All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
By Epicflyingpie
Howdy pardner. What brings you out here? Don't matter you'll fit right in. Oh, you want to be a sheriff now do ye? Well, it ain't all sunshine and rainbows like them CITY POLICE get to enjoy. Noooo sir. Out here its rough and tough. You gotta learn to handle things yourself, don't expect backup. You got it?

You still wan't in?!?

One persistent little feller ain't ye?

Well, take this badge, and take this gun and go out there and do justice!

Join this here new fangled Discord:https://discord.gg/DUb8US
By TrippL
+1
By Yoshi
Uhhhh what, is this for 10 or 13, where is the application? Why is the discord invite expired?
By TrippL
+1
By Apples
Uhhhh what, is this for 10 or 13, where is the application? Why is the discord invite expired?
Kensington Sheriff's Department noob

This town has my full support! Anyone that attacks it will lose every vehicle they own.
By Epicflyingpie
I was told that we would not be considered a legitamate police department by the mayor, and that anybody that wanted to join law enforcement should join FBI and not KSD. So I took the discord down because I had to make it a branch of the FBI in order for it to be considered official.
By Burnt
I was told that we would not be considered a legitamate police department by the mayor, and that anybody that wanted to join law enforcement should join FBI and not KSD. So I took the discord down because I had to make it a branch of the FBI in order for it to be considered official.
Nah fam, if you get this group, the "KSD" big enough, you'll be over to take over the FBI. Especially if you get a member of KSD into office (the mayor) then they'll be recognized as an official police force, and the priority group for mayor funding. Just keep expanding and you'll get there eventually.
Flopdup liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!