All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
By brotherhoodred
In Game Name:
Discord:Frost
Current Role:Police
Referrals:Phantom pear
Rate your driving skills out of 10: 7
Rate your PvP skills out of 10: 6
Why do you want to join the Sentinels:I want to join this group to more benefit and help the pandahut community in ways as police,I have over 4 years of experience on the pandahut servers. I want to do this also cause of my past as a "mean" player Since then ive improved and been helping out the pandahut community! i feel joining the sentinels Will help me accomplish this more.
List some of your Strengths and Weaknesses: I am good at pvp. sometimes i freak out in really stressful situations such as counter raids. I know strategies to use in arrests/Counter raids,
Do you agree to defend other officers and the citizens of Washington:Yes i do
If you find another officer being corrupt, what would you do: I would further investigate the player. If i find that they are corrupt I will Pass the message and proof to the higher ups.
Do you agree to follow all Pandahut and Sentinel rules: Yes
By PeachyPoro
In Game Name: PeachyPoro
Discord: Yassuo#7405
Current Role: Police Chief/Lawyer
Referrals: None
Rate your driving skills out of 10: 9
Rate your PvP skills out of 10: 8
Why do you want to join the Sentinels: I think I would be a good addition to the Sentinels. I can bring a lot to the table such as my activeness (I’m on at least 6 hours a day), and my many newly build and strong friendships with regular players on the server. I am also starting to be extremely friendly and helpful towards new and other weaker players by providing starting income and information on how to play.
List some of your Strengths and Weaknesses: My strengths would be my crowd managing skills and my arresting skills. My weakness would mainly be my pc; It lags and spikes too much around Seattle so arresting there alone is difficult, especially against experienced veteran players.
Do you agree to defend other officers and the citizens of Washington: Yes
If you find another officer being corrupt, what would you do: I’d take em out back and shoot them old yeller style. Sike. I would gather evidence and file a proper police demotion request via the new forum that Miku has made.
Do you agree to follow all Pandahut and Sentinel rules: Yes, I agree.
By ZERO
In Game Name:
Discord:Frost
Referrals:Phantom pear
Why do you want to join the Sentinels:I want to join this group to more benefit and help the pandahut community in ways as police,I have over 4 years of experience on the pandahut servers. I want to do this also cause of my past as a "mean" player Since then ive improved and been helping out the pandahut community! i feel joining the sentinels Will help me accomplish this more.
List some of your Strengths and Weaknesses: I am good at pvp. sometimes i freak out in really stressful situations such as counter raids. I know strategies to use in arrests/Counter raids,
Do you agree to defend other officers and the citizens of Washington:Yes i do
If you find another officer being corrupt, what would you do: I would further investigate the player. If i find that they are corrupt I will Pass the message and proof to the higher ups.
You’re accepted! Please contact me on Discord: ZERO#8592 for an invitation to the group!
By ZERO
In Game Name: PeachyPoro
Discord: Yassuo#7405
Current Role: Police Chief/Lawyer
Referrals: None
Rate your PvP skills out of 10: 8
Why do you want to join the Sentinels: I think I would be a good addition to the Sentinels. I can bring a lot to the table such as my activeness (I’m on at least 6 hours a day), and my many newly build and strong friendships with regular players on the server. I am also starting to be extremely friendly and helpful towards new and other weaker players by providing starting income and information on how to play.
List some of your Strengths and Weaknesses: My strengths would be my crowd managing skills and my arresting skills. My weakness would mainly be my pc; It lags and spikes too much around Seattle so arresting there alone is difficult, especially against experienced veteran players.
Do you agree to defend other officers and the citizens of Washington: Yes
If you find another officer being corrupt, what would you do: I’d take em out back and shoot them old yeller style. Sike. I would gather evidence and file a proper police demotion request via the new forum that Miku has made.
Do you agree to follow all Pandahut and Sentinel rules: Yes, I agree.
You’re accepted! Contact me on Discord: ZERO#8592 for an invitation to the group!
By ComputerFan
In Game Name: ComputerFan
Discord: Arsaga#6890
Current Role: Captain
Referrals: PhantomPear
Why do you want to join the Sentinels: It is a group consisting mostly of higher rank police and I am a higher-ranked police
List some of your Strengths and Weaknesses: Strengths: Works well in a group Weakness: Does badly during a miscommunication
Do you agree to defend other officers and the citizens of Washington: Of Course
If you find another officer being corrupt, what would you do: Report him to other police captains/Mayor
PhantomPear liked this
By Daniel Iatcu
In Game Name:Grandpa Bard
Discord:Daniel123#3499
Referrals:PhantomPear
Why do you want to join the Sentinels:Has really good cops I look up to and I assisted in a raid with them to save the mayor!
List some of your Strengths and Weaknesses: Fast learner/does good with others very laggy in gun fights
Do you agree to defend other officers and the citizens of Washington: That's the reason i joined the force!
If you find another officer being corrupt, what would you do:Report him to mayor or higher rank cops and discord
Do you agree to follow all Pandahut and Sentinel rules:Yes
PhantomPear liked this
By iMC
In Game Name: iMC
Discord: iMC#8217
Current Role: SWAT at the moment, usually Salesman though
Referrals: None at the moment.
Rate your driving skills out of 10: 8
Rate your PvP skills out of 10: 2
Why do you want to join the Sentinels: I want to try out police, and maybe take a break from salesman for a bit. Obviously my comfort zone is in civi roles, but that might just help you guys as well.
List some of your Strengths and Weaknesses: Pretty sure you already know. Helped out in PSD already, good in design, dependable, shit at PVP (though less so now that I get stable frame rates in Seattle)
Do you agree to defend other officers and the citizens of Washington: yup.
If you find another officer being corrupt, what would you do: Screenshot/record, send to captain if I can find one. (haven't been able to find one though except ComputerFan)
Do you agree to follow all Pandahut and Sentinel rules: yup.
Disclaimer: I do want to disclose that I am in the Washington Merchants' Guild and I have no intent on leaving it atm. I'll try to stay out of police matters that involve that group, as there would probably be a conflict of interest.
PhantomPear, Klockmann liked this
By ZERO
In Game Name: ComputerFan
Discord: Arsaga#6890
Current Role: Captain
Referrals: PhantomPear
Why do you want to join the Sentinels: It is a group consisting mostly of higher rank police and I am a higher-ranked police
List some of your Strengths and Weaknesses: Strengths: Works well in a group Weakness: Does badly during a miscommunication
Do you agree to defend other officers and the citizens of Washington: Of Course
If you find another officer being corrupt, what would you do: Report him to other police captains/Mayor
You’re accepted! Contact me on Discord: ZERO#8592 for an invitation to the group!
By ZERO
In Game Name: iMC
Discord: iMC#8217
Current Role: SWAT at the moment, usually Salesman though
Referrals: None at the moment.
Rate your driving skills out of 10: 8
Rate your PvP skills out of 10: 2
Why do you want to join the Sentinels: I want to try out police, and maybe take a break from salesman for a bit. Obviously my comfort zone is in civi roles, but that might just help you guys as well.
List some of your Strengths and Weaknesses: Pretty sure you already know. Helped out in PSD already, good in design, dependable, shit at PVP (though less so now that I get stable frame rates in Seattle)
Do you agree to defend other officers and the citizens of Washington: yup.
If you find another officer being corrupt, what would you do: Screenshot/record, send to captain if I can find one. (haven't been able to find one though except ComputerFan)
Do you agree to follow all Pandahut and Sentinel rules: yup.
Disclaimer: I do want to disclose that I am in the Washington Merchants' Guild and I have no intent on leaving it atm. I'll try to stay out of police matters that involve that group, as there would probably be a conflict of interest.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!