All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
Name: TheWorld90
Steam Link: 76561198259220407
Discord Tag: TheWorld90 #5479
Time zone (GMT): 00
Rate your driving from 1-10: 9
Rate your PVP from 1-10: 8
Rate your flying from 1-10: 8
Do you agree to follow by our regulations?: I do agree to follow by your regulations
What rank would you like to join (IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR UNDERCOVER, SEND ME A PRIVATE DM ON DISCORD): Swat
What branch are you applying for?: BUG QUESTION :smile:
Why would you like to join? : I want to join to help the citizens of Prince Edwards Island and protect them
What do you have that the others don't? : I will always make sure to not be abusive and will help every member of the public that I can.
If you saw a kidnap in progress, what would you do? : i would use the police radio (/pr) and notify other police officers and try locate the target, then I would help form a strategy to kill the kidnapper and free the hostage (/rescue)
If an officer called for backup, what would you do? : I would find where they are and try get there as soon as possible
Name all police commands :
RCMP: /arrest /arrest assist /arrestover /rescue /raid assist /pr /ticket /removeticket /tickets /jail /checkplayer /warrantlist
Swat: /arrest /arrest assist /arrestover /rescue /raid assist /pr /ticket /removeticket /tickets /jail /checkplayer /warrantlist
Chief: /arrest /arrest assist /arrestover /rescue /raid assist /pr /ticket /removeticket /tickets /jail /checkplayer /warrantlist
Deputy: /arrest /arrest assist /arrestover /rescue /raid assist /pr /ticket /removeticket /tickets /jail /checkplayer /warrant /warrantlist
Captain: /arrest /arrest assist /arrestover /rescue /raid /raid assist /pr /ticket /removeticket /tickets /jail /checkplayer /warrant /warrantlist

References : Longey13
Last edited by TheWorld90 on December 28th, 2018, 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Longey13 liked this
World is an excellent cop who both knows the laws and is not afraid to enforce them. Though I don’t know much about how active they are, their police skills are excellent and I believe they are fit for the FBI.
Name: You know my name
Steam Link: You have me on steam
Discord Tag: #2089
Time zone (GMT): GMT +10
Rate your driving from 1-10: 10
Rate your PVP from 1-10: 7
Rate your flying from 1-10: 6
Do you agree to follow by our regulations?: Yes
What rank would you like to join (IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR UNDERCOVER, SEND ME A PRIVATE DM ON DISCORD): The normal agent one idrk
What branch are you applying for?: The normal branch
Why would you like to join? : Cause I am active again on 13 and want to stop crime.
What do you have that the others don't? : I am an ex fbi special agent who is coming back from retirement and will help stop crime on 13
If you saw a kidnap in progress, what would you do? : Call for backup on police radio, call for backup in discord and rescue the victim
If an officer called for backup, what would you do? : Back em up
Name all police commands : /arrest <name> "reason", /arrestassist <name>, /ticket <name> "reason" <amount>, /checkplayer <name>, /raidassist <name> (when a captain calls a raid), (Deputy commands): /warrant <name> "reason" <ammount>, /removewarrant <id>, (Captain Commands): /raid <location>
You have been accepted on the condition that if you leave again, you will not be allowed in.

Welcome back agent
Name: Fuzzy
Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/littlefuzzball
Discord Tag: FuzzyB33 #0997
Time zone (GMT): not sure
Rate your driving from 1-10: 8
Rate your PVP from 1-10: 9
Rate your flying from 1-10: 10
Do you agree to follow by our regulations?: yes
What rank would you like to join (IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR UNDERCOVER, SEND ME A PRIVATE DM ON DISCORD) Highest I can get.
What branch are you applying for?: not sure what this means but yeah
Why would you like to join? : Because I like being a popo and killing people is fun
What do you have that the others don't? : Scandinavian power!
If you saw a kidnap in progress, what would you do? : Call for assistance, deal with the kidnap.
If an officer called for backup, what would you do? : Go there ASAP and assist the officer.
Name all police commands : im too lazy (pr, arrest&over, checkplayer, etc. you know me)
Name: Fuzzy
Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/littlefuzzball
Discord Tag: FuzzyB33 #0997
Time zone (GMT): not sure
Rate your driving from 1-10: 8
Rate your PVP from 1-10: 9
Rate your flying from 1-10: 10
Do you agree to follow by our regulations?: yes
What rank would you like to join (IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR UNDERCOVER, SEND ME A PRIVATE DM ON DISCORD) Highest I can get.
What branch are you applying for?: not sure what this means but yeah
Why would you like to join? : Because I like being a popo and killing people is fun
What do you have that the others don't? : Scandinavian power!
If you saw a kidnap in progress, what would you do? : Call for assistance, deal with the kidnap.
If an officer called for backup, what would you do? : Go there ASAP and assist the officer.
Name all police commands : im too lazy (pr, arrest&over, checkplayer, etc. you know me)
New Year - New Chances
Name: JustSayGG
Steam Link: Bio
Discord Tag: JustSayGG#3867
Time zone (GMT): +1
Rate your driving from 1-10: 3/10
Rate your PVP from 1-10: 9/10
Rate your flying from 1-10: 10/10
Do you agree to follow by our regulations?: Yes i do
What rank would you like to join (IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR UNDERCOVER, SEND ME A PRIVATE DM ON DISCORD) Agent Trainee
What branch are you applying for?: CT - To stop the raids.
Why would you like to join? : Because i wanna make the streets/housed safer in PEI.
What do you have that the others don't? : Im friendly & Trusted. And i love to help poeple.
If you saw a kidnap in progress, what would you do? : I would first inform some more police then i would try to ./rescue and kill the kidnappper
If an officer called for backup, what would you do? : I would come inmitedly

RCMP: /arrest /arrest assist /arrestover /rescue /raid assist /pr /ticket /removeticket /tickets /jail /checkplayer /warrantlist (lisen to higher rank ups)
Swat: /arrest /arrest assist /arrestover /rescue /raid assist /pr /ticket /removeticket /tickets /jail /checkplayer /warrantlist (May not lisen to Chief)
Chief: /arrest /arrest assist /arrestover /rescue /raid assist /pr /ticket /removeticket /tickets /jail /checkplayer /warrantlist (Lead RMCP)
Deputy: /arrest /arrest assist /arrestover /rescue /raid assist /pr /ticket /removeticket /tickets /jail /checkplayer /warrant /warrantlist (Lead Chief,Swat,RCMP)
New Year - New Chances
Time zone (GMT): +1
Rate your PVP from 1-10: 9/10
Do you agree to follow by our regulations?: Yes i do
What rank would you like to join (IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR UNDERCOVER, SEND ME A PRIVATE DM ON DISCORD) Agent Trainee
What branch are you applying for?: CT - To stop the raids.
Why would you like to join? : Because i wanna make the streets/housed safer in PEI.
What do you have that the others don't? : Im friendly & Trusted. And i love to help poeple.
If you saw a kidnap in progress, what would you do? : I would first inform some more police then i would try to ./rescue and kill the kidnappper
If an officer called for backup, what would you do? : I would come inmitedly

RCMP: /arrest /arrest assist /arrestover /rescue /raid assist /pr /ticket /removeticket /tickets /jail /checkplayer /warrantlist (lisen to higher rank ups)
Swat: /arrest /arrest assist /arrestover /rescue /raid assist /pr /ticket /removeticket /tickets /jail /checkplayer /warrantlist (May not lisen to Chief)
Chief: /arrest /arrest assist /arrestover /rescue /raid assist /pr /ticket /removeticket /tickets /jail /checkplayer /warrantlist (Lead RMCP)
Deputy: /arrest /arrest assist /arrestover /rescue /raid assist /pr /ticket /removeticket /tickets /jail /checkplayer /warrant /warrantlist (Lead Chief,Swat,RCMP)
Denied due to being a duplicate of your last application.
Time zone (GMT): GMT +1
Rate your PVP from 1-10: 8/10
Do you agree to follow by our regulations?: Yes i do.
What rank would you like to join (IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR UNDERCOVER, SEND ME A PRIVATE DM ON DISCORD) New Agent.
What branch are you applying for?: Counter Terrorism
Why would you like to join? : I wan't to stop the crimes being dealtd on the street and make poeple feel safer, In the town PEI.
What do you have that the others don't? : I'm helpfull and i'm good at making plans.
If you saw a kidnap in progress, what would you do? : I would first /pm the victim and ask location then i would ask for backup then i would do /rescue and snipe or push in.
If an officer called for backup, what would you do? : I would ask where and come.

/PR - PoliceRadio.
/Police - Poeple who needs help.
/arrest - Arrest a guy who dont have licenses or carry illegal items.
/arrestover - Call the arrest over.
/checkplayer - Check the player if he has licenses.
/tickets - Check if a player has unpaidtickets.
/ticket - Gives a player ticket.
/Removeticket - Removing a ticket.
/Warrant - Give a player a warrant who broke one of the laws.
/warrantlist - Check if there are no warrants.
/removewarrant - Removing the warrant from the player.
/raid - A captain who calls a police raid.
/raid assist - Police who can assist the captain.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!