All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
Welcome To The Official Royal Pandahut Police Department Group
The Official Group Of The Royal Pandahut Police Department
Land, Sea and Air
OPEN FOR APPLICATIONS

The Royal Pandahut Police Department
This specialized police group of highly trained police officers, SWAT members and members of the PD (Police Department) are always on standby.
The members of the R.P.P.D. respond to every raid, every robbery and will make Washington a better and more safe place to live.
Our members are also here to help the people in need. Are you lost and don't know where you are? We are there for you!
We have the best teachers in our schools to make sure everyone gets the right training for their rank and function.

General Information
The R.P.P.D. is planning on making a HQ. We dont know where yet but this will be discussed later on.
We love the people of Washington and love talking to them.
We highly support the PD and other groups and will make sure we work with them together.

The Royal Pandahut Police Department's Goal
We know how the bandits think of the police force right now in Washington.
They think we are weak, messy and not disciplined. Well that has to change!
The goal of the R.P.P.D. is to make the criminals scared of the police force.
The PD and us are going to make the police force as strong as it has never been before,
and make Washington a safe place to live again.

How Do You Join The R.P.P.D.
NOTE: You are required to join our discord before you can be accepted! Otherwise your application will not be taken into consideration!
Link: https://discord.gg/3RrWPsd

1. 1 Reply To This Post Using The Format Below

Copy the format below, if not responded in this exact format we will not take your application into consideration!
Code: Select allIn Game Name: SteamID64: Age: Vouches: Curret role: How many hours have you spend in unturned: How many hours have you spend on pandahut: How many hours have you spend being police: Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?: Name and explain at least 5 of the police commands that you know: What are the illegal items?: Explain why you want to join the R.P.P.D. (MINIMUM of 50 words): Do you agree to stay loyal and active (this will otherwise result in a demotion or kick): What would you do if you were at the HQ and there was a kidnapping going on?: What would you do if you saw a R.P.P.D. Member being corrupt?: What would you do if you saw one of the R.P.A.F. Founders being corrupt?:
Copy the format above, paste it as a reply and fill it out!
  1. 2 Wait for one of the founders (TastyMelon or TheElectricMeatball) or one of our "Recruitment Staff" members to respond to your application.

1. 3 After we have checked your application we will make an appointment with you in game to test your basic knowledge and skills.

1. 4 When you pass the tests one of our "Recruitment Staff" members will have a talk with you about how the test went, how you scored and will write down any additional information down for the founders. If one of the founders or any one from our "Recruitment Staff" members think you are fit to join, we will gladly respond to your application with your acceptation and welcome you to our team! (As well as adding you to our steam group).

1. NOTE if you get denied we comment on your application with any tips and or things we missed in your application and or tests and gladly welcome you to re-apply in 1 week. (If declined again for the second time reapply in 2 weeks).

Training (School) And Ranking

When you are accepted in our group, we would love it that you have the motivation to train yourself to the top. For this we have a ranking system.

1. R.P.P.D. Trainee (Starter Rank)

1. R.P.P.D. Recruit (Promotable)

1. R.P.P.D. Officer (Promotable)

1. R.P.P.D. Senior Officer(Promotable)

1. R.P.P.D. Trainer (Invitable)

1. R.P.P.D. Head Trainer (Promotable)

1. R.P.P.D. Group Mod (Apply-able)

1. R.P.P.D Group Admin (Promotable)

1. R.P.P.D Group Founder (Not achievable-TastyMelon/TheElectricMeatball)

School
Offcourse we are not only offering these ranks, we are also offering school. School you say? Yes school!
We have a training program with different kinds of extra ranks that can be added to your current rank. Offcourse these extra ranks are not free and we are working on adding more ranks.

NOTE:
All licenses are bought with bb. Every time you take a test you will need to pay the full price for that test. If you fail you need to pay the test fee again to take another test (if desired).
We will add more training classes including flight tests and even lessons.
PS: If you buy a package with lessons and a test, you do NOT have to pay the test since it is already in the package. If you fail the test you will need to pay the normal fee to re-take the test.

Current extra ranks:
Paratrooper
Cost for police: 1500
Cost for Civilians: 2500
Cost for Chief or higher: FREE
Description:
Someone that has the "Paratrooper" license will be able to come with us in a helicopter or a plane to raids, kidnappings or even robberies. They will drop from the aircrafts down to make great actions and use tactics that have been spoken of beforehand.
For the civilians its just a fun ride where they can jump out of an airplane. Like a tourist attraction so to speak

All of these ranks will be saved in our database and if you abuse these ranks you will be removed from the rank or even the group!
An example would be: Cop A did not have the "Paratrooper" rank but still went on a mission and jumped out of the airplane bringing his and others their lives in danger.

Need to contact us? Do so in game, Discord or on steam.

Thank you for taking time to read this, we hope to work with you soon!
~Founders TastyMelon and TheElectricMeatball
In Game Name: MattCobra
SteamID64:76561198312729640
Vouches: Electric Meatball?
Curret role: SWAT
How many hours have you spend in unturned: 1445
How many hours have you spend on pandahut: Approximately 1200
How many hours have you spend being police: On 13 quite a lot (in the hundreds) not so much on 10
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?: Yes
Name and explain at least 5 of the police commands that you know: /arrest initiated an arrest on a suspect, /ticketlist shows all pending tickets, /tickets (name) shows all pending tickets on a player, /warrantlist shows all active kill warrants and /ticket places a ticket on a person
What are the illegal items?:Glues, Berries, Narcotics, Rails, Rockets, Spec ops gear and police gear on civilians (if civilians are wearing them), highcaliber weapons and military knife.
Explain why you want to join the R.P.P.D. (MINIMUM of 50 words): The R.P.P.D seems to be a very organised and active police group that doesn’t just stand around and do nothing but actually comes over and fights crime. I’m also hoping on opening a FBI division for the RPPD to help further leadership and take down the current gangs such a WSM and BH
Do you agree to stay loyal and active (this will otherwise result in a demotion or kick): YES
What would you do if you were at the HQ and there was a kidnapping going on?: I would immediately try to find out where the hostage is, survey the area and make sure to call for backup before breaching being careful to not kill the hostage.
What would you do if you saw a R.P.P.D. Member being corrupt?: Gather evidence and report it to a higher up in the RPPD
What would you do if you saw one of the R.P.A.F. Founders being corrupt?: Assuming you mean RPPD, take them to the mayor and have them stripped from their police role
Meatball liked this
In Game Name: MattCobra
SteamID64:76561198312729640
Vouches: Electric Meatball?
How many hours have you spend in unturned: 1445
How many hours have you spend on pandahut: Approximately 1200
How many hours have you spend being police: On 13 quite a lot (in the hundreds) not so much on 10
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?: Yes
Name and explain at least 5 of the police commands that you know: /arrest initiated an arrest on a suspect, /ticketlist shows all pending tickets, /tickets (name) shows all pending tickets on a player, /warrantlist shows all active kill warrants and /ticket places a ticket on a person
What are the illegal items?:Glues, Berries, Narcotics, Rails, Rockets, Spec ops gear and police gear on civilians (if civilians are wearing them), highcaliber weapons and military knife.
Explain why you want to join the R.P.P.D. (MINIMUM of 50 words): The R.P.P.D seems to be a very organised and active police group that doesn’t just stand around and do nothing but actually comes over and fights crime. I’m also hoping on opening a FBI division for the RPPD to help further leadership and take down the current gangs such a WSM and BH
Do you agree to stay loyal and active (this will otherwise result in a demotion or kick): YES
What would you do if you were at the HQ and there was a kidnapping going on?: I would immediately try to find out where the hostage is, survey the area and make sure to call for backup before breaching being careful to not kill the hostage.
What would you do if you saw a R.P.P.D. Member being corrupt?: Gather evidence and report it to a higher up in the RPPD
What would you do if you saw one of the R.P.A.F. Founders being corrupt?: Assuming you mean RPPD, take them to the mayor and have them stripped from their police role
Application accepted you welcome to the RPPD
In Game Name: Burnt
SteamID64: 76561198377726359
Vouches: none
Curret role: Swat
How many hours have you spend in unturned: 1500+
How many hours have you spend on pandahut: 1460+
How many hours have you spend being police: 400+
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?: uh, sometimes.
Name and explain at least 5 of the police commands that you know: /arrest /jail /ticket /warrantlist /ticketlist /checkplayer
What are the illegal items?: Berries, MT. Knives, Narcotics, Devil's Bane/High Cal, Berry pies, Police gear, spec ops gear, rockets, rails.
Explain why you want to join the R.P.P.D. (MINIMUM of 50 words): I would like to join a Police Force that's active on #10 and start to bring #10 back into a civilian/police server like it once was. Breaking hopes for any criminals to try and raid or destroy the server or bring any harm to fellow police/civilians.
Do you agree to stay loyal and active (this will otherwise result in a demotion or kick): Yessir
What would you do if you were at the HQ and there was a kidnapping going on?: Gather any other police force members and grab the gear needed. I would then proceed to go and hunt for the kidnappers and save the hostage
What would you do if you saw a R.P.P.D. Member being corrupt?: Report it to the leaders as well as providing evidence.
What would you do if you saw one of the R.P.A.F. Founders being corrupt?: wut is RPAF.
MattCobra, Meatball liked this
In Game Name: Burnt
SteamID64: 76561198377726359
Vouches: none
Curret role: Swat
How many hours have you spend in unturned: 1500+
How many hours have you spend on pandahut: 1460+
How many hours have you spend being police: 400+
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?: uh, sometimes.
Name and explain at least 5 of the police commands that you know: /arrest /jail /ticket /warrantlist /ticketlist /checkplayer
What are the illegal items?: Berries, MT. Knives, Narcotics, Devil's Bane/High Cal, Berry pies, Police gear, spec ops gear, rockets, rails.
Explain why you want to join the R.P.P.D. (MINIMUM of 50 words): I would like to join a Police Force that's active on #10 and start to bring #10 back into a civilian/police server like it once was. Breaking hopes for any criminals to try and raid or destroy the server or bring any harm to fellow police/civilians.
Do you agree to stay loyal and active (this will otherwise result in a demotion or kick): Yessir
What would you do if you were at the HQ and there was a kidnapping going on?: Gather any other police force members and grab the gear needed. I would then proceed to go and hunt for the kidnappers and save the hostage
What would you do if you saw a R.P.P.D. Member being corrupt?: Report it to the leaders as well as providing evidence.
What would you do if you saw one of the R.P.A.F. Founders being corrupt?: wut is RPAF.
Application accepted, Welcome to the RPPD!
In Game Name: Yoshi
SteamID64: in Signature
Vouches:none
How many hours have you spend in unturned:998
How many hours have you spend on pandahut: around 300(havent checked in a while)
How many hours have you spend being police:200
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?:Yep
Name and explain at least 5 of the police commands that you know:/arrest [player name] [reason] arrests the player, you then take them to jail and keep them there with a bail, /arrest assist [other cops name] assists another cop in the arrest, if u dont do this you can not carry out the arrest with a pal, arrestover calls off the arrest, you can no longer hurt them or keep them in jail. /pr sends a message to all police online, and /police sends an emergency. /checkplayer checks someone for unlicensed guns or illegal items, /ticket give a player a fine for something that is illegal but not arrestable (ex. 1-2 unlicensed guns, and jwalking) you can also check who has a ticket by doing /ticketlist. If someone does not pay a ticket within an hour u can arrest them./rescue [Player] calls a rescue on a hostage, you then breach into the kidnapping base and save the hostage
What are the illegal items?: any berry items, glue, explosives, highcals, rails, military knives, police clothing if a civilian has it
Explain why you want to join the R.P.P.D. (MINIMUM of 50 words):I have been a police officer for a very long time, I was in the Original PPD back in November- January, And in the PSD from February to its eventual Demise, I am also in the FBI on 13 currently, but recently I've been off of 10, its very unorganized and crime-ridden, I want to help bring order and security back to Washington, no one should fear for their safety from the large amounts of bandits on the server, and groups are a great way to help stop crime more effectively, I feel I could be a very valuable asset to the RPPD due to my previous experience.
Do you agree to stay loyal and active (this will otherwise result in a demotion or kick):Ye
What would you do if you were at the HQ and there was a kidnapping going on?: first get backup, second Locate the hostage and prepare to breach, a few people will breach while 1 or 2 hold near the door and watch to make sure no kidnappers peek, then one you have breached, kill the kidnappers and save the hostages.
What would you do if you saw a R.P.P.D. Member being corrupt?: Report it to a higher up
What would you do if you saw one of the R.P.A.F. Founders being corrupt?: Tell the other founder and tell the mayor
In Game Name: Yoshi
SteamID64: in Signature
Vouches:none
How many hours have you spend in unturned:998
How many hours have you spend on pandahut: around 300(havent checked in a while)
How many hours have you spend being police:200
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?:Yep
Name and explain at least 5 of the police commands that you know:/arrest [player name] [reason] arrests the player, you then take them to jail and keep them there with a bail, /arrest assist [other cops name] assists another cop in the arrest, if u dont do this you can not carry out the arrest with a pal, arrestover calls off the arrest, you can no longer hurt them or keep them in jail. /pr sends a message to all police online, and /police sends an emergency. /checkplayer checks someone for unlicensed guns or illegal items, /ticket give a player a fine for something that is illegal but not arrestable (ex. 1-2 unlicensed guns, and jwalking) you can also check who has a ticket by doing /ticketlist. If someone does not pay a ticket within an hour u can arrest them./rescue [Player] calls a rescue on a hostage, you then breach into the kidnapping base and save the hostage
What are the illegal items?: any berry items, glue, explosives, highcals, rails, military knives, police clothing if a civilian has it
Explain why you want to join the R.P.P.D. (MINIMUM of 50 words):I have been a police officer for a very long time, I was in the Original PPD back in November- January, And in the PSD from February to its eventual Demise, I am also in the FBI on 13 currently, but recently I've been off of 10, its very unorganized and crime-ridden, I want to help bring order and security back to Washington, no one should fear for their safety from the large amounts of bandits on the server, and groups are a great way to help stop crime more effectively, I feel I could be a very valuable asset to the RPPD due to my previous experience.
Do you agree to stay loyal and active (this will otherwise result in a demotion or kick):Ye
What would you do if you were at the HQ and there was a kidnapping going on?: first get backup, second Locate the hostage and prepare to breach, a few people will breach while 1 or 2 hold near the door and watch to make sure no kidnappers peek, then one you have breached, kill the kidnappers and save the hostages.
What would you do if you saw a R.P.P.D. Member being corrupt?: Report it to a higher up
What would you do if you saw one of the R.P.A.F. Founders being corrupt?: Tell the other founder and tell the mayor
Application accepted! Welcome to the RPPD.
In Game Name: NeedlessMemeing
SteamID64: Why? 76561198110021934
Vouches: no
Curret role: Cop
How many hours have you spend in unturned: 900
How many hours have you spend on pandahut: 400
How many hours have you spend being police: a majority (probably 250 if 10 + 13)
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?: yeah
Name and explain at least 5 of the police commands that you know: /arrest, /rescue, /checkplayer, /tickets, /ticket, /warrant, /warrantlist
What are the illegal items?: Raiding weapons, high cals, berries, glue, police items, illegal weapons, rails
Explain why you want to join the R.P.P.D. (MINIMUM of 50 words): Joining the RPPD would be a privilege, considering that historically they were the main group on 10. At the moment I'm just a cop who can't even arrest since I don't even have a jail to take them to. The RPPD can offer resources that other police groups just can't provide. I've got a lot of experience with policing, and im a deputy on 13 so I know what I'm doing. Accepting me will make the group stronger and hopefully this group stays around unlike other groups such as the PPD.
Do you agree to stay loyal and active (this will otherwise result in a demotion or kick): Yeah
What would you do if you were at the HQ and there was a kidnapping going on?: /buy v.33 and cruise out, planning a counterattack with other officers, and execute it
What would you do if you saw a R.P.P.D. Member being corrupt?: screenshot, tell you, and get their unloyal ass banned
What would you do if you saw one of the R.P.A.F. Founders being corrupt?: same as before
In Game Name: Broken Machine
SteamID64: 313131313131
Vouches: wut ?
Curret role: OFCOURSE BANDIT I mean captain ye ye Police captain
How many hours have you spend in unturned: 2
How many hours have you spend on pandahut: 3456
How many hours have you spend being police: 12974813
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?: what is mic ? never heard that before
Name and explain at least 5 of the police commands that you know: /rob /raid /kidnap /hit /sell
What are the illegal items?: nailgun
Explain why you want to join the R.P.P.D. (MINIMUM of 50 words): Because Im best cop (IDK)
Do you agree to stay loyal and active (this will otherwise result in a demotion or kick): yes ! you are my god !
What would you do if you were at the HQ and there was a kidnapping going on?: hmmmm...... Nothing
What would you do if you saw a R.P.P.D. Member being corrupt?: Help hım
What would you do if you saw one of the R.P.A.F. Founders being corrupt?: Help him 2x

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!