All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
Name: clientz
Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Clientz/
Discord Tag: Rick Sanchez#9987
Rate your driving from 1-10: 7
Rate your PVP from 1-10: 8
Rate your flying from 1-10: 3
Do you agree to follow by our regulations?: yes
What rank would you like to join (IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR UNDERCOVER, SEND ME A PRIVATE DM ON DISCORD): Starting rank
What branch are you applying for?: Normal division
Why would you like to join? : Because i want to help crimestopping. I want to help, serve and protect the citizens of PEI from terrorists, national thearts and other harms that can happen in PEI
What do you have that the others don't? : Hire me because im one of the most dedicated members. Coming from FiveM communties, ive roleplayed as a cop on GTA servers. In 1 year imma apply for prison guard IRL.
If you saw a kidnap in progress, what would you do? : Call backup, communicate with my fellow agents. Then directly after, i'll setup a premiture and secure the hostage wont be harmed. Will do /rescue when everything is ready, and try to do it alone if backup can't arrive.
If an officer called for backup, what would you do? : Drop everything i got in my hands (if its not really important) and drive to the location of the officer
Name all police commands : /pr, /police, /ticket, /arrest, /checkplayer, /raid, /warrant
Ehh i will +1 you for now and if you get in im gonna train you for a better Flyer
Name: clientz
Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Clientz/
Discord Tag: Rick Sanchez#9987
Rate your driving from 1-10: 7
Rate your PVP from 1-10: 8
Rate your flying from 1-10: 3
What rank would you like to join (IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR UNDERCOVER, SEND ME A PRIVATE DM ON DISCORD): Starting rank
What branch are you applying for?: Normal division
Why would you like to join? : Because i want to help crimestopping. I want to help, serve and protect the citizens of PEI from terrorists, national thearts and other harms that can happen in PEI
What do you have that the others don't? : Hire me because im one of the most dedicated members. Coming from FiveM communties, ive roleplayed as a cop on GTA servers. In 1 year imma apply for prison guard IRL.
If you saw a kidnap in progress, what would you do? : Call backup, communicate with my fellow agents. Then directly after, i'll setup a premiture and secure the hostage wont be harmed. Will do /rescue when everything is ready, and try to do it alone if backup can't arrive.
If an officer called for backup, what would you do? : Drop everything i got in my hands (if its not really important) and drive to the location of the officer
Name all police commands : /pr, /police, /ticket, /arrest, /checkplayer, /raid, /warrant
Hello,Clientz.

I am writing this to inform you that your application to the Federal Bureau of Investigation has been ACCEPTED, I will invite you to the steam group and discord shortly - Thank you for your interest in keeping PEI safe.

FBI Director - MattCobra
any further off topic comments / toxicity / random trash talking on this forum will result in a lock + punishment to all those involved.
any further off topic comments / toxicity / random trash talking on this forum will result in a lock + punishment to all those involved.
Thank you Aren <3
Name: Skeleton (in-game name), Grzegorz (steam name)
Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198328165591/
Discord Tag: TheManWhoSoldTheWorld#6848
Rate your driving from 1-10: 8
Rate your PVP from 1-10: 6 (cuz of ping)
Rate your flying from 1-10: 9.9 for helicopters, 5 for planes
Do you agree to follow by our regulations?: Yes
What rank would you like to join (IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR UNDERCOVER, SEND ME A PRIVATE DM ON DISCORD): First, everyone is new agent lol. Second, i want to be a Special Agent, cuz i don't like be a senior eks de
What branch are you applying for?: Counter Terrorism
Why would you like to join? : I'm skilled policeman and i want to join to best group in the world because i don't want to waste my skills. bandits hate me, i defend most of raidings/rescue civils/destroy robbers lol.
What do you have that the others don't? : Special skills with helicopter, risk calculation, bandit experience (i know what bandits etc. can do)
If you saw a kidnap in progress, what would you do? : Ask where the victim is, then get to that location and ./rescue him and break into a base (you can only destroy doors), kill all kidnappers and yay that guy is free (i want to buy him :3)
If an officer called for backup, what would you do? : Ask everything about a situation, then "if true = go there, if false = going somewhere lol". Yes, i want to learn C++
Name all police commands : /arrest (name) (reason); /jail (name) (minutes), /pr (random text lol) /police (location); /raid assist (name); /checkplayer (name); /ticket (name) (reason) (amount); /removeticket (id)
Name:nathangravett1
Steam Link:Steam Community :: nathangravett1
No information given.
STEAMCOMMUNITY.COM

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198419347144/

Discord Tag: none
Rate your driving from 1-10:5
Rate your PVP from 1-10:4
Rate your flying from 1-10:5
What rank would you like to join (IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR UNDERCOVER, SEND ME A PRIVATE DM ON DISCORD)
What branch are you applying for?: fbi
Why would you like to join? : to help pei be a better place
What do you have that the others don't? : guns,arrest and police comands
If you saw a kidnap in progress, what would you do? :talk the kidnapper to releas the victem and take all guns to kill the kidnapper
If an officer called for backup, what would you do? : get to the sceein as fast as posible
Name all police commands :/rescue /policeraid
Name: My Name is Captain Jim
Steam Link: My steam link is https://steamcommunity.com/id/2343243242234234/, and my 64id is 76561198239482182
Discord Tag: My discored tag is Nima
Rate your driving from 1-10: I am a pretty good driver a soild 9, I never crash and I know the map very well.
Rate your PVP from 1-10: My pvp is really good, its a solid 9, im a good sniper and fuck bitches up, I have played lots of first person shooters such as CsGo, Black ops, and Call of Duty.
Rate your flying from 1-10: I have not used helicopter or planes recently but a couple months back I was able to fly planes well.
Do you agree to follow by our regulations?: I always follow the rules and I agree with all of them, I have never been banned before or abuse any power I have, and I know the rules.
What rank would you like to join: I would like to kill the jihadists and the goat-fuckers in the anti-terrorism rank.
What branch are you applying for?: I am appling for the FBI
Why would you like to join? : I wanna join the FBI so I can kill towel heads and monitor all the kidnappings and robberies. Im good at sniping and I've been playign for a while so I feel that I would be a great adition to the FBI.
What do you have that the others don't? : I have a lot of expeirence in the game and I know lots of the players and the map really well.
If you saw a kidnap in progress, what would you do? : If there was a kidnapping I would try and pay ransom and arrest kidnapper, if that does not work out I will try to rescue the hostage by sniping the kidnapper(s)
If an officer called for backup, what would you do? : If anyone needs help I will get there as fast as I can, no matter what I am doing or how much it costs.
Last edited by Captain Jim on August 4th, 2018, 5:50 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Integrity and Bravery

With the PandaHut Sheriff department falling, a new crime wave might be approaching the island of PEI. Now, we need some new protectors of PEI. So lets start

Hello everybody! As some of you may know, the PSD has recently disbanded and now a new police group is coming up to the stage! We are now, attempting to protect all civilians of PEI. We are not focusing on petty crimes and we are to exterminate all organised crime in PEI. We will bring organisation to this island. I will give you some good reasons to join the FBSCI. One, being a FBSCI officer will be a great honour, you will get cool neat badges, it will be a lot safer and we aim to have a regioned Police Station shortly.

When in the FBSCI, you must follow our moto -

Bravery and integrity. Our justice system is blind, you can be the Mayor or the richest person on PandaHut we have no place for any corruption.

Types of crimes we prevent

1. Corruption
2. Contraband Dealing
3. Terrorism
4. White Collar Crime
5. Organised Crime
6. Violent Crime
7. Unpaid Tickets

Current Ranks: New Agent, Special Agent, Senior Agent, Supervisor (Training Agent) , Co Director , Director

Branches: Anti Corruption, Anti Drugs, Anti Guns, Counter Terrorism, Marshalls.

If you would like to join our ranks, please fill in the format below.
Code: Select allName: Age: Steam Link: Discord Tag: Rate your driving from 1-10: Rate your PVP from 1-10: Rate your flying from 1-10: Do you agree to follow by our regulations?: What rank would you like to join (IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR UNDERCOVER, SEND ME A PRIVATE DM ON DISCORD) What branch are you applying for?: Why would you like to join? : What do you have that the others don't? : If you saw a kidnap in progress, what would you do? : If an officer called for backup, what would you do? : Name all police commands :
I hope to see you all applying and thank you for your interest in keeping PEI safe -

FBI Director, MattCobra
Name:Royal
Steam Link:
Discord Tag: Royal#8591
Rate your driving from 1-10:6
Rate your PVP from 1-10:6
Rate your flying from 1-10:2
Do you agree to follow by our regulations?:yes i do>
What rank would you like to join (IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR UNDERCOVER, SEND ME A PRIVATE DM ON DISCORD) FBI bc i just want to be simple
What branch are you applying for?: FBI
Why would you like to join? to make pei a better place.
: What do you have that the others don't? : i dont fear.
If you saw a kidnap in progress, what would you do? : call for backup and then try to rescue the person.
If an officer called for backup, what would you do? :if on foot and across map i wouldint come but if i had a car i would.
Name all police commands :/checkplayer /arrest /arrestover /rescue /jail /charge
Name:nathangravett1
Steam Link:Steam Community :: nathangravett1
No information given.
STEAMCOMMUNITY.COM

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198419347144/

Discord Tag: none
Rate your driving from 1-10:5
Rate your PVP from 1-10:4
Rate your flying from 1-10:5
What rank would you like to join (IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR UNDERCOVER, SEND ME A PRIVATE DM ON DISCORD)
What branch are you applying for?: fbi
Why would you like to join? : to help pei be a better place
What do you have that the others don't? : guns,arrest and police comands
If you saw a kidnap in progress, what would you do? :talk the kidnapper to releas the victem and take all guns to kill the kidnapper
If an officer called for backup, what would you do? : get to the sceein as fast as posible
Name all police commands :/rescue /policeraid
Hello, Nathan

I am writing this to inform you that your application to the Federal Bureau of Investigation has been DENIED, due to your lack of discord - a discord account is required-Thank you for your interest in keeping PEI safe.

FBI Director - MattCobra
Last edited by MattCobra on August 4th, 2018, 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!