All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
Discord Tag: none
My driving is an 8, im a pretty good driver and rarly crash. My pvp is fire, its a solid 9, im a good sniper and fuck bitches up. I dont really fly a lot so its a solid 5. I follow all the rules and never have gotten banned. I wann join to kill towel heads. Im good at sniping and I've been playign for a while. If there was a kidnapping i would try and pay ransom and arrest kidnapper. If anyone needs help ill go there right away. I am 15, my steam id is 76561198239482182
Hello, Captain Jim

I am writing this to inform you that your application to the Federal Bureau of Investigation has been DENIED, due to a lack of a discord account. Discord is required- Thank you for your interest in keeping PEI safe.

FBI Director - MattCobra
Name: Skeleton (in-game name), Grzegorz (steam name)
Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198328165591/
Discord Tag: TheManWhoSoldTheWorld#6848
Rate your driving from 1-10: 8
Rate your PVP from 1-10: 6 (cuz of ping)
Rate your flying from 1-10: 9.9 for helicopters, 5 for planes
Do you agree to follow by our regulations?: Yes
What rank would you like to join (IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR UNDERCOVER, SEND ME A PRIVATE DM ON DISCORD): First, everyone is new agent lol. Second, i want to be a Special Agent, cuz i don't like be a senior eks de
What branch are you applying for?: Counter Terrorism
Why would you like to join? : I'm skilled policeman and i want to join to best group in the world because i don't want to waste my skills. bandits hate me, i defend most of raidings/rescue civils/destroy robbers lol.
What do you have that the others don't? : Special skills with helicopter, risk calculation, bandit experience (i know what bandits etc. can do)
If you saw a kidnap in progress, what would you do? : Ask where the victim is, then get to that location and ./rescue him and break into a base (you can only destroy doors), kill all kidnappers and yay that guy is free (i want to buy him :3)
If an officer called for backup, what would you do? : Ask everything about a situation, then "if true = go there, if false = going somewhere lol". Yes, i want to learn C++
Name all police commands : /arrest (name) (reason); /jail (name) (minutes), /pr (random text lol) /police (location); /raid assist (name); /checkplayer (name); /ticket (name) (reason) (amount); /removeticket (id)
Hello,Skeleton.

I am writing this to inform you that your application to the Federal Bureau of Investigation has been ACCEPTED, I will invite you to the steam group and discord shortly - Thank you for your interest in keeping PEI safe.

FBI Director - MattCobra
Name:Royal
Steam Link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/765 ... 49925/home
Discord Tag: Royal#8591
Rate your driving from 1-10:6
Rate your PVP from 1-10:6 bc no therd person
Rate your flying from 1-10:4
Do you agree to follow by our regulations?:Yes i agree to follow the regulations
What rank would you like to join (IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR UNDERCOVER, SEND ME A PRIVATE DM ON DISCORD) anti terrosim
What branch are you applying for?: FBI
Why would you like to join? : To make PEI a better place.
What do you have that the others don't? : i wont get scaird
If you saw a kidnap in progress, what would you do? :Call for backup then try to rescue the person.
If an officer called for backup, what would you do? : I would try my best to get there and help
Name all police commands :/arrest /arrestover /pr /rescue /charge /jail /ticket/warrent
Do you agree to follow by our regulations?:Yes i agree to follow the regulations
What rank would you like to join (IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR UNDERCOVER, SEND ME A PRIVATE DM ON DISCORD) anti terrosim
If you saw a kidnap in progress, what would you do? :Call for backup then try to rescue the person.
If an officer called for backup, what would you do? : I would try my best to get there and help
Name all police commands :/arrest /arrestover /pr /rescue /charge /jail /ticket/warrent
Hi, please don’t post apps twice in a row
Name: reactor17
Steam Link:https://steamcommunity.com/id/reactor17/
Discord Tag: you all ready have me (and could not find mine oof)
Rate your driving from 1-10: 9 depends on lag
Rate your PVP from 1-10: 7
Rate your flying from 1-10: 9
Do you agree to follow by our regulations?: yes
What rank would you like to join (IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR UNDERCOVER, SEND ME A PRIVATE DM ON DISCORD) probs the special agent IDK
What branch are you applying for?: Marshalls
Why would you like to join? : former experience as a psd member for as long as I can remember playing on unturned and that should probs be enough served with klockmann in his early years so yah
What do you have that the others don't? : good at getting information and pumped to do what ever it takes to serve pei
If you saw a kidnap in progress, what would you do? : well rescue it if i get to use my gun i will go to it
If an officer called for backup, what would you do? : well go do it ask questions later
Name all police commands : /arrest /pr /arrest assist /checkplayer that about it /checkplayer is for well checking the player /arrest is to well arrest people /pr is police radio and /arrest assist is assisting a agent in arresting someone
Last edited by reacter17 on August 5th, 2018, 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hello,Royal.

I am writing this to inform you that your application to the Federal Bureau of Investigation has been ACCEPTED, I will invite you to the steam group and discord shortly - Thank you for your interest in keeping PEI safe.

On a side note, you seem like a new police officers meaning you will need to go through more t Wining than some.

FBI Director - MattCobra
Name: reactor17
Steam Link:https://steamcommunity.com/id/reactor17/
Discord Tag: you all ready have me (and could not find mine oof)
Rate your driving from 1-10: 9 depends on lag
Rate your PVP from 1-10: 7
Rate your flying from 1-10: 9
Do you agree to follow by our regulations?: yes
What rank would you like to join (IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR UNDERCOVER, SEND ME A PRIVATE DM ON DISCORD) probs the special agent IDK
What branch are you applying for?: Marshalls
Why would you like to join? : former experience as a psd member for as long as I can remember playing on unturned and that should probs be enough served with klockmann in his early years so yah
What do you have that the others don't? : good at getting information and pumped to do what ever it takes to serve pei
If you saw a kidnap in progress, what would you do? : well rescue it if i get to use my gun i will go to it
If an officer called for backup, what would you do? : well go do it ask questions later
Name all police commands : /arrest /pr /arrest assist /checkplayer that about it /checkplayer is for well checking the player /arrest is to well arrest people /pr is police radio and /arrest assist is assisting a agent in arresting someone
Hello, Reactor.

FBI Director - MattCobra
The Duke II liked this
Name: My Name is Captain Jim
Steam Link: My steam link is https://steamcommunity.com/id/2343243242234234/, and my 64id is 76561198239482182
Discord Tag: My discored tag is Nima
Rate your driving from 1-10: I am a pretty good driver a soild 9, I never crash and I know the map very well.
Rate your PVP from 1-10: My pvp is really good, its a solid 9, im a good sniper and fuck bitches up, I have played lots of first person shooters such as CsGo, Black ops, and Call of Duty.
Rate your flying from 1-10: I have not used helicopter or planes recently but a couple months back I was able to fly planes well.
Do you agree to follow by our regulations?: I always follow the rules and I agree with all of them, I have never been banned before or abuse any power I have, and I know the rules.
What rank would you like to join: I would like to kill the jihadists and the goat-fuckers in the anti-terrorism rank.
What branch are you applying for?: I am appling for the FBI
Why would you like to join? : I wanna join the FBI so I can kill towel heads and monitor all the kidnappings and robberies. Im good at sniping and I've been playign for a while so I feel that I would be a great adition to the FBI.
What do you have that the others don't? : I have a lot of expeirence in the game and I know lots of the players and the map really well.
If you saw a kidnap in progress, what would you do? : If there was a kidnapping I would try and pay ransom and arrest kidnapper, if that does not work out I will try to rescue the hostage by sniping the kidnapper(s)
If an officer called for backup, what would you do? : If anyone needs help I will get there as fast as I can, no matter what I am doing or how much it costs.
Hello Captain Jim

I am writing this to inform you that your application to the Federal Bureau of Investigation has been DENIED, due to the bad terms used in your post - the burea has no tolerance for discrimination. Thank you for your interest in keeping PEI safe.

FBI Director - MattCobra
Name:A
Steam Link:you have me friended
Discord Tag:you have me friended
Time zone (GMT): GMT-4
Rate your driving from 1-10:10
Rate your PVP from 1-10:11
Rate your flying from 1-10:12
Do you agree to follow by our regulations?: maybe
What rank would you like to join (IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR UNDERCOVER, SEND ME A PRIVATE DM ON DISCORD) mmmm just an overseer
What branch are you applying for?: Al :D
Why would you like to join? : because im your husband
What do you have that the others don't? : the rules memorized
If you saw a kidnap in progress, what would you do? : uhhh kill em after /rescue
If an officer called for backup, what would you do? : halp
Name all police commands : pr arrest warrant ticket clearticket rescue arrest assist checkplayer ticketlist warrantlist
Name:A
Steam Link:you have me friended
Discord Tag:you have me friended
Time zone (GMT): GMT-4
Rate your driving from 1-10:10
Rate your PVP from 1-10:11
Rate your flying from 1-10:12
Do you agree to follow by our regulations?: maybe
What rank would you like to join (IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR UNDERCOVER, SEND ME A PRIVATE DM ON DISCORD) mmmm just an overseer
What branch are you applying for?: Al :D
Why would you like to join? : because im your husband
What do you have that the others don't? : the rules memorized
If you saw a kidnap in progress, what would you do? : uhhh kill em after /rescue
If an officer called for backup, what would you do? : halp
Name all police commands : pr arrest warrant ticket clearticket rescue arrest assist checkplayer ticketlist warrantlist
Accepted cos I have no choice

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!