All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
Integrity and Bravery

With the PandaHut Sheriff department falling, a new crime wave might be approaching the island of PEI. Now, we need some new protectors of PEI. So lets start

Hello everybody! As some of you may know, the PSD has recently disbanded and now a new police group is coming up to the stage! We are now, attempting to protect all civilians of PEI. We are not focusing on petty crimes and we are to exterminate all organised crime in PEI. We will bring organisation to this island. I will give you some good reasons to join the FBSCI. One, being a FBSCI officer will be a great honour, you will get cool neat badges, it will be a lot safer and we aim to have a regioned Police Station shortly.

When in the FBSCI, you must follow our moto -

Bravery and integrity. Our justice system is blind, you can be the Mayor or the richest person on PandaHut we have no place for any corruption.

Types of crimes we prevent

1. Corruption
2. Contraband Dealing
3. Terrorism
4. White Collar Crime
5. Organised Crime
6. Violent Crime
7. Unpaid Tickets

Current Ranks: New Agent, Special Agent, Senior Agent, Supervisor (Training Agent) , Co Director , Director

Branches: Anti Corruption, Anti Drugs, Anti Guns, Counter Terrorism, Marshalls.

If you would like to join our ranks, please fill in the format below.
Code: Select allName: Age: Steam Link: Discord Tag: Time zone (GMT): Rate your driving from 1-10: Rate your PVP from 1-10: Rate your flying from 1-10: Do you agree to follow by our regulations?: What rank would you like to join (IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR UNDERCOVER, SEND ME A PRIVATE DM ON DISCORD) What branch are you applying for?: Why would you like to join? : What do you have that the others don't? : If you saw a kidnap in progress, what would you do? : If an officer called for backup, what would you do? : Name all police commands :
I hope to see you all applying and thank you for your interest in keeping PEI safe -

FBI Director, MattCobra
Last edited by MattCobra on August 6th, 2018, 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Duke II, Yoshi, Dani Omerovic and 8 others liked this
Chief Of Staff Jack Here:)
Name: Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un
Steam Link: In Signature
Discord Tag: In Signature
Rate your driving from 1-10: 9
Rate your PVP from 1-10: 8
Rate your flying from 1-10: 5
Do you agree to follow by our regulations?: Yes
What rank would you like to join (IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR UNDERCOVER, SEND ME A PRIVATE DM ON DISCORD): Special Agent
What branch are you applying for?: Anti Drugs
Why would you like to join? : I am an ex psd officer, currently haven't gone bandit atm. I am still an RCMP Deputy about to apply for RCMP Captain very soon and I still want to serve pei and prevent the new criminals taking over pei.
What do you have that the others don't? : Pvp skills, integrity, empathy and knowledge of how to bust berry deals.
If you saw a kidnap in progress, what would you do? : Notify all officers in the discord, ask where the victim is, do /rescue <name>, get to that location or where the base is, break into the base, kill the kidnapper and rescue the victim.
If an officer called for backup, what would you do? : Respond with letting them know if I am busy with irl shit or tell them I am coming if I can go.
Name all police commands : /arrest <name> "reason", /arrestassist <name>, /ticket <name> "reason" <amount>, /checkplayer <name>, /raidassist <name> (when a captain calls a raid), (Deputy commands): /warrant <name> "reason" <ammount>, /removewarrant <id>, (Captain Commands): /raid <location>
Name: Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un
Steam Link: In Signature
Discord Tag: In Signature
Rate your driving from 1-10: 9
Rate your PVP from 1-10: 8
Rate your flying from 1-10: 5
Do you agree to follow by our regulations?: Yes
What rank would you like to join (IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR UNDERCOVER, SEND ME A PRIVATE DM ON DISCORD): Special Agent
What branch are you applying for?: Anti Drugs
Why would you like to join? : I am an ex psd officer, currently haven't gone bandit atm. I am still an RCMP Deputy about to apply for RCMP Captain very soon and I still want to serve pei and prevent the new criminals taking over pei.
What do you have that the others don't? : Pvp skills, integrity, empathy and knowledge of how to bust berry deals.
If you saw a kidnap in progress, what would you do? : Notify all officers in the discord, ask where the victim is, do /rescue <name>, get to that location or where the base is, break into the base, kill the kidnapper and rescue the victim.
If an officer called for backup, what would you do? : Respond with letting them know if I am busy with irl shit or tell them I am coming if I can go.
Name all police commands : /arrest <name> "reason", /arrestassist <name>, /ticket <name> "reason" <amount>, /checkplayer <name>, /raidassist <name> (when a captain calls a raid), (Deputy commands): /warrant <name> "reason" <ammount>, /removewarrant <id>, (Captain Commands): /raid <location>
Hello, Supreme Leader.

I am writing this to inform you that your application to the Federal Bureau of Investigation has been ACCEPTED, I will invite you to the steam group and discord shortly - Thank you for your interest in keeping PEI safe.

FBI Director - MattCobra
I'm Ashamed.
Yoseph liked this
I'm Ashamed.
lmao so you resigned to make your own group whereas you could've just helped the PSD. Ecks deeee
Ok, seriously what is up with off topic posts? I'm moving on from PSD - I'm starting my own group (something I've wanted to do for a long time) and I left PSD due to being under appreciated.
I'm Ashamed.
lmao so you resigned to make your own group whereas you could've just helped the PSD. Ecks deeee
Ok, seriously what is up with off topic posts? I'm moving on from PSD - I'm starting my own group (something I've wanted to do for a long time) and I left PSD due to being under appreciated.

if you dont actualy tryout ur members on pvp you will end up like psd just numbers and will be under appreciated imo
I'm Ashamed.

if you dont actualy tryout ur members on pvp you will end up like psd just numbers and will be under appreciated imo
Thanks for the advice biscuit :-)
Name: My In game name and steam name, and discord name is
(Just in case you didn't get that, it is Noice)
Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/1ghjdg471/
Discord Tag: Noice#9673
Rate your driving from 1-10: 8.75
Rate your PVP from 1-10: 9.5
Rate your flying from 1-10: 9.9
Do you agree to follow by our regulations?: Yeah
What rank would you like to join (IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR UNDERCOVER, SEND ME A PRIVATE DM ON DISCORD) uh... SWAT?
What branch are you applying for?: What do you mean by branch? Like, role? SWAT.
Why would you like to join? : To fight crime and make the streets clean :)
What do you have that the others don't? : Good quickscoping skills. No, actually, I'm very good at PVP, and I know the rules of the RP servers, and I know the entire warning system.
If you saw a kidnap in progress, what would you do? : The only thing a good cop would do... /rescue
If an officer called for backup, what would you do? : /news to see what he needs backup for, and then ask where he is, then go to him, and assist him in what he is doing.
Name all police commands : Lets see here... /raid /raidassist /raidover /rescue /rescueover /arrest /arrestover /checkplayer /warrant /ticketlist /ticket
Mr AJ liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!