All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
By ExoticDeath111
In Game Name:ExoticDeath
Steam Profile Link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198348375543/
SteamID64:76561198348375543
How many hours have you spend in unturned?:893
How many hours have you spend on pandahut?: 5683 min
How many hours have you spend being police/SWAT?:5 min
Do you have any previous experiences?:on fudgy server
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?:yes
Name all the commands of the police role (/arrest, /pr and so further):/arrest /arrestover /ticket /pr
What are the illegal items?:un lisenced guns berries glue chemicals
Explain why you want to join the P.P.D. (minimum of 50 words):I want to join the ppd because I like to keep things in order and keep the playing for people fun it is also fun to play with my friend nando as police officers I love to have fun with other players and I am very social. I love to help people with there problems.
Do you agree to stay loyal and active? (this will otherwise result in a demotion or kick)?:yes
What would you do if there was a kidnapping going on?: do /rescue and kill them fuckers
There is a raid going on. Explain in a minimum of 25 words what your action will be from start to finish?:fisrt I would grab my grizzly and a rangefinder and find the raiders get in the proper distance to kill then and kill them fuckers
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. member being corrupt?:I would tell nando our lord
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. owner being corrupt?:I would gather the warriors and start a revolution
Any information you would like to share?:hi nando
By Nando
In Game Name:ExoticDeath
Steam Profile Link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198348375543/
SteamID64:76561198348375543
How many hours have you spend in unturned?:893
How many hours have you spend on pandahut?: 5683 min
How many hours have you spend being police/SWAT?:5 min
Do you have any previous experiences?:on fudgy server
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?:yes
Name all the commands of the police role (/arrest, /pr and so further):/arrest /arrestover /ticket /pr
What are the illegal items?:un lisenced guns berries glue chemicals
Explain why you want to join the P.P.D. (minimum of 50 words):I want to join the ppd because I like to keep things in order and keep the playing for people fun it is also fun to play with my friend nando as police officers I love to have fun with other players and I am very social. I love to help people with there problems.
Do you agree to stay loyal and active? (this will otherwise result in a demotion or kick)?:yes
What would you do if there was a kidnapping going on?: do /rescue and kill them fuckers
There is a raid going on. Explain in a minimum of 25 words what your action will be from start to finish?:fisrt I would grab my grizzly and a rangefinder and find the raiders get in the proper distance to kill then and kill them fuckers
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. member being corrupt?:I would tell nando our lord
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. owner being corrupt?:I would gather the warriors and start a revolution
Any information you would like to share?:hi nando
Accepted Plz ask me or 25nite when u want training thank u plz contact me on discord for invite
By fadedghost7
In Game Name:fadedghost7
Steam Profile Link:https://steamcommunity.com/id/fadedghost7/
SteamID64: 76561198217441095
How many hours have you spend in unturned?:309hours
How many hours have you spend on pandahut?:1 month
How many hours have you spend being police/SWAT?:10 min
Do you have any previous experiences?:yes
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?:yes and yes
Name all the commands of the police role (/arrest, /pr and so further):/checkplayer, /assist arrest,
What are the illegal items?:berries, chemicals, explosives,unlicense gun, glue
Explain why you want to join the P.P.D. (minimum of 50 words): i want to be part of the P.P.D because i find it fun roleplaying and arresting people that do something against the law. I also would like to join because that means that i can rp with my friends
What would you do if there was a kidnapping going on?: ask the person to let the hostage go then call the sniper team to set up.
There is a raid going on. Explain in a minimum of 25 words what your action will be from start to finish?:scout out whats going on (how many people are on, where is it happening, get my team set up) then try and take down the raiders with the least amount of casualties.
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. member being corrupt?: report them to the boss and get evidence
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. owner being corrupt?:inform the team and try to get a new owner
Any information you would like to share?:nothing
By Nando
In Game Name:fadedghost7
Steam Profile Link:https://steamcommunity.com/id/fadedghost7/
SteamID64: 76561198217441095
How many hours have you spend in unturned?:309hours
How many hours have you spend on pandahut?:1 month
How many hours have you spend being police/SWAT?:10 min
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?:yes and yes
Name all the commands of the police role (/arrest, /pr and so further):/checkplayer, /assist arrest,
What are the illegal items?:berries, chemicals, explosives,unlicense gun, glue
Explain why you want to join the P.P.D. (minimum of 50 words): i want to be part of the P.P.D because i find it fun roleplaying and arresting people that do something against the law. I also would like to join because that means that i can rp with my friends
What would you do if there was a kidnapping going on?: ask the person to let the hostage go then call the sniper team to set up.
There is a raid going on. Explain in a minimum of 25 words what your action will be from start to finish?:scout out whats going on (how many people are on, where is it happening, get my team set up) then try and take down the raiders with the least amount of casualties.
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. member being corrupt?: report them to the boss and get evidence
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. owner being corrupt?:inform the team and try to get a new owner
Any information you would like to share?:nothing
Accepted let me or 25nite know when u want ur training
By Epical
In Game Name: Epical
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198168066267/
SteamID64: 76561198168066267

Vouchers: Dont need em
How many hours have you spend in unturned?: A couple more than 600+50
How many hours have you spend on pandahut?: a couple more than 200+50
How many hours have you spend being police/SWAT?:a couple more than 70+5
Do you have any previous experiences?: A few
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?: You know it
Name all the commands of the police role (/arrest, /pr and so further):/jail /arrest /ticket /checkrole /checkplayer /arrestover /arrests /charge /record /removeticket /ticketlist /warrantlist /warrants /removewarren
What are the illegal items?: Grizzly, all berries, glue ,mili knife, dfang, hells fury
Explain why you want to join the P.P.D. (minimum of 50 words): I want to get back to taking down the bad dudes that roam around washington. I need a good group to fall on. I know most people in the group. I really enjoy being an officer. I do a good job of upholding the law.
Do you agree to stay loyal and active? (this will otherwise result in a demotion or kick)?: I do
What would you do if there was a kidnapping going on?: get some backup, pm the hostage, and go rescue them, done it a lot and will continue doing it.
There is a raid going on. Explain in a minimum of 25 words what your action will be from start to finish?: /pr we need all officer at the raid asap, i would then gear up and drive there. Once i got there i would take out players as quick as possible
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. member being corrupt?: tell higher ups
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. owner being corrupt?: have a multi vote to demote/kick them
Any information you would like to share?: pls accept lol.
By Nando
In Game Name: Epical
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198168066267/
SteamID64: 76561198168066267

Vouchers: Dont need em
How many hours have you spend in unturned?: A couple more than 600+50
How many hours have you spend on pandahut?: a couple more than 200+50
How many hours have you spend being police/SWAT?:a couple more than 70+5
Do you have any previous experiences?: A few
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?: You know it
Name all the commands of the police role (/arrest, /pr and so further):/jail /arrest /ticket /checkrole /checkplayer /arrestover /arrests /charge /record /removeticket /ticketlist /warrantlist /warrants /removewarren
What are the illegal items?: Grizzly, all berries, glue ,mili knife, dfang, hells fury
Explain why you want to join the P.P.D. (minimum of 50 words): I want to get back to taking down the bad dudes that roam around washington. I need a good group to fall on. I know most people in the group. I really enjoy being an officer. I do a good job of upholding the law.
Do you agree to stay loyal and active? (this will otherwise result in a demotion or kick)?: I do
What would you do if there was a kidnapping going on?: get some backup, pm the hostage, and go rescue them, done it a lot and will continue doing it.
There is a raid going on. Explain in a minimum of 25 words what your action will be from start to finish?: /pr we need all officer at the raid asap, i would then gear up and drive there. Once i got there i would take out players as quick as possible
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. member being corrupt?: tell higher ups
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. owner being corrupt?: have a multi vote to demote/kick them
Any information you would like to share?: pls accept lol.
App accepted plz contact me or 25nite
By xDreamLand
In Game Name: xDreamLand
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198273611621/
SteamID64: 76561198273611621
Vouchers: None.
How many hours have you spend in unturned?: 1140 hours +-
How many hours have you spend on pandahut?: I don't have acces to the /time command. But I assume It will probally be over 400.
How many hours have you spend being police/SWAT?: I only have been a officer on #10. So, probally well over 300 hours.
Do you have any previous experiences?: Highlights: I have been the owner of the R.P.A.F. (Royal Pandahut Air Force) and I was a Police Chief for a long time. (applying again now)
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?: Depends on the situation, I prefer not to use it tho.
Name all the commands of the police role (/arrest, /pr and so further): /arrest <name> "Reason", /arrestover, /checkplayer <name> , /tickets <name>, /ticket <name> "Reason", /removeticket <id>, /jail <name> <time>, /rescue <name>, /rescueover, /charge <name> <reason in multiple words> (Chief+) (Possibly /police <location> too)
What are the illegal items?: Berries ( Narcotics ), Unlicensed weapons, explosives, coalition for fellow cops, police cloths on civilians (more then 1), High call Weapons, Rails, Mili. Knife, Glue, Rocket.
Explain why you want to join the P.P.D. (minimum of 50 words): This group sounds / looks like a well organised group. I'd like to be a part of it and work my way up to eventually a Captain role+.
Do you agree to stay loyal and active? (this will otherwise result in a demotion or kick)?: Yes, I'll try my best.
What would you do if there was a kidnapping going on?: I would check if the person called a /police <location>. If he does, I will respond ASAP and figure the right timing out to call a /rescue. Possibly I would call a /pr if needed or message a groupmember which is a cop too ofcourse.
There is a raid going on. Explain in a minimum of 25 words what your action will be from start to finish?: Daily task. I will first of all call in /pr that all officers who are responding to this raid need to make themself know. (this to prevent that I possibly shoot a fellow cop / doctor) then I would say in WORLDCHAT that all people who have nothing to do with this stay out of the region (I only do this in Seattle). Then I'd find myself a good location/timing and try to secure the raid.
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. member being corrupt?: Report it to the P.P.D. owner.
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. owner being corrupt?: Report it to a fellow P.P.D. higher-up or report it to a admin / Police captain.
Any information you would like to share?: Negative.

Thanks for reading my application,
~xDreamLand
By Nando
In Game Name: xDreamLand
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198273611621/
SteamID64: 76561198273611621
Vouchers: None.
How many hours have you spend in unturned?: 1140 hours +-
How many hours have you spend on pandahut?: I don't have acces to the /time command. But I assume It will probally be over 400.
How many hours have you spend being police/SWAT?: I only have been a officer on #10. So, probally well over 300 hours.
Do you have any previous experiences?: Highlights: I have been the owner of the R.P.A.F. (Royal Pandahut Air Force) and I was a Police Chief for a long time. (applying again now)
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?: Depends on the situation, I prefer not to use it tho.
Name all the commands of the police role (/arrest, /pr and so further): /arrest <name> "Reason", /arrestover, /checkplayer <name> , /tickets <name>, /ticket <name> "Reason", /removeticket <id>, /jail <name> <time>, /rescue <name>, /rescueover, /charge <name> <reason in multiple words> (Chief+) (Possibly /police <location> too)
What are the illegal items?: Berries ( Narcotics ), Unlicensed weapons, explosives, coalition for fellow cops, police cloths on civilians (more then 1), High call Weapons, Rails, Mili. Knife, Glue, Rocket.
Explain why you want to join the P.P.D. (minimum of 50 words): This group sounds / looks like a well organised group. I'd like to be a part of it and work my way up to eventually a Captain role+.
Do you agree to stay loyal and active? (this will otherwise result in a demotion or kick)?: Yes, I'll try my best.
What would you do if there was a kidnapping going on?: I would check if the person called a /police <location>. If he does, I will respond ASAP and figure the right timing out to call a /rescue. Possibly I would call a /pr if needed or message a groupmember which is a cop too ofcourse.
There is a raid going on. Explain in a minimum of 25 words what your action will be from start to finish?: Daily task. I will first of all call in /pr that all officers who are responding to this raid need to make themself know. (this to prevent that I possibly shoot a fellow cop / doctor) then I would say in WORLDCHAT that all people who have nothing to do with this stay out of the region (I only do this in Seattle). Then I'd find myself a good location/timing and try to secure the raid.
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. member being corrupt?: Report it to the P.P.D. owner.
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. owner being corrupt?: Report it to a fellow P.P.D. higher-up or report it to a admin / Police captain.
Any information you would like to share?: Negative.

Thanks for reading my application,
~xDreamLand
Accepted please contact me or 25nite for group invite and role
By Nando
In Game Name:UDontKnow
Steam Profile Link:VC interview
SteamID64:VC
Vouchers:NO
How many hours have you spend in unturned?:187
How many hours have you spend on pandahut?: 8210
How many hours have you spend being police/SWAT?:50
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?:Yes and yes
Name all the commands of the police role (/arrest, /pr and so further):Done it in VC
What are the illegal items?:VC
Explain why you want to join the P.P.D. (minimum of 50 words):VC
Do you agree to stay loyal and active? (this will otherwise result in a demotion or kick)?:YES
What would you do if there was a kidnapping going on?: Did it in VC
There is a raid going on. Explain in a minimum of 25 words what your action will be from start to finish?:
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. member being corrupt?:VC
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. owner being corrupt?:VC
Any information you would like to share?:Explained in VC
Accepted!
By Fuzzy
Lol 187h in Unturned but 8210 in Pandahut?!?!?

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!