All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
By Noice
- Ingame name: Noice
- Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/1ghjdg471/
- Your current role: RCMP
- Why do you wanna join PSD: (minimum 50 words) I am going to be a cop for the rest of my time on the RP server. I want to fight crime with other police and ensure that people can walk through the streets safely. Also, I want access to the PSD regions, so I can take people who break laws to the jail in Alberton.
- How many hours have you played= Cop? I used to play as a cop about 6 months ago, then I went inactive for a while. In the past few days, I would say 15 - 20 hours, but I know what I am doing.
- Cop experience: I know just about all of the commands and rules, when I see that a base is getting raided, I try to go there as quick as I can to kill the raider(s). When I see someone getting robbed, I try to find and kill the robber. I license all of my guns when I can.
- Do you have a mic?: Yes
- Explain all the basic police commands & what they do. (/pr, /arrest, /arrestover, /checkplayer): /pr - Police Radio, a channel only available to RCMP.
- Do you agree to be on discord in our PSD channel overtime active on-duty in game on #13?: Yes
- Do you understand, that if you get accepted, you will need to get accepted again though an interview and training? I understand.
- Do you understand, that PSD leadership can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fullfil the task given to you/corruption/inactivity?[This must be a YES, to be accepted]: I Understand that PSD leadership can kick / demote me at anytime for not doing what I'm told, Corruption, and inactivity.
-Discord name with tags:
-Have any other officers referred you? (Senior officers and higher may give out referrals):No
-What is your timezone? UTC -5:00 Eastern Time (US&Canada)
By MattCobra
Korven you noob you didn’t lock it
By Korven
Mistakes where made.
By Knightowl
Still not locked
By Korven
Lmao

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!