All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
Name: Ghost
Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198190083127/
Discord Tag: |Ꮖ★GhosT★Ꮖ|#9976
Rate your driving from 1-10: 8
Rate your PVP from 1-10: 9
Rate your flying from 1-10: 11
Do you agree to follow by our regulations?: Yes
What rank would you like to join : FBI Pilot
What branch are you applying for?: transport of FBI or Prisoners
Why would you like to join? : because I would dislike people being KOSed or of the sort
What do you have that the others don't? : I like to take care of situations quick and easily
If you saw a kidnap in progress, what would you do? : call for backup before going in alone and get the subject captured
If an officer called for backup, what would you do? : get there as fast as i can and find out whats happening
Name all police commands : /arrest (name) (reason) | /arrestassist (name) | /ticket (name) (reason) (amount) | /checkplayer (name) | /raidassist (name)
Declined due to recent corruption allegations.
Why would you like to join? : because I would dislike people being KOSed or of the sort
What do you have that the others don't? : I like to take care of situations quick and easily
If you saw a kidnap in progress, what would you do? : call for backup before going in alone and get the subject captured
If an officer called for backup, what would you do? : get there as fast as i can and find out whats happening
Name all police commands : /arrest (name) (reason) | /arrestassist (name) | /ticket (name) (reason) (amount) | /checkplayer (name) | /raidassist (name)
Name:TheSantxStyles
Steam Link:https://steamcommunity.com/id/Stlyus007/
Discord Tag:TheSantxStyles #3103
Time zone (GMT):UTC-3 (Argentina,Buenos Aires)
Rate your driving from 1-10:9
Rate your PVP from 1-10:6
Rate your flying from 1-10:7
Do you agree to follow by our regulations?:Yeah
What rank would you like to join (IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR UNDERCOVER, SEND ME A PRIVATE DM ON DISCORD):RCMP Chief
What branch are you applying for?:FBI Agent
Why would you like to join? : to learn what's to be a little bit special and help people generally (obiouly with good intentions),try to make new users don't commit my novice errors
What do you have that the others don't? : Stupidity :v (nah im not special coz another one is kind too :v)(but if it where obiously kindness)
If you saw a kidnap in progress, what would you do? : Call for backup,after that start rescue of the hostage
If an officer called for backup, what would you do? : Join him in his cause (for example backup for saving a hostage)
Name all police commands : /ticket,/police,/arrest,/arrestover,/jail,/pr,/rescue,/record,/charge,/ticketlist,/tickets,/removeticket,/warrant(for police/rcmp deputy or captains),/warrantlist,/warrants aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand/record(for police/rcmp chiefs)
Last edited by TheSantxStyles on December 9th, 2018, 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Name: spicy boi
Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198865615307/
Discord Tag:Yolky Boi#5560
Rate your driving from 1-10: 6
Rate your flying from 1-10: 9
What rank would you like to join : (IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR UNDERCOVER, SEND ME A PRIVATE DM ON DISCORD)
What branch are you applying for?: FBI Agent
What branch are you applying for?: arresting players for illegal items ect.
Why would you like to join? : because i would like to bring peace to pandahut#13
What do you have that the others don't? : i am very fast and flexible i move fast and take down the problem fast
If you saw a kidnap in progress, what would you do? : call for backup and if no one responds in 2 minutes i would go in and rescue them
If an officer called for backup, what would you do? : get there as fast as i can and assist
Mr AJ liked this
Name: Auzzy, Bombdog1244, RAFpvtBOMB
Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/765 ... 98821/home
Discord Tag: #2800
Time zone: EST
Rate your driving from 1-10: 9
Rate your PVP from 1-10: 8
Rate your flying from 1-10: 8
What rank would you like to join (IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR UNDERCOVER, SEND ME A PRIVATE DM ON DISCORD)
What branch are you applying for?: FBI
Why would you like to join? : I have been playing police for a while on PH RP 13 and have been playing with other FBI, HRT and Police members.
What do you have that the others don't? : Honesty and Sportsmanship
If you saw a kidnap in progress, what would you do? : Gather acouple other police members and call a /rescue [playername]
If an officer called for backup, what would you do? : Ask for their location and what they are dealing with
Name all police commands : /checkplayer [playername] /arrest [playername] [reason] /ticket [reason] [playername] /arrest assist [playername] /rescue assist [playername] /rescue [playername]
Name:Brayden
Steam Link:Name:Brayden
Steam Link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198417714411/
Discord Tag:Bluedeath132#4043
Time zone (GMT): Est
Rate your flying from 1-10: 10
Do you agree to follow by our regulations?: Yes I agree to follow the F.B.I Regulations.
What rank would you like to join (IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR UNDERCOVER, SEND ME A PRIVATE DM ON DISCORD)
What branch are you applying for?: Patrol
Why would you like to join? : I have been switching back and forth roles and I have Been in the rcmp for a long while and i figured out the FBI I wanted to join and I'm Here now.
What do you have that the others don't? : I give people chances and when i mean people i mean newbies that are new to game for example this person jst joined the game 20 min ago i was going to mili base i saw him i checked him he had a d-fang. I said "So You have a dragonfang and im going to be nice if you give me your dragon fang i will let you go!" so he gave it to me and i trashed it.
If you saw a kidnap in progress, what would you do? : I would rescue that person by doind /rescue.
If an officer called for backup, what would you do? : I would immeadtly get there or teleport.
Name all police commands : /checkplayer/checkrole/pr/police/arrest/rescue/warrantlist/ticket/ticketlist

I personally Thank you for taking the time to read this and have a nice day. :D
Name: Bubbles
Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198021663283/
Discord Tag: .Isaiah #1156
Rate your driving from 1-10: 7
Rate your PVP from 1-10: 8.5
Rate your flying from 1-10: 5
What rank would you like to join (IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR UNDERCOVER, SEND ME A PRIVATE DM ON DISCORD): Undercover
What branch are you applying for?: Special Agent
Why would you like to join? : I have been apart of various police groups and feel the need to join a new one. I believe that when police officers fight as a force we can overcome and type of adversity, I have lots of experience in the police role and I would like to further my role as a law enforcement officer, I have also had some FBI officers tell me to join.
Name all police commands : /arrest <name> "reason", /arrestassist <name>, /ticket <name> "reason" <amount>, /checkplayer <name>, /raidassist <name> (when a captain calls a raid)
Name: Longey13

Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198392543294

Discord Tag: @Longey13#7116

Time Zone: GMT-5

Rate your driving from 1-10: 8.5

Rate your PVP from 1-10: 7.5

Rate your flying from 1-10: 3 (Better at planes than Helicopters)

What rank would you like to join: Whatever you need filled; I am up for anything. (Though agent would be preferred)

What branch are you applying for?: Once again, whatever you need filled, but I would like to specialize in anti-drugs

Why would you like to join? : I have been an RCMP for a decent amount of time now and have been told by numerous FBI members that I should join (I.e; FBI Director Matt Kobra and Cpt. Klockmann). I am interested in doing more than just simple ticketing and assisting in arrests and also being able to jail someone without having to call an FBI member to open the doors for me or building my own jail. I am also interested in larger scale/more complex operations and am looking to possibly do some undercover work in the future.

What do you have that others don’t: Honesty and ingenuity. I have always been honest and never bent any stories to my friends’ or my own benefit. I also find solutions for newer or unexperienced players committing crimes; such as driving people to the license shop instead of ticketing them, or confiscating items they thought were legal to have such as glue rather than ticketing them. I have also always tried to give warnings before ticketing someone for misdemeanors such as disturbing the peace. Finally, I try to be as realistic as a cop as possible. I slow down and honk my horn/flash my lights when approaching an intersection while running sirens and usually even flick my lights to indicate that I am turning. I also do not tp to officers requiring assistance and will drive there instead.

If you saw a kidnap in progress, what would you do: My reaction would depend on my situation. If there was only one suspect and I could only call for backup using /pr I would most likely attempt to /rescue the kidnapee, especially in daylight and if it is a safe situation for the hostage. If it is not safe, then I would most likely survey the area from a safe distance using binoculars or a sniper rifle and call backup. Since the kidnapper’s base would have to be in the area, I would probably not have to tail them and could remain concealed. My backup would eventually show up and I would assist them in either breaching the complex where the hostage is or negotiating a ransom.
I have helped in two previous hostage situations, both which ended with the 2k ransom being payed.

If you saw an officer calling for backup, what would you do: Depending on the severity, I would most likely ask for their location or immediately respond lights and sirens. If they only call for one backup unit I would give priority to whoever responds first, or if the officer is dealing with weapons and that is not my Dept.

Name all police commands : /arrest <name> "reason", /arrestassist <name>, /ticket <name> "reason" <amount>, /raidassist <name> (I think only captains or higher can call a raid) and not to forget /checkplayer <name> to look for illegal items.
Thank you!

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!