All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
By PhantomPear
The Chad Police Department

The Chad police department is a Police Department that is located inside PEI, While the main headquarters is in southern Alberton.
We are a police force that mainly wears riot gear for protection, not needing virgin coalition or special operations clothing to function.
The chads were founded on 12/2/2018, by Phantompear and Jacket, on the premise of being solely chad, with wearing chad black riot armor. You will be accepted by either PhantomPear Or Jacket.

How to join:

step 1. fill in a fun application sheet
In Game Name:
Steam Profile Link:
SteamID64:
How many hours have you spend in unturned?:
How many hours have you spend on pandahut?:
How many hours have you spend being a police role?:
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?:
Name all the commands of the police role (/arrest, /pr and so further):
What items are illegal?:
Explain why you wish to join the C.P.D (minimum of fifty words):
Do you promise to become a chad police officer, and not a virgin criminal on #13?:
What would you do if a kidnapping was taking place?:
What would you do if a raid was taking place?:
What would you do if a rob was taking place?:
Do you promise to become a chad, stay a chad, and never undo anything that made you become a chad?:
Any other things we should know about you?:

step 2. wait for us to deny or accept you
step 3. if denied, you have to wait one week to send another application
step 4: profit
By Nando
In Game Name:Nando
Steam Profile Link:http://steamcommunity.com/id/Nando161/
SteamID64:76561198307735842
How many hours have you spend in unturned?:alot
How many hours have you spend on pandahut?:2-4hrs
How many hours have you spend being a police role?:Swat
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?:yes
Name all the commands of the police role (/arrest, /pr and so further):/arrest,/pr,/arrestassist,/raidassist,/raid,/ticket,/
What items are illegal?:Berries,Explosives,Glue,UnlicensedWeapons,HighCals
Explain why you wish to join the C.P.D (minimum of fifty words):I want to be the bailbonds of the group but ill assist when needed
Do you promise to become a chad police officer, and not a virgin criminal on #13?:Yes
What would you do if a kidnapping was taking place?:Wait for back up or even a warrant and follow the guy
What would you do if a raid was taking place?:Wait for a warrant, or kill the guy and or wait for assistance
What would you do if a rob was taking place?:Wait for a warrant, or kill the guy
Do you promise to become a chad, stay a chad, and never undo anything that made you become a chad?:Yes
Any other things we should know about you?:Ive been a kidnapper recently but that's because my friend wanted to play with me and he said to be kidnapper
By PhantomPear
In Game Name:Nando
Steam Profile Link:http://steamcommunity.com/id/Nando161/
SteamID64:76561198307735842
How many hours have you spend on pandahut?:2-4hrs
How many hours have you spend being a police role?:Swat
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?:yes
Name all the commands of the police role (/arrest, /pr and so further):/arrest,/pr,/arrestassist,/raidassist,/raid,/ticket,/
What items are illegal?:Berries,Explosives,Glue,UnlicensedWeapons,HighCals
Explain why you wish to join the C.P.D (minimum of fifty words):I want to be the bailbonds of the group but ill assist when needed
Do you promise to become a chad police officer, and not a virgin criminal on #13?:Yes
What would you do if a kidnapping was taking place?:Wait for back up or even a warrant and follow the guy
What would you do if a raid was taking place?:Wait for a warrant, or kill the guy and or wait for assistance
What would you do if a rob was taking place?:Wait for a warrant, or kill the guy
Do you promise to become a chad, stay a chad, and never undo anything that made you become a chad?:Yes
Any other things we should know about you?:Ive been a kidnapper recently but that's because my friend wanted to play with me and he said to be kidnapper
Congrats you have been ACCEPTED Contact Jacket or PhantomPear for invites.
By Bubbles
- Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:00 pm#157350

The Chad police department is a Police Department that is located inside PEI, While the main headquarters is in southern Alberton.
We are a police force that mainly wears riot gear for protection, not needing virgin coalition or special operations clothing to function.
The chads were founded on 12/2/2018, by Phantompear and Jacket, on the premise of being solely chad, with wearing chad black riot armor. You will be accepted by either PhantomPear Or Jacket.

In Game Name:bubbles
Steam Profile Link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/765 ... 70977/home
SteamID64:765611988470977
How many hours have you spend on pandahut?: alot
How many hours have you spend being a police role?:none
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?: in cases yes (family doesn't like it)
Name all the commands of the police role (/arrest, /pr and so further):/arrest /pr /arrestover /assist
What items are illegal?:berries,glue,mushrooms,highcals
Explain why you wish to join the C.P.D (minimum of fifty words):I would like to join because I'm done getting pushed around and actually want to get up and help.
Do you promise to become a chad police officer, and not a virgin criminal on #13?: I promise I won't become a criminal and to become a chad police officer.
What would you do if a kidnapping was taking place?: I would help in any way I can find and rescue them
What would you do if a raid was taking place?: i would try my best
What would you do if a rob was taking place?: I will get up and help them before it goes south
Do you promise to become a chad, stay a chad, and never undo anything that made you become a chad?: I promise that if I was a chad I won't undo and never will undo.
Any other things we should know about you?:I'm in schools so I'll get on as much as I can after 4:00
By DaRkViBeS
In Game Name: DaRkViBeS
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198431333368/
SteamID64: 76561198431333368
How many hours have you spend in unturned?: 233 hours
How many hours have you spend on pandahut?: 200 hours
How many hours have you spend being a police role?: 50 hours
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?: yes
Name all the commands of the police role (/arrest, /pr and so further):/arrest playername "reason" , /checkplayer (playername),/trash,/rescue, /pr "text", /arrestover, /jail playername "reason", /record playername, /ticket playername "reason", /removeticket TicketID, /warrant playername "Reason for the warrant."
hat items are illegal?: berries, explosive, shrooms,
Explain why you wish to join the C.P.D (minimum of fifty words): i would like to make a difference in this server and make sure the people in alberton can walk the streets safely.
Do you promise to become a chad police officer, and not a virgin criminal on #13?: yes
What would you do if a kidnapping was taking place?: gather all of the cpd i could make a plan
What would you do if a raid was taking place?: gather all of the cpd i could make a plan
What would you do if a rob was taking place?: take care of the perp if it is one of them there is multible then i would call backup.
do you promise to become a chad, stay a chad, and never undo anything that made you become a chad?: i promise
Any other things we should know about you?: i love roleplay i live for it.
By PhantomPear
- Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:00 pm#157350

In Game Name:bubbles
Steam Profile Link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/765 ... 70977/home
SteamID64:765611988470977
How many hours have you spend on pandahut?: alot
How many hours have you spend being a police role?:none
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?: in cases yes (family doesn't like it)
Name all the commands of the police role (/arrest, /pr and so further):/arrest /pr /arrestover /assist
What items are illegal?:berries,glue,mushrooms,highcals
Explain why you wish to join the C.P.D (minimum of fifty words):I would like to join because I'm done getting pushed around and actually want to get up and help.
Do you promise to become a chad police officer, and not a virgin criminal on #13?: I promise I won't become a criminal and to become a chad police officer.
What would you do if a kidnapping was taking place?: I would help in any way I can find and rescue them
What would you do if a raid was taking place?: i would try my best
What would you do if a rob was taking place?: I will get up and help them before it goes south
Do you promise to become a chad, stay a chad, and never undo anything that made you become a chad?: I promise that if I was a chad I won't undo and never will undo.
Any other things we should know about you?:I'm in schools so I'll get on as much as I can after 4:00
By PhantomPear
In Game Name: DaRkViBeS
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198431333368/
SteamID64: 76561198431333368
How many hours have you spend in unturned?: 233 hours
How many hours have you spend on pandahut?: 200 hours
How many hours have you spend being a police role?: 50 hours
Name all the commands of the police role (/arrest, /pr and so further):/arrest playername "reason" , /checkplayer (playername),/trash,/rescue, /pr "text", /arrestover, /jail playername "reason", /record playername, /ticket playername "reason", /removeticket TicketID, /warrant playername "Reason for the warrant."
hat items are illegal?: berries, explosive, shrooms,
Explain why you wish to join the C.P.D (minimum of fifty words): i would like to make a difference in this server and make sure the people in alberton can walk the streets safely.
Do you promise to become a chad police officer, and not a virgin criminal on #13?: yes
What would you do if a kidnapping was taking place?: gather all of the cpd i could make a plan
What would you do if a raid was taking place?: gather all of the cpd i could make a plan
What would you do if a rob was taking place?: take care of the perp if it is one of them there is multible then i would call backup.
do you promise to become a chad, stay a chad, and never undo anything that made you become a chad?: i promise
Any other things we should know about you?: i love roleplay i live for it.
By bluedeath132
In Game Name: Brayden
Steam Profile Link:76561198417714411
SteamID:64
How many hours have you spend in unturned?: 127
How many hours have you spend on pandahut?: 68-90
How many hours have you spend being a police role?: 35-45
Name all the commands of the police role (/arrest, /pr and so further): /arrest /pr /police/raid/ticket/ticketlist/warant/warantlist/rescue
What items are illegal?:Shotguns: Devil’s Bane, Backlash.
2.2. Launchers: Rocket Launcher, Lancer.
2.3. LMG: Dragonfang, Nykorev.
2.4. Rifles: Timberwolf, Grizzly, Ekho, Matamorez.
2.5. Other: Hell’s Fury, Desert Falcon.
Explain why you wish to join the C.P.D (minimum of fifty words): I would like to join the c.p.d because I have been playing as a cop for a while an I wanted to get a higher level and so I am now applying for this application and also it would be better because i know that most of the cops or either f.b.i or C.P.D.
Do you promise to become a chad police officer, and not a virgin criminal on #13?: I promise to be a chad police officer and not a low life scum of a criminal.
What would you do if a kidnapping was taking place?: I would get troops and we would do / rescue. If no troops are I will save the citizen my self.
What would you do if a raid was taking place?: I would get more officers and arrest/kill them all.
What would you do if a rob was taking place?: I would arrest/kill them.
Do you promise to become a chad, stay a chad, and never undo anything that made you become a chad?: I promise to become a chad, stay a chad, and never undo anything that made you become a chad.
Any other things we should know about you?: I am not a corrupt cop. That's all.
By Jacket1
In Game Name: Brayden
Steam Profile Link:76561198417714411
SteamID:64
How many hours have you spend in unturned?: 127
How many hours have you spend on pandahut?: 68-90
How many hours have you spend being a police role?: 35-45
Name all the commands of the police role (/arrest, /pr and so further): /arrest /pr /police/raid/ticket/ticketlist/warant/warantlist/rescue
What items are illegal?:Shotguns: Devil’s Bane, Backlash.
2.2. Launchers: Rocket Launcher, Lancer.
2.3. LMG: Dragonfang, Nykorev.
2.4. Rifles: Timberwolf, Grizzly, Ekho, Matamorez.
2.5. Other: Hell’s Fury, Desert Falcon.
Explain why you wish to join the C.P.D (minimum of fifty words): I would like to join the c.p.d because I have been playing as a cop for a while an I wanted to get a higher level and so I am now applying for this application and also it would be better because i know that most of the cops or either f.b.i or C.P.D.
Do you promise to become a chad police officer, and not a virgin criminal on #13?: I promise to be a chad police officer and not a low life scum of a criminal.
What would you do if a kidnapping was taking place?: I would get troops and we would do / rescue. If no troops are I will save the citizen my self.
What would you do if a raid was taking place?: I would get more officers and arrest/kill them all.
What would you do if a rob was taking place?: I would arrest/kill them.
Do you promise to become a chad, stay a chad, and never undo anything that made you become a chad?: I promise to become a chad, stay a chad, and never undo anything that made you become a chad.
Any other things we should know about you?: I am not a corrupt cop. That's all.
Congratulations! You have been accepted into the CPD! Please contact Jacket#4915 On discord for an invite to the group, and discord.
By Tommy Kilic
In Game Name: Tommy11007
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Tommy11007/
SteamID64: 76561198023275245
How many hours have you spend in unturned?: around 70
How many hours have you spend on pandahut?: around 60
How many hours have you spend being a police role?: around 30
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?: No my computer gives me the blue screen of death if i try to plug in but i am a fast typer
Name all the commands of the police role (/arrest, /pr and so further): /arrest /pr /radio /ticket /checkplayer /trash /assist arrests /warrant /raid /rescue
What items are illegal?: High caliber weapons (Dragonfang, M60, etc.), Any form or type of berries, Any and all explosives, Military knifes, and thats all i know
Explain why you wish to join the C.P.D (minimum of fifty words): Honestly you do more work than any of the other departments in pandahut and they enforce the wrong rules, but chad is a true police department
Do you promise to become a chad police officer, and not a virgin criminal on #13?: I promise with my life (Unturned) to never to become a criminal because they are the scum of the world.
What would you do if a kidnapping was taking place?: /rescue call backup on the pr and respond to the call and possibly try to end it peacefully i hope i never have to use my gun
What would you do if a raid was taking place?: Come in prepared and ready for anything and ask if any other officers are coming to the raid
What would you do if a rob was taking place?: Do the warnings draw my gun to intimidate the robber and if they pull out a weapon i will shoot
Do you promise to become a chad, stay a chad, and never undo anything that made you become a chad?: #Chad_4_Life
Any other things we should know about you?: Ummm... none i guess?

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!