it has just been announced that we will be spending almost $700 billion on bribing those other pesky roleplay servers to shut down.

Our staff team will soon be the strongest it has ever been. For more than 70 years, in times of war and peace, the leaders of nations, movements, and religions have stood before this assembly. Like them, I intend to address some of the very serious threats before us today but also the enormous potential waiting to be unleashed.

We live in a time of extraordinary opportunity. Breakthroughs in plug-ins, technology, and our amazing staff team are curing illnesses and solving problems that prior generations thought impossible to solve.

But each day also brings news of growing dangers that threaten everything we cherish and value. KOSers and False Raiders have gathered strength and spread to every base of the Network. Rogue regimes represented in this body not only support Fudgy's Roleplay but threaten other servers and our lovely players with the most destructive weapons known to humanity.

Lol I don't even really play pvp

ID64 Edit: 76561198346359181
Mushy liked this
By Fox said die
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198331089224/

Pandahut is great because i got so many friends from that server. Hell, im even f4t4l (if you even know who those guys were). I have loads of hours on the kitPVP servers. i have like 300 hours on pvp. It's also great because they've lasted for so many years. Although i wasn't at the start of Pandahut (i would be demanding a rank from Miku for free If i was) I've been here since March 2017. That's longer than most mods or anybody on this server (except 14sheep, Astro, Ragequit, Dutchy, Federix02, Miku, Classified, Sournis Renard, and i think Loxton). I also think that after my break from unturned (and when i did play unturned i played carnage) i played Pandahut again finding it the same (which was what i wanted) but ok on RP (at least that was the most fun even though there are some very stupid rules). BAM 100 words.
By Brylyth
Alright, I used random.org to decide a winner (T-moist) however considering the small number on entrants, I would like to give an additional prize to Fox Said Die once they put up their S64.

Enjoy the free PVP money, guys!
By Miku
T-Moist was awarded 50k.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!